Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
I love the taste of the coconut collagen cream. So happy that it comes in a dairy free option as well! I use it every morning with a cup of tea. Highly recommend to anyone.
Wow... These collagens have been phenomenal on my hair, skin, and nails. I’ve been taking them for over a month and the results are AMAZING. I’m shedding less hair, my skin has never looked so hydrated and with a glow. My nails have been growing out too fast. I HIGHLY recommend these collagens drinks. I have all flavors and I will definitely remain a forever customer to Dose and Co. You will not be disappointed with the results. Thank you Dose and Co for giving us products that are vital for our bodies and our well being. Truly grateful.
Please supply Dose & Co into Target/Coles/Woolworths or the other local supermarket in Australia.
Hi Dose & Co,
Thanks for your email.
My partner Marian and I love your product.
We add a couple of spoonfuls to our coffee each day and it really gives it a lovely, creamy taste. It is a also great way to add collagen to our diets.
Another pleasing thing is that there is nothing artificial in your product. This is important to both of us.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you all.
Thanks for thinking of us,
Regards, Danny and Marian
Feeling ripped off. Bought 2 x products online just to walk through the supermarket and see them on the shelf at a much cheaper price.
Collagen powder is great however, the packaging, although cute, I find it not practical, as it’s not secure and doesn’t screw on, so it actually leaves the product vulnerable, and prone to spilling out and getting wasted, especially in a busy household like ours. Be nice to have a new packing design, perhaps a press-in tin lid?
I’ve been using the marine based collagen in my tea each morning, for about four months. I’m in my sixties and my skin has been getting thin, and I’ve had blood spots under the skin when I’ve knocked my arms - typical of aging. Since taking the collagen I no longer get skin damage, my skin is healthier and my nails are stronger.
Flavor is great but i am most excited that it melts into my coffee beautifully. No lumps at all. And that has been an issue with other brands. I also love the fact it is plastic free:)
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 9th December 2020
I’ve been loving this vanilla, dairy free @doseandco collagen creamer with my morning latte. Can’t taste that collagen taste and makes my coffee extra yummy.
Quick and easy purchase, only been using product for 2 weeks and have noticed such a difference, my nails are now long and strong! Now my family and all my work place use it!
I ordered my collagen 2 weeks ago and I’ve been checking the tracking and it hasn’t been shipped in over 2 weeks. I emailed Dose and Co twice and never received anything back.
I notice no difference
Haven’t seen any change with my skin or hair. It’s easy to drink and I like that part so far
I haven’t received my order yet. There was a glitch on your website that showed delivery to Pakistan. I made the purchase and my credit card was charged as well. On further inquiry on your Instagram page, I was informed that they don’t deliver to Pakistan and it was a glitch on the website. Since then I have no update on the order status or refund.
I recently purchased some collegen directly from the website. i thought this would be the cheapest and easiest way to get it. I then found it at pak n save for 10.00 cheaper. i asked the store and they said that was their price and it wasn't a special. do you think it is fair that customers pay an extra 10.00 when purchasing from the website? i don't
I’ve only just received the sample pack but I’m already hooked. Will definitely be ordering full size products. The flavours are amazing and they’re so many options. I live in the UK and felt with the current situation of COVID-19, I received my order quicker than expected. Thank you for creating such fabulous products, I definitely will be spreading the word.
Tried the vanilla collagen protein and it is amazing!! Was worried that I wouldn’t like it as I prefer the vegan protein but the taste is amazing and not too milky. Love it.
Very tasty in my coffee or on my cereal - waiting for results to show as haven’t been on it for very long ! Was highly recommended by my daughter!
Bought a sample box. Managed to use the creamers in porridge but couldn't stand the taste in coffee. Tried one of the Protein Powders and really hated the taste - threw it out. Have two left that I have no desire to try.
The pea protein had a great flavour, but it didn't dissolve properly into the drink, so my smoothie had a floury texture.
Dose & Co. is rated 4.59 based on 4,630 reviews