Dr ColourChip Reviews

Read Dr ColourChip Reviews

info@drcolourchip.eu

Fence House Business UnitsFence Avenue

Tell us how Dr ColourChip made you happy
Order was delivered on time in goof packaging.
Colin from Dr Color Chip was awesome today. On Friday my windshield got a large chip. Last night through my Smart Program Inc coverage i registered q claim. While my authorized dealer refused to fix it. Dr Color Chip got to the dealership within 2hours of being called and did a sterling job in fixing it. A must try! Colin communicated at every step of the way and even followed up after I picked up my vehicle to ensure I was satisfied. I've never met Colin but if I did and there was no Covid I'd shake his hand. Great Job 👍
Great product,...
Great product
IT WORKS😎 Take your time and you will be pleased with the results. I had a totally peppered black metallic bonnet on my Mk5 Golf GTi. It ideally needs painting, however I decided to spend a weekend dabbing all the chips, large small and minute. The results are pretty remarkable. As the marketing says that’s is a repair, NOT a body shop respect. However, my bonnet is day and night to what it was prior to applying Dr.Colorchip. This was an extreme case and it’s worked. I’ve also done the drivers door, with far less chips. That looks brilliant too. I’m working my way around the whole car!!! So net net, take your time, and follow the instructions. You will be surprised at the results👌
The best paint on the market for filling in stonechips. I use a small business card to squeejee the paint over the scratches. Works perfect everytime. Highly recommended!!!!!!
Quick delivery, their Video Shows what to do, Colour Matches exactely
Had a couple of nasty stone chips on my Merc Marco Polo. Touched them up with Dr colour chip. Very impressed with quality of finish. Not 100% invisible, but night on. Great product
Works great, and i apply ceramic coating on 3 days after.. everything was good
Very fast delivery
Started on the thousand and one chips, it works as it says it should but it was a very hot day and the paint was getting claggy in the bottle and drying fast so needed to work fast and keep the bottle cool, better if one dots while one wipes!
Very good also when I made a mistake with my order they was happy to send replacement next day. Thank you
Absolutely Superb product … Instructions on the box - easy to understand Supporting Youtube video - can’t go wrong after watching it The results speak for themselves. Just Brilliant
Hassle free transaction, and quick delivery.
Would love to see a filler, to compliment the Dr chip kit, to fill in the Rock chips, prior to touching in, But very pleased otherwise.
purchased product after watching demo on you tube, I have a Toyota iq which had plenty of chips on front bumper, black metallic. although was apprehensive that it would do the job. wow it was as easy as they say and the product is amazing and the car looks much younger. many thanks
Great product
Delivery was super fast! I was very impressed! I was a bit anxious about using Dr. Colorchip at first. But it made stone chipping a bonnet, bumper and front wings a doddle! I won't be using any other stone chipping kit from now on!
Very good and easy to use product. Furthermore I found the colour code VW is not producing anymore.
Works brilliant. Hard to see they were there. Great product