Dr. Pankaj Naram Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Dr. Pankaj Naram

About Dr. Pankaj Naram: "Now over 1,000,000 people from 108 countries, including the Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa, and the victims of 9/11, have requested Dr. Naram to use the ancient secrets he has been entrusted with to transform their health and peace of mind.

Dr. Naram helps people with Arthritis, Diabetes, Autism, Obesity, Infertility, Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Skin Issue, Hair Loss, Depression, Epilepsy, Chronic Health Challenges and more."

888-817-3481

questions@drnaram.com

308 St James court, St Denis St

Tell us how Dr. Pankaj Naram made you happy

"I've finally stopped to take so many pills for my headache. It is hard to follow Dr. Naram's diet prescriptions, but they work! I have seen the effects after just 2-3 weeks."
"We recommend Dr Pankaj Naram 100% for everyone. Dr Naram is a brilliant, genuinely gifted doctor specializing in Ayurveda - SiddhaVeda, an expert of reading the "Nadi"( Pulse reading). In just 2 minutes he is capable of describing our personality and our health concerns and prescribing simple but very effective remedies. Our personal experince for our entire family and friends has been very helpful and healing. As a person, he is a very intuitive but down to earth , friendly person who truly listens to you and understands your concerns. His amazingly effective approac - herb based medicines coupled with home remedies,simple,healthy recipes contribute to our physical, mental and emotional well being."
"I met dr.Naram a few days ago in Germany.He consulted me and he knew what I was feeling.I will follow his advice and hope for the better. Overall he seemed like a really nice and caring person.That alone is enough to get my respect, because it's so rare."
"Dr. Naram is good and nice person and excellent expert! His method are valuable and very helpful."
"Thankful for this profound experience with Dr. Pankaj Naram I felt that for the first time someone understands me withouth even saying a word,my soul was deeply touched.He has positive outlook and helped me to have it as well for my future. Honestly recommend for all those that feel like they stucked,"
"A true healer with miraculous touch. I am so happy to see my mother smiling."
"I just had a first appointment with Dr. Naram and was very impressed with his ability to read physical symptoms from just taking my pulse. I didn't tell him anything about me and within less than a minute of holding my arm to feel my pulse, he was telling me about myself. I am just starting the protocol he recommended so cannot yet give feedback about that aspect, but happy to follow up once I have more experience."
"Very prepared, it inspires confidence"
"I thank Dr. Naram because he introduced me to a fascinating and wonderful ancient medicine. 😁"
"Un vero Maestro Guaritore, che si prende cura della persona nella sua totalità fisica, psichica e spirituale."
"I really appreciated the way how he listened to me and to my very very deep and intimate discomfort I have to face in this period of my life. I felt I was in front of a man of deep knowledge and big humanity, such as a loving father."
"I had a hronical skin issue on my face for almost 12 years. Tried lot of classical medicine methods. Nothing worked for me. I have met dr Pankaj, applied his instructions and for 3-4 months the results were amazing. Inflamation calmed down and visible improvement on face skin and general health. Thank you dr Naram Pankaj for shearing this wonderful knowledge with world!"
"Since 20 years I know Dr.Pankaj Naram. I have been many times in India an saw wonderful healings. Every illness has a chance to be healed through him."
"He never often shares but he is having Siddha in understanding each and every cell of human body just by touching the pulse (Many Ayurveda doctors check pulse but not so much precise). He is booster of positivity as i have seen (including myself )patients comes with lot of stress and go smiling like nothing had ever happened to them. he loves all his patients and each and every patient is special too him and that why we all love him....He is not only my doctor by also Guru/Teacher who initiated kundilini for myself (its out of his syllabus but still on request he helps out of his comfort zone), Additional i visited him in India (Mumbai-Malad) and his staff and higher management is also very cooperative and Ayurvedic food is delicious (prepared by cook who loves cooking healty food). Thank you all the assistant doctors and also many thanks to Dr Clint Rogers, Dr. Giovani all others supporting doctors.... Thankyou so much Dr. Panjak Naram Gurujee/Sirjee/Teacher and Friend (His behavior to each patient is like he is friend from many years)......Lucky to meet you live and lots of Love. Visit him once and you can experience the same vibes."
"HOW I GET RID OF GENITAL HERPES WITHIN 2 WEEKS,NO MORE OUTBREAK.THIS IS REAL,PLEASE DON'T IGNORE. I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never never told me he have the virus. I had it for 2 years with so many outbreak,and it affected my life. I told my husband who I trusted about it and he was avoiding me, it affected my new relationship with my husband. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I will like to tell everyone who is reading this my testimony on how i get rid of my genital herpes.I was reading a comment on the internet,and i saw a testimony posted by a young lady from USA that she get rid of her herpes with the help of doctor SAIBU.So i was so happy when i saw that post,that his herbal medication Cure the virus totally.I quickly copied the herbal doctor email address and i email him within 30 minutes he respond to my mail.I explain things to him he told me not to worry that i should fill his herbal form wish i did.He only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine,which i send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear.The next day he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine,that i should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how i got the herbal medication and i use it as i was told.After a week i found out that my herpes was no more.When some of my friend who has herpes saw me they were surprise and i also introduce them to the man and they are also cure from the same herpes.If you have herpes,kindly contact doctor SAIBU via this email; DRSAIBU2@GMAIL.COM..OR WHATSAPP +2348064438762!!"
"Naram è un medico singolare ed appassionato della sua professione. Cura con prodotti da lui ideati che già uso da qualche mese. Sto meglio e sicuramente migliorerò ancora di più. Lo rivedrò tra sei mesi."
"Ein sehr netter sympathischer Mann"
"Hare Krsna, Hello i am very happy that i am blessed with such a great Opurtunity that i could met such a high qualified Doctor. He is a true Doctor equiped with so much Natural Solutions starting from natural Home Remedies, Herbs, up to very high Energy transfer. He has helped me so much by my whole System because he has transfered so much Energy to me in my whole System through his Siddhi Power ( Mystic Power ) by the last meeting and i am feeling now good. And i am feeling know more lighter, free from so many internal blockages and also better energized. And i am very happy for the next Meeting."
"He is absolutely amazing, finds solutions in such a short time, very precise and effective. Had to have a surgery before meeting him, now i don´t ;)"
"wonderful, experienced and sensitive doctor."
Dr. Pankaj Naram is rated 4.71 based on 1,010 reviews