Dorothy Perkins Reviews

Happiness Grade

Dorothy Perkins have a Customer Happiness Grade of F. Customers are unhappy with their prices, delivery, customer service, returns process and refunds.

D

Price - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
Rang up to see if they d reserve an item for me and was told again quite nastily that they cant reserve even for an hour so that an item would definitely be there if I’ve made a special journey to get it! When I tried to buy an item there that was incorrectly priced, was accused of changing the price myself- yet one of the items actually had a dearer price on than was coming up on the till! Horrendous customer service for a loyal customer who has been shopping with this brand for over 20 years, opened an account- even used to work for the brand years ago! Actually appalled at how the staff spoke to me.
- Lisa Haines
DP have offered me a six pound refund, or to pay for cleaning myself and they will consider refunding me the money if the price is right for them.
E

Delivery - Slow

45.45%
Industry Average
Obtained receipt etc and online tracking showed it reached their delivery hub following morning.
- Won't order D Perkins online again
Had a short turn around say paid for priority (4 day) delivery.
- Anonymous
I asked for my delivery address to be changed, only to be told they were unable to do this but I could cancel it.

Returns Process - Difficult

9.09%
Industry Average
Took returns to store for Hermes collection 6/1/20.
- Won't order D Perkins online again
Rung Dorothy Perkins again the young girl said I'm not down for a returns if I could give this a zero rating I would do a minus zero.
- Anonymous
Arcadia customer services consistently stalled asking for photos twice, then sending the complaint to a different department, then talking about posting out a returns label which didn’t arrive.
- Paulinediane

Refunds - Difficult

19.44%
Industry Average
They don't send the products you pay for, nor ever follow through with refunds.
- J
Online they take ages to dispatch items and then even longer to issue any refunds.
- Lisa Haines
20/1/20 still no email confirming refund.
40.00%
Industry Average
I was told that it was dispatched twice - both times I went to the store to collect and yep - the order hasn't arrived despite customer service telling me it was there.
- J
Abysmal service.
- Lisa Haines
Oh dear Dorothy Perkins your customer service staff are a joke I have been waiting for 2 parcels to be picked up.