Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Love this ! Need to know how to change flavors if I wanted too
Collagen is so important to the human body. A trusted name that makes a delicious product, yes please? I’ve had positive results, less joint pain. I drink the creamer every day. Best part of my coffee.
I love dose & co. I use the vanilla and chocolate protein collagen powder. I have definitely seen a difference in my nails, hair and skin! I would recommend this stuff to anyone 10/10!!
Tried this for the first time in vanilla flavour. So delicious. Since using dose and co I have found that my hair and skin have become softer. Highly recommended this product.
I tried to cancel my order and upon realising that it had not been processed, left a message via messenger asking that all future orders be cancelled and that I did now want to receive the last order I received. I have not hear back anything from Dose & Co.
Dose & Co is the best collagen product I have ever tried! It mixes in so well into my coffee and smoothies. The taste is superior and the subscription is affordable and easy to manage. The packaging is eco friendly and it’s vegan too
I ordered the wrong type of collagen and emailed right away after I made my purchase to please swap out for the correct collagen and they said they couldn’t swap out as it had already left the warehouse. I emailed the same minute I ordered and never got a solution. Very disappointed as I am a frequent purchaser.
The yummiest, most effective collagen out. A non-negotiable start to my day.
Although I love the choc fudge dose & Co protein.. I found it a little upsetting to my stomach and had to throw it out. I should have read the ingredients as I later learned how dangerous whey can be to the body.
I never received my delivery. Issues with Australia post apparently they delivered but I never got it. Not sure if I will ever get this :(
The subscription service or auto ship, whatever you want to call it, is great.
Love the product and i feel it does make my skin more supple. But the marine collagen is not even full in the packaging, with such premium price was hoping to get a full box? Delivery takes so long too, more than one week.
The taste is amazing and an easy add in to my morning coffee. Arrived so quick.
Great service and tastes great.
Have only been taking the Marine Collagen Peptides for two weeks and am already seeing a noticeable difference in my skin and nails. Loving this product!
I just love Dose & Co. I have seen an improvement in the regrowth of my hair after 3 weeks. I also love the fact that it dissolves in my coffee almost immediately and there is zero flavor so its completely undetected to taste.
Love this product already seeing improvements in my skin and hair. Would be nice if you guys put a wooden scoop though!
Love love LOVE this product!
I love how this collagen is not flavored and it really is!
Love the dairy free options.
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 5th June 2021