Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Made an order on the 19th June and have not received it yet it is now the 15 July, i have now purchased this from Coles extremely annoyed when I ordered there was no Australian website. will most likely buy from Coles moving forward.
I have just seen this product cheaper at my local New World. NOT HAPPY
My favorite was the vanilla flavor
Great product, tastes so good!
Amazing! Loving my results so far as someone who has a disability I’ve found it helps so much with my muscle pain.
Love the collagen creamier
Just having a break for the month of july as I'm doing a keto based diet, that doesn't allow this just yet

But my nails got strong and long within three weeks and my psoriasis is clear on my scalp
I am definitely getting back on this in august
My daughter has terrible eczema and I have been buying her naked Jeuneora, she doesn't like the taste and its been hard going getting her to take it. The caramel creamer has been a game changer, she absolutely loves it with banana & milk and her skin has never looked better.
Such a great start to the day also.
Love the flavour! Haven’t taken it long enough yet to notice a huge difference, but my knee pain has definitely reduced. Will definitely keep using - love that it’s now at the supermarket and can be thrown in with my weekly shop.
Not only great products but great service to!
Best tasting protein powder. Thank you dose & co
I love the flavours, great customer service and prompt delivery. The only thing I don't love - the lids aren't screwed on so they are not very secure (and if you are like me you end up spilling a lot of collagen).
Dose & Co. is rated 4.72 based on 2,510 reviews