Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Leisha-Marie Jope
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 8th November 2020
Kathya Mancusi
I don’t love the vanilla flavor of the creamer
Unflavored, leaves a bitter taste in coffee
It's smells good, but what I didn't like is that when I opened it was not filled like almost it was a half of the jar, I'm using for a week now I don't see any difference in my skin hair or nail.
If it as potent as it says it is and effective as it says it is, then it’s good. But the taste is just ok at best
I have not received it yet and it’s been more then a month.. please call me or email me on when I’ll be receiving it .. they even had my information wrong ..
Love it!!!!
Absolutely love how easily it blends with my coffee and matcha! It doesn’t change the taste either.
I purchased the chocolate collagen protein powder, and it is delicious!! I make a chocolate banana protein shake every day! I’m obsessed:)
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 28th November 2020
The container was only 70% full when I received it.
The products should come with a spoon inside.
Great product,still waiting 2 weeks later for my second shipment
Great dairy-free product making my morning coffee even more enjoyable! I’ve been using it for a month now and starting to see the positive effects on my nails, hair and skin.
I started using Dose & Co after having my daughter. I had a bad case of hairloss and previously had tried another collagen, so wasn't expecting much. The taste was amazing and my hair grew back thick! I left 4 stars only because I miss the mocha flavour lol
Love the flavor, i bought the dairy free, caramel & vanilla. I'll buy again.
So far so good; only been a week or two; no smell no taste so that makes it great. I use in my coffee every morning. Fast shipping!
Great online service and love the product
Hi! Can’t wait to see results from the product!!😃
I hit my half-century this year and have felt the skin on my face had been losing some suppleness. After all the press coverage when KK came on-board, I thought 'let's support local' and bought Dose & Co bovine collagen from the supermarket... but didn't see any changes or improvements. Rather than give-up, I changed tack.
Knowing my skin has always responded well to marine-based skincare products, I ordered the Dose & Co Marine Collagen. Two-weeks later, I'm so happy I stuck with it.
The acne-scarring I've always hated looks far less prominent, my make-up is sitting better (and stays put longer) and I'm sure my lips have plumped up.
Congratulations Dose & Co. You've got a great product there... and a total convert here.
Absolutely love dose & co it’s been a whole year since I started taking it! And will never look back ☺️
Absolutely love this product!!!
Dose & Co. is rated 4.66 based on 3,804 reviews