Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
So good! Ordered and shipped efficiently!
Love these products! Can’t have my coffee without it 🤗
Great tasting product and great packaging. Quick delivery, I would happily purchase this again.
BEAUTIFULLLLLL🙌🏽
Such a great brand. Highly recommend.
I am struggling with the packaging. The lid is flimsy and comes off easily so I end up transferring it to another container.
Love the taste of the dairy free product but have found the dairy creamers not as nice
To be honest there’s nothing bad about it just that I don’t know whether it’s having any real affect on my body is all. I take it because my skin lady suggested taking collagen and Dose & Co was the cheapest w more collagen per serving. The non dairy collagens taste like coconut and I like that in my smoothies
Love the product, every flavour taste's really good!
Great service. Really prompt delivery. I loved the Vanilla flavoured Dairy free collagen powder. In contrast I do not like the caramel Dairy based collagen powder, it is sickly sweet, tastes like pure stevia. (Does not contain stevia) Will stick to vanilla in future.
I bought the collagen creamer originally for my stomach and itchy scalp and it has helped so much! Bonus is my skin is looking the best it’s ever I’ve suffered bad skin my whole life with open pores, blemishes, acne and acne scarring. But my nails still break but im on my 3rd container and I won’t stop.
I have had 2 orders worth and I am seeing a massive improvement with my skin and my baby hairs!! My skin bare ever breaks out and my skin tone is basically all even!
Results! 100%
So much of my hair would fall out since having a baby. Now, hardly any. Absolute minimum.
I’m super impressed with the Marine Collagen. Worth every $
Absolutely amazing product! I’ll never go without
Love it and notice the difference😊😊😊
Definitely recommend🤍🤍🤍
Was disappointed to see it was cheaper at matakana 4square than online.
My eczema was incredibly inflamed which usually happens during winter. On top of that I have a new 3month old baby so fair to say I needing a little bit of extra help with my skin. I noticed results with 2 weeks of using Dose & Co.
Ordered my items on Friday afternoon and it arrived first thing Saturday morning!! The caramel dairy free collagen is delish, definitely my favourite.
Absolutely love the caramel dairy free creamer. Tastes amazing in my morning coffee. I’ve been taking it for about a month now and my nails are the strongest they’ve ever been!
Single mum of two teen girls, dose & co has become part of our daily routine :)
Love the coconut creamer very tasty
Dose & Co. is rated 4.71 based on 2,827 reviews