Dr. Pankaj Naram Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Dr. Pankaj Naram

About Dr. Pankaj Naram: "Now over 1,000,000 people from 108 countries, including the Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa, and the victims of 9/11, have requested Dr. Naram to use the ancient secrets he has been entrusted with to transform their health and peace of mind.

Dr. Naram helps people with Arthritis, Diabetes, Autism, Obesity, Infertility, Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Skin Issue, Hair Loss, Depression, Epilepsy, Chronic Health Challenges and more."

888-817-3481

questions@drnaram.com

308 St James court, St Denis St

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Dr. Pankaj Naram?

Unverified Reviewer

Doctor Naram ji is not human being but much much above. I would say he is Angel on earth who is helping millions of people unconditionally. I am a big big FAN of Dr Narma Ji. May God bless him and his Family, Krishna his Son and Dr Smita Naram.

I am watching Doctor Naram's Tv Program since years and i have noted down his tips and home remedies , at least 4-5 note books by now.
This is my heart felt desire to join his team to serve humanity.

May God Bless Doctore Naram ji now and always. Amen
Verified Reviewer

The doctor was very congenial and was genuinely interested in my health concerns. I felt encouraged to be proactive in healing myself and succeeding in achieving my goals. His pulse diagnosis was very accurate and revealing at the same time; and his marma therapy seemed miraculous in its effects on my most pressing complaint. I look forward to seeing Dr. Naram again.

Consolation
Unverified Reviewer

I have learned a lot from dr naram I was not aware of as to where I was going wrong after his advice I followed it and one day I will achieve the goal of very good health
Avinash Teeluckdharry
Unverified Reviewer

He has created a huge transformation in my life which are way beyond words can express.
Thank you, dear Avinash, for sharing your experience with Dr. Naram.
Unverified Reviewer

Dr Narams herbs and diet are very effective.
Unverified Reviewer

This is my heart felt desire to join his team to serve humanity.

May God Bless Doctore Naram ji now and always. Amen
Thank you, dear Farzana, for sharing your review of Dr. Pankaj Naram. Your commitment to your own health, and to humanity is so beautiful. May God bless you now and always!

Very good person
Margaret M.
Verified Reviewer

Dr Naram is really holistic doctor. He cures not only one symptoms but whole body.
If He took my hand, He told me immediately what is wrong with my body, before I said a word! It was a shock for me! He is so gentle, so compassionate. He explain what is going wrong in my body in very simple way. The herbal tablets which He have chosen for me are
perfect solution - I feel much better just after few days. After few months I feel much stronger, much healthier, full of energy.. and at 72 years old I came back to ski - cross country
ski and down hill ski.. and I at least feel 10 years young!!
Margaret, thank you for your review of Dr. Naram. I like how you point out that he works on the whole system. And how Dr. Naram is so gentle and compassionate. So happy to hear you are feeling better after only a few days, and then after months can go back to skiing! So wonderful. Wishing you vibrant health now and always! ~Dr. Naram Support Team +1.888.817.3481 questions@DrNaram.com
Helen
Verified Reviewer

Recently, I had surgery and had problems with digesting most foods. Dr. Naram suggested eating mung beans and vegetables. He gave me herbs which corrected my digestive issues. He’s always available in times when you need someone who understands your health issues. I am always grateful for his loving care.
Thank you, dear Helen, for your review of Dr. Naram. It is most heart warming to hear your story and your great feedback. So grateful for you and your loving care.
Verified Reviewer

He always suggests good remedies,gives time and returns calls
Kate Plumb
Unverified Reviewer

Dr. Naram made me happy this week by giving me my supplements as soon as I saw him. I started taking them right away and in one weeks time I feel much better. My blood pressure went down from 177/90 to 122/78. Both times taken at the dentist's office. I feel so much better when I am taking his herbs and feel like contributing so much more.
Thank you Dr. Naram
Dear Kate, thank you so much for sharing your review of Dr. Naram! Your experience with your blood pressure is truly amazing. Wishing you vibrant health now and always! ~Dr. Naram Support Team (+1.888.817.3481, questions@DrNaram.com)

