Dr. Pankaj Naram Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Dr. Pankaj Naram

About Dr. Pankaj Naram: "Now over 1,000,000 people from 108 countries, including the Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa, and the victims of 9/11, have requested Dr. Naram to use the ancient secrets he has been entrusted with to transform their health and peace of mind.

Dr. Naram helps people with Arthritis, Diabetes, Autism, Obesity, Infertility, Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Skin Issue, Hair Loss, Depression, Epilepsy, Chronic Health Challenges and more."

888-817-3481

questions@drnaram.com

308 St James court, St Denis St

Tell us how Dr. Pankaj Naram made you happy

Patrick Palmer
"His pulse diagnosis gave me an accurate view of my health status and let me know of areas of concern, both now and in the future. This information made me feel more confident of my path to health (avoiding allopathy) and more proactive in addressing the revealed areas of concern, since I now know the specific weakness and how to correct it with diet and herbs. Also, the marma therapy is simply miraculous. Learning to practice some of them at home gives me much more control of my health."
Mirco Bindi Md
"the meeting with dr. Naran was very profitable. I noted how the relationship with the patient is based on understanding. The meeting allowed me to appreciate Ayurveda. I hope there is a next meeting. I will leave for Thailand in early November. I wrote an article about Naran and ayurveda that I would like to send by email. Mine is mircobindi@gmail.com Mirco Bindi MD oncologist"
Christian Nicolai
"1. Seven months ago I experienced sympthoms of a "burn out"...anxiety, poor sleep, feeling restless...Dr. Naram did a pulse diagnose and I got some herbs to treat all issues. I took 2 to 8 weeks. All issues are 100% gone. Amazing....and feeling so much better with increasing strength and vitality. No issues left...and then, 2. ...a few months later, I started to feel an increasing uncomfort in the lower area of my spine. Some old injuries where starting to accumulate and I felt, that a potential disc prolapse might happen...and one marma treatment with Dr. Naram, and it is all gone. Nothing left. Still can not believe it. Thank you so much!"
"Naram è un medico singolare ed appassionato della sua professione. Cura con prodotti da lui ideati che già uso da qualche mese. Sto meglio e sicuramente migliorerò ancora di più. Lo rivedrò tra sei mesi."
"Ein sehr netter sympathischer Mann"
"Hare Krsna, Hello i am very happy that i am blessed with such a great Opurtunity that i could met such a high qualified Doctor. He is a true Doctor equiped with so much Natural Solutions starting from natural Home Remedies, Herbs, up to very high Energy transfer. He has helped me so much by my whole System because he has transfered so much Energy to me in my whole System through his Siddhi Power ( Mystic Power ) by the last meeting and i am feeling now good. And i am feeling know more lighter, free from so many internal blockages and also better energized. And i am very happy for the next Meeting."
"He is absolutely amazing, finds solutions in such a short time, very precise and effective. Had to have a surgery before meeting him, now i don´t ;)"
"wonderful, experienced and sensitive doctor."
"My father has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer with metastases spread to his liver and lungs on December 2019. After checking doctor Clint fathers story on TedX we decided to try our luck with doctor Naram. It's nice to try some hope and experience a friendly smile for a chance. Thank you all."
"Dr. Naram is, above all, a Giver. And his knowledge sharing is rooted in something we all wish one day to naturally achieve, something that comes out of our most inner divine Self called LOVE - the purest and most elevated Value a human being can dream to attain here and now on this planet, in his transitory life."
"I saw Dr Naram June 2018. He was warm and kind and gave me helpful suggestions to improve my health. I have followed those suggestions with good results. I saw Dr Marian yesterday 3/9/19 who also so warm, attentive and helpful. She was very encouraging and gave me a few additional suggestions."
"DR. Naram is a very friendly and caring person. His team and himself gave us a warm welcome. He understood our problems and provided us with effective solutions."
"After trying several physicians, I sought treatment from Dr. Naram on the recommendation of my sister, to say the least, it has been a gratifying experience, I've been healing good, I had a critical skin infection for so many years, for a while I thought I would not get better, I am really grateful to Dr. Naram for alleviating my affliction and making me feel so much healthier."
"TRUE!. He is a MASTER HEALER!"
"Dr. Naram is always available to help me, He has always help me in my hard times..Thank you Dr. Naram for all the things you have done for me"
"I thank you Dr. Naram for helping me with my Back Pain it was too extreme pain, But after taking your herbs, I have got so much relief."
"Dr. Naram has helped me with Pre-cancerous conditions and also with my schizophrenia health condition. I Thank Dr. Naram and thank God that i met you."
"I was told by my relative thats how, I had come to met Dr. Naram, I had very bad Joint Pain, I was so much sick, stressed coz of it. But now i can walk, do work happily."
"Thank you Dr. Naram, i had so much of problem with my Hyper Acidity. Feeling so much better after taking the herbs. i have also brought my neighbours to meet you. God Bless you, May u live long life so you can help more and more people"
"I had Gouty Arthritis and thyroid and it was so worst took so many medicines did see any difference, my relative told me to met Dr. Naram have pulse reading then she also said if you want to continue then start with his herbs. i was very much impressed with his pulse reading and the positive vibes that i was getting from him, I started with the herbs and found results"
"I used to have to much of pain in my body, have take many medicines but effect at all, after starting the herbs and following the diet i have seen great result. i stroungly suggest all to come and met Dr. Naram"
"I had a severe case of the shingles in August of 2013. Allopathy did not have a cure so I visited Dr. Naram at Malad Mumbai. He was very soothing in demeanour and sincere in approach unlike all the allopathic doctors I had come across. Dr. Naram assured me that the shingles, though fatal in some cases, was treatable and that I would be fine. He advised me to take some herbal tablets and be on a strict moong dal diet for the next four weeks. I recovered completely and was able to resume a normal life. With the healing and miraculous power of Almighty Lord God which has been bestowed upon him, Dr. Naram was able to cure me. My interview with Dr. Clint Rogers is a small way of saying Thank You and God bless you Dr. Naram."
"God bless lots lots I am really greatful to Dr Pankaj naram for giving my mummy wonderful treatment of Ayurveda medicine for paralyse today slowly she has started recovering looking forward next time I meet Dr Pankaj naram I be able to get along my mummy to meet him"
Dr. Pankaj Naram is rated 4.71 based on 995 reviews