Dr. Pankaj Naram Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Dr. Pankaj Naram

About Dr. Pankaj Naram: "Now over 1,000,000 people from 108 countries, including the Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa, and the victims of 9/11, have requested Dr. Naram to use the ancient secrets he has been entrusted with to transform their health and peace of mind.

Dr. Naram helps people with Arthritis, Diabetes, Autism, Obesity, Infertility, Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Skin Issue, Hair Loss, Depression, Epilepsy, Chronic Health Challenges and more."

888-817-3481

questions@drnaram.com

308 St James court, St Denis St

How would you rate Dr. Pankaj Naram?

(optional)

Michael Grobler
Michael Grobler
Verified Reviewer
"Dr Naram was able to listen to me regarding the concerns of my fathers health and he even brought medicines /herbal remedies such as life yog formula for my father to take who was terminally ill at the time with little time to live. He explained we can help him if he doesnt have a death pulse. Dr Naram was able to give me pulse reading and he told me about my pitta that is high and gave me herbal remedies to take for allergies for sinusitis and sensitive eyes and to help with hairloss. I am having problems obtaining thee herbal remedies but Dr Clint has offered kindly to bring medicines to me to Berlin that was shipped to him. Obtaining the remedies for me is biggest stumbling block or obstacle I have in advancing my health.He also gave me home formula to take in the morning which i am doing now daily. He made me happy to say he sees success will come in my life and gave me a precious green stone to keep with me always to bring me good luck and fortune. He made me happy to say in future he sees us working together. I am most excited to b part of the future work and specifically interested in helping with sourcing planting and visiting villages in india/nepal where the ancient herbs are sourced and prepared. Dr Naram made me happy when he gave me Ek Mukhi Rudraksh as preseent to take for my teacher the young man Mr C.N Chauhan who is a great friend and follower of Dr Naram. In Oct in Berlin I hope to discover more and even bring special present to Dr Naram from us in Cape Town."
Ankur Patel
Ankur Patel
Verified Buyer
"We had an appointment time. But appointment times are meaningless since they skipped some people ahead of line anyway. The medicines were all poor-quality. Dr. Naram doesn't even genuinely care about our concerns -- he's more interested in adding more medicines to your shopping list every time you mention an issue. He cannot tell what is wrong with you; all he says for everyone is "vayu" and "pitta". The other lady wastes time and she also adds more to the list. The last lady is a sales lady who gives you a rude face if you don't spend thousands of dollars to buy the 6-month supply. All medicines are low quality garbage. MANY people have complained that Dr. Naram's medicines don't work. Sorry, Dr. Naram, you asked me to "stay with you" back in 2008 but I cannot support you if you are not selling high-quality products and being honest with people."
Nuraan Sadien
Nuraan Sadien
Verified Buyer
"An amazing man with incredible talents and gifts. Yet so humble and kind.. a true legend."
"He treats me as his child. He tries to suggest another remedies if one doesn't show proper effect."
"I have been a patient of Dr. Naram's for over 20 years. He has helped me in ways I never imagined were possible. I would highly recommend him to anyone for whatever might be ailing them. Many thanks and blessings to Dr. Naram and his wonderful staff!"
"Dr.naram is bery helpful.."
"He is amazing. He made time to talk over the phone even though how busy he was."
"By calling me ! He was so nice and gentle on the phone. He was sure able to help me on the path of getting better. NAMASTE!"
"This man is very caring and determined to help you feel and become better!"
"I just believe that his teaching and instruction on Ancient herbal medicine is good."
Parmila Kumar
Unverified Reviewer
"Dr.naram helped us very much.my whole family,I really appreciate,thank you very much."
"Dr.naram is a life changer for me .by following his remedies..and health advice I always got great results.. and if I don't get the results I expect it means I don't follow his diet plan..or I eat too much junk...or not taking medicines regularly..so I can't blame on him. So always great thankful to dr.naram. thanks"
"Amazing and very friendly"
"Very kind and helpful person"
"Provide help on the phone."
"Happy to see him"
"Absolute great person"
"Dr.Naram is great human being"
"Very happy with the herbs"
"Great doctor"