He cure my problem
Unverified Reviewer

Dr. Naram helped me to lead healthy and vibrant life by (i) eliminating acidity problem, (ii) eliminating indigestion problem, (iii) eliminating gas problem, and (iv) managing joint pain due to arthritis (relatively a recent health problem). I had suffered from all the first three problems all my life. The last problem started about when I saw Dr. Naram for the first time. Now I know how it feels to be without these problems. I saw Dr. Naram in 2010 January and since then I am sincerely following his protocol. I do not take any main streamline allopathic medications. My experience has been that for the chronic problems alternative treatments are more effective and they treat the cause rather than the effects unlike allopathic medications. I also monitor my health parameters by regular blood work. To date they have remained normal. Good physical health has direct impact on mind. I feel that my mind is caIm and peaceful making it more conducive for higher spiritual undertakings and meditation. It also helps to keep positive outlook in life. I thank Dr. Naram for being in my life and blessing me with good health with his ancient wisdom and secrets. Namaste.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. Naram. So heart-warming and inspiring to hear / read! Thank you, and may your life always be blessed with good and vibrant health and happiness!
Beth Sturdivant
Unverified Reviewer

He pinned the root cause down for me immediately!
Verified Reviewer

Pat, your review of Dr. Naram is wonderful to receive. Thank you for sharing from your heart. Wishing You Vibrant Health now and always! ~Dr Naram Support Team (+1.888.817.3481, questions@DrNaram.com)
VINOD

Dr. Pankaj Naram is very good
Unverified Reviewer

Helped resolve my allergy, which was all over me, and was not remitting
Unverified Reviewer

Changed my life as he promised.
Elizabeth
Unverified Reviewer

Dr. Naram has amazing skill and has helped me in ways that western medicine simply does not know how to do. It's great to get relief from physical symptoms, but added bonuses were that I've also become more energetic, confident and grounded!
Dear Elizabeth, how sweet it is to hear you share your experience with Dr. Naram, and the results you have seen in your life. With love from Dr. Naram and his entire team - we wish you continue to have the energy, confidence, and vibrant health that Dr. Naram says is your birthright, and possible with the ancient healing secrets.
John
Verified Reviewer

One feels his energy/spirit which enlivens and heals.
Thank you, John, for sharing your experience with Dr. Naram. It means a lot that you would take time to share.
Unverified Reviewer

By taking the time to listen to my health issue and giving me a home remedy to be taken immediately.
Unverified Reviewer

I have couple of questions?
1) why you get patent signature to claim you are not responsible for the medicine you are giving?
2) Ayurveda/ natural should be cheap but why such humungus cost?
3) After using 6 months course, if it is not cured,can you refund money???????
4) How do we trust you?

I recently visited in NJ and spent 1700$ which is pretty big amount...
Thank you for your review, and for your good questions. We will have someone contact you soon to answer each of them in detail, or alternatively you can call +1.888.817.3481 and we would be happy to speak with you. As for the question about trust and results, that exact same day in New Jersey which you came to see Dr Naram, there also came a woman who had struggled with Lupus, Vasculitis, and Liver Disease. When she first came to see Dr Naram she was in a wheelchair, in constant pain, and feeling horrible. As a result of really following the recommendations given to her, including diet and the herbs, you should hear her describe in her own words what happened: https://www.drpankajnaram.org/dr-pankaj-naram-secret-lupus-vasculitis-liver-disease/ Please contact us any time and let's work together to your vibrant healthy, unlimited energy, and peace of mind. Wishing You Vibrant Health! questions@drnaram.com +1.888.817.3481
Dr. Pankaj Naram is rated 4.62 based on 657 reviews