Dr. Pankaj Naram Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Dr. Pankaj Naram

About Dr. Pankaj Naram: "Now over 1,000,000 people from 108 countries, including the Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa, and the victims of 9/11, have requested Dr. Naram to use the ancient secrets he has been entrusted with to transform their health and peace of mind.

Dr. Naram helps people with Arthritis, Diabetes, Autism, Obesity, Infertility, Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Skin Issue, Hair Loss, Depression, Epilepsy, Chronic Health Challenges and more."

888-817-3481

questions@drnaram.com

308 St James court, St Denis St

How would you rate Dr. Pankaj Naram ?

Michael Grobler
"Dr Naram was able to listen to me regarding the concerns of my fathers health and he even brought medicines /herbal remedies such as life yog formula for my father to take who was terminally ill at the time with little time to live. He explained we can help him if he doesnt have a death pulse. Dr Naram was able to give me pulse reading and he told me about my pitta that is high and gave me herbal remedies to take for allergies for sinusitis and sensitive eyes and to help with hairloss. I am having problems obtaining thee herbal remedies but Dr Clint has offered kindly to bring medicines to me to Berlin that was shipped to him. Obtaining the remedies for me is biggest stumbling block or obstacle I have in advancing my health.He also gave me home formula to take in the morning which i am doing now daily. He made me happy to say he sees success will come in my life and gave me a precious green stone to keep with me always to bring me good luck and fortune. He made me happy to say in future he sees us working together. I am most excited to b part of the future work and specifically interested in helping with sourcing planting and visiting villages in india/nepal where the ancient herbs are sourced and prepared. Dr Naram made me happy when he gave me Ek Mukhi Rudraksh as preseent to take for my teacher the young man Mr C.N Chauhan who is a great friend and follower of Dr Naram. In Oct in Berlin I hope to discover more and even bring special present to Dr Naram from us in Cape Town."
Ankur Patel
"We had an appointment time. But appointment times are meaningless since they skipped some people ahead of line anyway. The medicines were all poor-quality. Dr. Naram doesn't even genuinely care about our concerns -- he's more interested in adding more medicines to your shopping list every time you mention an issue. He cannot tell what is wrong with you; all he says for everyone is "vayu" and "pitta". The other lady wastes time and she also adds more to the list. The last lady is a sales lady who gives you a rude face if you don't spend thousands of dollars to buy the 6-month supply. All medicines are low quality garbage. MANY people have complained that Dr. Naram's medicines don't work. Sorry, Dr. Naram, you asked me to "stay with you" back in 2008 but I cannot support you if you are not selling high-quality products and being honest with people."
Nuraan Sadien
"An amazing man with incredible talents and gifts. Yet so humble and kind.. a true legend."
"Dr Naram changes people's lives!! Meet him, listen to him and his team, apply to your life style and enjoy amazing results."
"He is Amazing"
"Dr.Naram is always answers soon to our questions.Very polite,humble and solves problems. Thks"
"He is very helpful and understands ur health priorities. He guides the patient to the best to his knowledge with care and patience especially calling patient back from overseas which I really appreciate him for. Thank u so much for ur care."
"I have been seeing Dr. Naram off and on for many years. He is a very special healer with extraordinary talents, so I am frequently referring those I think can most benefit from working with him. Dr. Judith D Wilcox"
"Great conversation with Dr. Naram. He is kind and patient. I will take herbs formulas spice powders and recipies he advise to see if they shrink my fibroids. I hope to see him in December for follow-up."
"In the beginning, I was little skeptical about Dr. Naram but as I come to know him more my trust in him and about his ability to heal with his knowledge has become very strong. Thanks, Dr. Naram"
"I was suffering from a lot of conditions that I had , I had no energy left light headed, foggy brain, all of sudden i had to sit down or lay down, all of sudden my blood pressure was going up so stress out, depress from all those symptoms that I had so many times I end up in emergency room after all the test , they were kept telling me everything is ok you just have a panic attac!!!!! I did not except that I knew there was something wrong I couldn’t figure it out , I saw Dr. Naram in Facebook did not hasatad make an appointment, he is holy man with great heart and companion full of love and knowledge after visit him and start using his remedy and herbal medicine I saw a great change in my body and my mind I am so grateful. Thank you God bless Dr. Naram and his team. Thank you 🙏"
