Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Really enjoying the collagen creamer. Definitely mixes incredibly well into my coffee
Delicious and have noticed such a huge difference with ny hair and nail growth x
My morning doesn’t start well unless I have my Coffee with my Chocolate Collagen Creamer. Love the taste and the results I see
Absolutely love it! ❤️❤️❤️
I haver always received prompt service and the creamers are an excellent product.
Thank you.
Joyce
ordered 2 products you only sent me out one, but after a quick email you sent me the other product, not sure how 2 products can be on your picking list, and you only send one thou.
But enjoying the product.
Amazing! Loving my results so far as someone who has a disability I’ve found it helps so much with my muscle pain.
Products are good. Shipping cost is the only problem
Love the collagen creamers! Makes your coffee taste amazing and love the results
Love it
Love the collagen creamier
Just having a break for the month of july as I'm doing a keto based diet, that doesn't allow this just yet

But my nails got strong and long within three weeks and my psoriasis is clear on my scalp
I am definitely getting back on this in august
Hi there
I’m a bit disappointed to think the money I spent and brought this product to fine over 1/3 of powder not there? It has been filled up to about 3/4s of the way?

Very unsatisfied!
Look forward to hearing from
I have just seen this product cheaper at my local New World. NOT HAPPY
Great service, only thing is I wanted to change flavour I am getting but can't find anywhere to do this online.
Will be purchasing a second dose! I add a scoop in my morning coffee and it is tasteless - it has become a part of my morning rituals and was so easy to introduce.
Actually very good, i just purchased the sample pack and it’s good
My daughter has terrible eczema and I have been buying her naked Jeuneora, she doesn't like the taste and its been hard going getting her to take it. The caramel creamer has been a game changer, she absolutely loves it with banana & milk and her skin has never looked better.
Such a great start to the day also.
Amazing product, great price. Will defs be purchasing again.
Love this product! Customer service and shipping is fast and efficient and the creamers are amazing! I have experienced post partum hair loss and damaged nails from getting acrylics and Does & Co has improved both issues so much! Tasty, affordale and family friendly has hubby uses too!
Delicious! And my nails are growing so fast and strong!
Dose & Co. is rated 4.72 based on 2,510 reviews