Dr. Pankaj Naram Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Dr. Pankaj Naram

About Dr. Pankaj Naram: "Now over 1,000,000 people from 108 countries, including the Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa, and the victims of 9/11, have requested Dr. Naram to use the ancient secrets he has been entrusted with to transform their health and peace of mind.

Dr. Naram helps people with Arthritis, Diabetes, Autism, Obesity, Infertility, Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Skin Issue, Hair Loss, Depression, Epilepsy, Chronic Health Challenges and more."

888-817-3481

questions@drnaram.com

308 St James court, St Denis St

Tell us how Dr. Pankaj Naram made you happy

Patrick Palmer
"His pulse diagnosis gave me an accurate view of my health status and let me know of areas of concern, both now and in the future. This information made me feel more confident of my path to health (avoiding allopathy) and more proactive in addressing the revealed areas of concern, since I now know the specific weakness and how to correct it with diet and herbs. Also, the marma therapy is simply miraculous. Learning to practice some of them at home gives me much more control of my health."
Mirco Bindi Md
"the meeting with dr. Naran was very profitable. I noted how the relationship with the patient is based on understanding. The meeting allowed me to appreciate Ayurveda. I hope there is a next meeting. I will leave for Thailand in early November. I wrote an article about Naran and ayurveda that I would like to send by email. Mine is mircobindi@gmail.com Mirco Bindi MD oncologist"
Christian Nicolai
"1. Seven months ago I experienced sympthoms of a "burn out"...anxiety, poor sleep, feeling restless...Dr. Naram did a pulse diagnose and I got some herbs to treat all issues. I took 2 to 8 weeks. All issues are 100% gone. Amazing....and feeling so much better with increasing strength and vitality. No issues left...and then, 2. ...a few months later, I started to feel an increasing uncomfort in the lower area of my spine. Some old injuries where starting to accumulate and I felt, that a potential disc prolapse might happen...and one marma treatment with Dr. Naram, and it is all gone. Nothing left. Still can not believe it. Thank you so much!"
"Meeting charge $120 then they check your nerve ... then they tell you buy this this this ....total come above $1000....then after few months pls come for meeting...charge this time $85. Mr. Naram wants to be a billionare....people out there pls be careful if your not rich......"
"I have toncile sir but doc say no need surgery but I have too much pain in my head plz humble request sir help uh my father is auto driver...."
"He is very carefully listening to your problem and offers practical useful remedies."
"Dr, Naram was very nice to talk to. I plan on trying the protocol he prescribed. I will give an updated report after I begin."
"The pills are formulated excellently, as evidenced by the efficacy, comfort of the response, timing, and internal gut feeling. Thank you Dr. Naram for your knowledge and expertise, far beyond normal US products. Natural products are the best!"
"It was very cordial, to the point and very helpful."
"Dr. Naram is god on this earth. Blessed to have such a deep thinker."
"Dr Naram is Great. We need more "Clones" of him for humanity on this earth. Regards Ashok"
"I absolutely loved the conversation with Dr. Naram. He was very helpful and so "approachable", in lack of a better term. He patiently answered all my questions, not just about my mom (who was the person I needed help for), but also to questions about my wife, my son and me. Thank you, Dr. Naram, for your time, your loving and encouraging spirit and for your pieces of advice. I am very much looking forward to seeing you in Germany soon. Kind regards, Sasha Kosec"
"Cured my mother's trigeminal neuralgia within days with diet modification and herbs. Thank you"
"πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŒΉ"
"I know him since 12 years, he is a true Master in Ayurveda! His knowledge is absolutely outstanding. Dr. Naram is so precise in pulsreading and truly sees what’s going on in your body and mind and has a solution for your problems. Very kind and empathetic!"
"I see a intellect in Naram Ji, his herbs are working .... he techniques are different ... it is worth a try to experience it yourself .. I am fascinated about the Marmas n eagerly waiting for the book by Clint Rogers, my dear friend ... he tried to heal me by unblocking my back ... vital energy points I assume. I felt the relief n energy... I see clarity n action in my nature now ... not sure if tht was his healing or my psychological annotation ... I wud like to believe it’s the marma which healed .. God bless good work God bless Narma ji’s Team Eager waiting to learn these techniques myself ... Subramani Nagendra Bangalore"
"Medication is way too costly."
"It was such a delight to be able to speak to Dr Naram today in regards to my dad's health. Looking forward to meet him in person during his visit in Toronto."
"Great Master Healer! I bow down to his expertise over knowledge of the ancient but still contemporary Siddha Veda and Ayurveda. I personally gained back my mental health- depression to normality and positivity, which I was suffering for 7 years straight. Blessed to be treated by him. Immense Gratitude to Dr.Naram Sir and his wonderful team."
"Dr. Naram returned my call and addressed my concerns quickly. His office staff followed up with written instructions immediately! Thank you for guiding me back to vibrant health!"
"He is the best. Very friendly, very very nice person. He is number 1"
"He has great knowledge and experience,"
"We feel bliss hearing Dr Narams voice. Dr Naram is very helpful. We are pleased with Dr Naram..we thank God for introducing Dr. Naram to us. We give him 5 star rating We already have recommended Dr. Naram to several friends."
Dr. Pankaj Naram is rated 4.70 based on 1,033 reviews