Dorothy Perkins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
Over A Week
Read Dorothy Perkins Reviews

About Dorothy Perkins:

At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy
I purchased 3 items for nearly £50, I had emails to confirm, inform of items dispatched and one for thanking me for collecting my items even though I did not collect them! After I telephoned them 3 times and following an investigation they informed me that one of their staff had released my items to another customer and that I would be refunded the amount. Following 2 more telephone call to them I still have not received my refund. I am yet again on the phone when I decided to log this complaint now this is completed I am still waiting, They are pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ann from Grimsby 11/7/17
Quick and simple ordering service. Free collection from local store. Able to select next day delivery. In store customer service was quick, friendly and super efficient!!
A variety of clothing, well set out in store, pleasant and happy to help staff
Dress for wedding
Large selection of clothes, regular money off discounts and free postage of you spend over a certain amount
Quick and timely order. Good communication
They have good quality clothes in a range of sizes. I like to shop there for office wear.
Helpful, friendly staff
Quick and easy delivery to store. Easy process to pick item up
Excellent delivery time, prompt refunds, products are accurate to how they appear online
Ordered was received promptly and easy enough to make a return
There website is always easy to use checkout and everything, quality good, also usually purchase stuff in the sales getting a good bargain. Easy to return if need be but usually very satisfied with my purchases.
I am really distressed that I spent a total of $44 in shipping charges: $10 to get a pair of $45 shoes and then spent an additional $34 in return shipping because they are too big and smaller size is not available. The customs form I had to fill out was onerous and time-consuming. What a terrible experience trying to do business with Dorothy Perkins!
DP used to be my fav store till I discovered their shocking lack. Of quality control of products. Two blouses bought had sleeves which were mismatch in cutting. Frustrating will notbe buying anymire items from them.
Bought a pair of trousers, wore once and washed once - fabric belt began to fray and come unstitched. Quality absolutely lousy - would take back but lost receipt. Considering their clothes are not cheap, not worth the investment of buying anything.
Absolutely horrendous shopping experience. Collected parcel from Derby Intu store. No invoice in parcel, store refused to accept items back and produce refund with the confirmation email print-out. Given a 'customer services' number, on hold for 25 mins of the 30 min phone call, charged £6.20 on my phone bill. Was told after being on hold that they should have accepted it back in store (wasted trip to town). Sent a returns label via email. Received my refund over a week later after emailing again. Yesterday received an email saying chat I would receive a CHEQUE?! for my £6.20, and on that email they couldn't even get my name right....
can't deliver my parcel on time so have refunded my postage cost and emailed me to let know. Great customer service
Great customer service
Even though my order got lost on transit, the customer service from Dorothy Perkins was great to me and I'll definitely repurchase. Thanks!
Dorothy Perkins is rated 2.69 based on 199 reviews