Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Leisha-Marie Jope
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 8th November 2020
Kathya Mancusi
Made an order on the 19th June and have not received it yet it is now the 15 July, i have now purchased this from Coles extremely annoyed when I ordered there was no Australian website. will most likely buy from Coles moving forward.
I am really enjoying the marine collagen in my coffee in the morning. I am yet to see any real changes but I’m confident after a month I will see some differences in my nails, hair and skin. I did email about a scoop but I never heard back? I was wondering if the scoop was meant to be in the tub? However I have been making up my scoops as I go!
I have just seen this product cheaper at my local New World. NOT HAPPY
Hello, this was my first order with Dose & Co, and I was very excited to use your collagen. I ordered 2 10oz containers. I opened one as soon as I received it and it smelled horrible. My daughter tried 2 teaspoons and had bad diarrhea after it. I couldn’t bare to open the other so it is still sealed. I have purchased many collagens and use one daily and I was wanting to switch over to yours, however I would like to get a refund and return them if possible.
Was thrilled to no longer receive spoons in my products this time. I have asked a few times to no longer get spoons and they would always still turn up. Thrilled that it is less plastic .
I’ve been using Dose & Co for a while now & absolutely love it, however I can’t help but be anxious about the brands direction now that Khloe Kardashian is an equity partner & spokesperson, given that one of the tag lines for Dose & Co is ‘better than Botox’ which seems to be a bit of an oxymoron given the injectables & cosmetic surgery the Kardashians have had.
Arrived promptly.
The collagen powder doesn’t have a scoop (to save on using plastic apparently) so I have been using two heaped teaspoons of powder, estimating that that would be 10 grams. I’d really prefer a scoop because I don’t think I’m measuring out enough powder. Would it be possible to make the scoop optional when purchasing? That way, I’d have the scoop from my first purchase and I wouldn’t need any more, but I’d know that I was using the right amount of powder. This is a big deal for me because I could be wasting my money if I’m not using enough, or too much powder.
Love the dairy free creamers. The chocolate flavour is too overpowering so wouldn't purchase that again.

I was sad to see that Kloe Kardashian is now financially invested in the company. Won't buy again and will support 100% NZ business instead. Sorry guys, she stands for so much that is wrong with the beauty industry...
I have been using the collagen powder for about 6 weeks and my skin has honestly never looked better. As someone who has spent their whole life with acne, this is the first time I've had glowing radiant pimple free skin and I'm loving it. I don't really like the protein powder so I just use the pure collagen every morning in my own protein shake and it's amazing.
The product is very good. However the container lid needs work upon. As the lid doesn't sit securely and closes.
Have had a few mishaps due to this. That's the only let down so far. Hope to continue with the collagen 😊
My favorite was the vanilla flavor
I recently purchased some collegen directly from the website. i thought this would be the cheapest and easiest way to get it. I then found it at pak n save for 10.00 cheaper. i asked the store and they said that was their price and it wasn't a special. do you think it is fair that customers pay an extra 10.00 when purchasing from the website? i don't
I’ve only just received the sample pack but I’m already hooked. Will definitely be ordering full size products. The flavours are amazing and they’re so many options. I live in the UK and felt with the current situation of COVID-19, I received my order quicker than expected. Thank you for creating such fabulous products, I definitely will be spreading the word.
Tried the vanilla collagen protein and it is amazing!! Was worried that I wouldn’t like it as I prefer the vegan protein but the taste is amazing and not too milky. Love it.
Very tasty in my coffee or on my cereal - waiting for results to show as haven’t been on it for very long ! Was highly recommended by my daughter!
Didn’t notice a difference whatsoever. Waste of money. Celebrity endorsing crap.
So glad I was recommended Dose & Co my hair is thicker, my nail growth is amazing I cannot go without.
Ordering was easy, product packaging is cute, and shipping was fast.
I have been taking this collagen for some months along with protein powder it is good to be able to purchase from Pack n save when necessary. Recently i had a bone density and to the Dr surprise the levels had improved and it was confirmed i was out of danger of fractures.
We put that down to taking the supplements!!
I believe my skin has improved in appearance, and any cuts or skin splits heal very quickly.
My age is 76 and i feel much better for taking the products
You have an amazing product and I really enjoyed using it. Unfortunately I do not agree with your recent decision to partner with a person renowned for plastic surgery and false expectations of body image after pregnancy. I think you sold out and that goes against my moral beliefs so I will no longer purchasing this product. This review is not intended to be a personal attack - you did what is best for your business and I am sure it will be a great opportunity. All the best.
Dose & Co. is rated 4.66 based on 3,804 reviews