"My pleasure to meet first time with Doctor Pankaj Naram. I just want to say he is Best Of best Doctor, very confident . Thanks you so much."
"It was very nice of him to give us a call back on our issue. He sound very supportive and convincing encouraging the hope of recovery before even the treatment is started. I am very thankful to him in building up my confidence."
"I have an excellent experience with Dr.Naram,he responds for sure on same day,listens calmly and show the remedy way we are satisfied.I am impressed."
"Dr. Naram helped me to lower the inflammation in my body. He recommended a diet together with herbal supplements that assisted me in accomplished it."
"First I like to thank Dr. Naram. I have been diagnosed with kidney disease in 1990 and every time visited the kidney specialist they keep increasing the dosage or prescribing more medication without any success. In December of 2016 my doctor was ready to put me on Kidney Dialysis because my number reached (5.6). My sister -in -law insisted that I contact Dr. Naram and discussed my problem and thank god I did. He prescribed me his herbal medication. After taking his herbal medication for 3 weeks, I went to see my kidney specialist and in 3 weeks my test result came out as 3.5. My doctor was shock to see my test results. He told me to see him in 6 months. Six months later did the lab test and saw my Kidney specialist and my results came to 1.5. My doctor was very amazed. Slowly I am going to ween out of his medication and continue with herbal medication."
"Hello. Dr. You are serving to the world with love and compassion. With great service, Great medicine which heals us from roots. When we have emergency and we try to hold of you you answer our questions which help us a lot to avoid from allopathic medicine.. We love your seva.(service).. Thank you! Sangita Mukesh"
"His pulse diagnosis gave me an accurate view of my health status and let me know of areas of concern, both now and in the future. This information made me feel more confident of my path to health (avoiding allopathy) and more proactive in addressing the revealed areas of concern, since I now know the specific weakness and how to correct it with diet and herbs. Also, the marma therapy is simply miraculous. Learning to practice some of them at home gives me much more control of my health."
"Dr. Naram has perfected his craft and was able to help me understand what my body needs, what it is suffering from, and how to correct it. I am excited about detoxing my body and supplementing it to perform at a much higher level...and so I can live a much longer, fuller and healthier life!"
"I had a accident about 25 years ago which caused my left hip to get misplaced, and throughout the years arthritis has built up in my hip joint. Doctors just gave me muscle relaxer medicines to help with the pain. I wasted a lot of money on chiropractors and acupuncture and other temporary reliefs. I started having very bad lower back pain and the doctors told me it was chronic and due to my arthritis. Through youtube, i learned about Dr. Naram and his ancient healing techniques. I instantly wanted to try his remedies and contacted Dr. Narams office. I was given a diet to follow, along with home remedies and detox medicine. Within 4 months, i started feeling much better with more flexibility and movement in my joints. The diet change has helped me stay more active and less pain overall. I am hopeful that overtime i will be able to sustain this lifestyle and I will grow stronger. Dr. Naram told me that one day I will be able to run, and I am hopeful that this will be possible because I already feel a lot better. When I met Dr. Naram, he had a very positive attitude which helped me become more hopeful and positive. Dr. Naram has the ability to uplift your spirits and the good thing is that the medicine has no side affects. When I will be able to run again, I will write another review. Thank you and God Bless You Dr. Naram. God sent an angel for me in the shape of a human being. Naeema Naeem"
"He is a very humble n generous man..so kindly listened to my problem n within few hours guided me with his advice...didnt expected such quick response..thankful to him"
"We ordered some medicine and had some questions regarding it. He heard my problem and explained very nicely and calmly . I am excited to see him on July 7th in Atlanta."
"the meeting with dr. Naran was very profitable. I noted how the relationship with the patient is based on understanding. The meeting allowed me to appreciate Ayurveda. I hope there is a next meeting. I will leave for Thailand in early November. I wrote an article about Naran and ayurveda that I would like to send by email. Mine is mircobindi@gmail.com Mirco Bindi MD oncologist"
Dr. Pankaj Naram is rated 4.70 based on 936 reviews