Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Love it, My hair was shedding by the clumps. I’ve been taking it for 2 months everyday in my coffee and the shedding has decreased a lot
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Dose & Co. 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Dose & Co. 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Dose & Co. 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Dose & Co. 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Dose & Co. 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Dose & Co. 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Dose & Co. 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Dose & Co. 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Posted 52 minutes ago
Nice flavour and mixes really well. Still in first month so can't say how it's working, but adding vanilla to my coffee is nice treat.
I put it in my coffee everyday. Still waiting on results but I’ve only been using it for a month. Like it so far!
Great tasting product, highly recommend.
I love both flavors
I love the plain collagen powder. I mix it in my coffee every morning.
The flavor is strange...I add it to my coffee and it has strange taste nothing like vanilla but trying to finish it because of the good it can do
Dear Dose & Co.

Absolutely love your product! Makes for a great creamer in my coffee and a great way to ensure I get my dose of collagen for the day! My skin within a week of use was already reflecting it. I've had clear skin since using it and occasionally still break out during certain times of the month and since using Dose & Co. I did not even get my usual blemishes. Amazing product will be returning for more soon as I'm out stocked up on both vanilla and caramel collagen creamer! Thank you!
I think it’s great that there’s no plastic or spoon. I only have been using a few days hopefully it’ll be a positive experience. It did take a long time to arrive though
Great customer service!
E-mails are answered in a timely manner.
Great product!
I have been taking the pure collagen, on a daily basis, for just over two weeks and I can already tell a difference...especially in the overall quality of my skin. Love this product!
Love it my hair, skin and nails haven't looked so good since taken the protein powder
Great for my hair, nails and skin. Have found hair stronger, thicker and healthy. Nails shiny and they grow faster, stronger considering I bite my nails now and then. Skin has a glow and calmer. As well as Pure Collagen I have also had the Protein & Collagen. This has helped with my joints and muscle recovery as I lift a lot at work.
Absolutely wonderful!! Amazing instant results with great taste and an affordable price!! Seriously Thank You!!
It taste Absolutely Delicious 😋
Super fast shipping, great products, but the company working with Khloe is weird. Stick to your values.
Love the collagen in my coffee!
Great taste and melts right into my coffee. I got the dairy free caramel creamer. Love!
Tastes great!
Great service and communication thanks
Dose & Co. is rated 4.59 based on 4,705 reviews