Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Leisha-Marie Jope
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 8th November 2020
Kathya Mancusi
Love the taste of the Fudge Chocolate protein
I love it I can see a difference on my hair. Delivery was really fast I would recommended to a friend.
Quick response and delivery!
Love it all, the packaging, the brand I see through Instagram and the product of course!

I think it would be great to have more taste tester packs, at the moment you only have the one selection of powder to try, it’d be good to do a vegan/dairy free pack or just marine college packs etc for trials.
I'm absolutely loving it so far. I'm a week a few days in and I can't wait to really see the full results from it. I'll definitely be paying another one.
This product is great! The flavor is wonderful! It dissolves so easily! I am so happy with my caramel coffee creamer ❤️
I love the creamer in my coffee and it is definitely helping with skin and hair improvement.
The product tastes good and my nails after a couple of weeks, are growing better and stronger.
It’s yummy! I have been taking it for 3 days now, have not seen changes yet but I am liking it... will give feedback after a few weeks.
By the way, good job on not using plastic.
The unflavored collagen is perfect. I put it in my tea daily.
My skin feels so much more hydrated this is fantastic I got the marine powder 😊
I was really excited to be a member of this but I’m not seeing results really. I feel there’s hype about your product but can’t recommend yet to others as jury is still out with results. Fingers crossed something happens as it’s equivalent to what I can just buy at Whole Foods
Love this product!! Used the Dose & Co for a month. I've noticed the difference in my hair/nails and skin. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family
I love the products I will be purchasing many more
Can not go a day without having my vanilla creamer in my morning coffee ! My hair has grown so much in a short amount of time since using this too and my skin is the best its ever been!!
I was actually pleasantly surprise. I love the products. I could see some immediate change in my mood and outward appearance after the 5th day. Not claiming that should happen, I just know my body really well. I also felt energized and actually a bit full after adding the chocolate protein to my coffee with the creamer. I’m almost due for a refill! Thank you. Great product.
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 29th November 2020 Dose & Co. 5 star review on 29th November 2020
I ordered the vanilla collagen creamer, and have just started using it when the Black Friday sale came along. I decided to go ahead and purchase the pure collagen the dairy free caramel creamer and the chocolate collagen all because of the sale. I figured the recipes that they offer all sound so good so I went for it. They ended up charging me without the discount. I was completely bummed and sent an email asking if there was anything they could do and to my surprise they responded super quick! They refunded the 30% back to my card no questions asked. I really appreciated that 😊 thank you Dose & Co.

Oh and definitely purchased your product because Khloe is a brand ambassador. Good choice picking her to represent you
Loving the collagen powder! I drink it in my daily coffee and can’t taste it at all - my hair & nails are growing too!
It may be too soon to see and feel results from my first collagen use, I got the caramel creamer and have used it daily for about 10 days. During quarantine I stopped getting my hair and nails done. I noticed quite a bit of hair loss the past few months, attributed it to the stress of 2020. The first difference I've noticed is less hair loss! I was hoping my nails that I peeled acrylic off would feel stronger, but not yet. I think continued use will help, though. In addition to the physical benefits, the flavor is good and the packaging is wonderful. I'd like to see the price a little lower, thus the 4 star instead of 5 star rating.
Exactly what I expected and what was advertised. Ordering again :)
Dose & Co. is rated 4.66 based on 3,804 reviews