Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Leisha-Marie Jope
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 8th November 2020
Kathya Mancusi
Love the smell of it. Taste amazing
I love dose & co. Have been using it for a while now. I always recommend it to everyone. It has truely been amazing. I’ve noticed a change in my skin & hair. I suffered for milia for years and it has now gone. Thank-you!
Love the taste of it with coffee
I became sick and your company has not addressed my two emails.
I was hoping for a better alternative creamer and I loved the fact it’s healthy ingredients but the creamer is too light , slightly disappointed 😕 I had to add my almond milk creamer in conjunction with your creamer which tasted great !
I never received my dose and co. Could someone please follow up with me via phone or email on tbis?
Love the new tighter lid. Would love to be able to buy a nice scoop like you use in your style images now you don’t pack them?
I haven't seen a result as of yet, cause I just have it for a week and some days .. but collagen is good for your health so, I like it.
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 1st December 2020
I am pleased with my interactions with Dose & co so far but not sure I’m loving the product. May need some time to adjust to the product and incorporating into my routine but so far I’m not finding it very tasty.
Loving the Carmel Creamer thus far ❤️
Love it and I have it with my coffee every morning.
can you please make a creamer in the salted caramel tofee flavour pls
This stuff is fantastic!! Definitely have seen a difference in my skin as well as my hair
Fast delivery! and awesome customer service
I don't thinking been using it long enough to notice any difference yet.
I bought this after a reading an article about it on the Coles website. I must say that it is fantastic and we have seen the changes after only a couple of months of use.
My wife is 52 and her skin has become as smooth as a girl half her age. We have a teaspoon in our coffee every morning. I just love the taste. Continue the good work
Good morning , I received my order Saturday and I am very excited to benefit from all its valuable properties. I am on my second day consuming collagen and will let you know as soon as I notice changes with my hair and nsils Knowing there was a Black Friday special ! I would have waited to place my order.
Taste pretty good. I got for the whey protien isolate (with out the gym buff additives). I'm not convinced by the collagen, but love the values of your brand (minimal packaging, no nasties, but still pretty). I would love to see a wider range e.g. whey protien isolate without collagen.
I still haven’t got my package..
Great product, awesome flavour and my hair and nails are growing beautifully and strong, and my skin has never looked better
A delicious way to get your hair, skin and nails looking amazing! 😍
Dose & Co. is rated 4.66 based on 3,804 reviews