Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Noticed visual results in nail growth and strength in a week and it definitely has helped grow baby hairs and skin health has improved.
Absolutely love it. Have the vanilla collagen creamer 2 x a day in my coffee. Tastes delish and makes a nice crema. Onto my 2nd tub and my nails are so long and strong and 100% recovered from having gels on over lockdown which grew out and ripped off and damaged all my nails. Should have taken a before and after pic!
Love the collagen creamer.
I bought the collagen creamer mainly to help my joints, been feeling a bit sore lately. I’m not sure if they’ve helped that just yet but I’m also breastfeeding and omg it has made a HUGE difference! I didn’t realise how much until our coffee machine has been out of action and I missed a few days of dose and co and wondered why my supply had gone down so much. Now I’m just mixing it in warm milk to get my fix and my supply is amazing again. My nails and skin have also majorly improved! I just turned 30 so I’ll take that! The mocha flavour is delish!!
Can’t see/feel any results yet
They take way too long to answer there emails.
Love the flavour of the sachets & the fact you can buy a sample pack! I've previously spent a lot of money on protein powders, only to find that I didn't like the taste or texture. This is such a great point of difference.
The caramel creamer is so blimmin delicious! ❤️
Love my collagen creamer! Have noticed my nails, skin and hair look and feel amazing! Definitely recommend 👌🏻
Great products, taste nice and my hair, skin and nails have improved alot. Highly recommend this.
I love this collagen, it’s so easy to use and such a great flavour
Definitely using it all the time now and can’t wait to see some more benefits.
Great product, and prompt delivery
I really enjoy the taste of the Collagen creamer. I have noticed a huge difference in how my hair looks and feel and also less hair loss.
Love it, tastes great and I am starting to see a difference in my hair and nails highly recommend and thanks for making a great product
Love the chocolate collagen creamer, I can't wait to take it each day and am noticing a difference in my skin hair and nails
I love the collagen creamers, very tasty!
I have been using Dose and Co for a year now and I love it
Parcel still hasn’t been picked up from you yet, it’s been quite a few days. Usually you are so fast but the last two orders have been a lot slower, quite disappointing
I bought the tester pack. Unfortunately there was no unflavoured tester. I use it in my coffee and I tried all the flavoured ones but I don’t like the flavours. I will probably order the unflavoured but have read the reviews and a lot of customers did not like the unflavoured so it’s a risk but I want to shop local so I will still order it. There should be separate trial packs for the collagen and the proteins and the unflavoured version should be added to them.
Tastes incredible my nails are growing so much faster and my skin is glowing magical stuff
Dose & Co. is rated 4.72 based on 2,510 reviews