Dr. Pankaj Naram Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Dr. Pankaj Naram

About Dr. Pankaj Naram: "Now over 1,000,000 people from 108 countries, including the Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa, and the victims of 9/11, have requested Dr. Naram to use the ancient secrets he has been entrusted with to transform their health and peace of mind.

Dr. Naram helps people with Arthritis, Diabetes, Autism, Obesity, Infertility, Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Skin Issue, Hair Loss, Depression, Epilepsy, Chronic Health Challenges and more."

888-817-3481

questions@drnaram.com

308 St James court, St Denis St

How would you rate Dr. Pankaj Naram ?

(optional)

Michael Grobler
Michael Grobler
Verified Reviewer
"Dr Naram was able to listen to me regarding the concerns of my fathers health and he even brought medicines /herbal remedies such as life yog formula for my father to take who was terminally ill at the time with little time to live. He explained we can help him if he doesnt have a death pulse. Dr Naram was able to give me pulse reading and he told me about my pitta that is high and gave me herbal remedies to take for allergies for sinusitis and sensitive eyes and to help with hairloss. I am having problems obtaining thee herbal remedies but Dr Clint has offered kindly to bring medicines to me to Berlin that was shipped to him. Obtaining the remedies for me is biggest stumbling block or obstacle I have in advancing my health.He also gave me home formula to take in the morning which i am doing now daily. He made me happy to say he sees success will come in my life and gave me a precious green stone to keep with me always to bring me good luck and fortune. He made me happy to say in future he sees us working together. I am most excited to b part of the future work and specifically interested in helping with sourcing planting and visiting villages in india/nepal where the ancient herbs are sourced and prepared. Dr Naram made me happy when he gave me Ek Mukhi Rudraksh as preseent to take for my teacher the young man Mr C.N Chauhan who is a great friend and follower of Dr Naram. In Oct in Berlin I hope to discover more and even bring special present to Dr Naram from us in Cape Town."
Ankur Patel
Ankur Patel
Verified Buyer
"We had an appointment time. But appointment times are meaningless since they skipped some people ahead of line anyway. The medicines were all poor-quality. Dr. Naram doesn't even genuinely care about our concerns -- he's more interested in adding more medicines to your shopping list every time you mention an issue. He cannot tell what is wrong with you; all he says for everyone is "vayu" and "pitta". The other lady wastes time and she also adds more to the list. The last lady is a sales lady who gives you a rude face if you don't spend thousands of dollars to buy the 6-month supply. All medicines are low quality garbage. MANY people have complained that Dr. Naram's medicines don't work. Sorry, Dr. Naram, you asked me to "stay with you" back in 2008 but I cannot support you if you are not selling high-quality products and being honest with people."
Nuraan Sadien
Nuraan Sadien
Verified Buyer
"An amazing man with incredible talents and gifts. Yet so humble and kind.. a true legend."
Mirco Bindi Md
Unverified Reviewer
"the meeting with dr. Naran was very profitable. I noted how the relationship with the patient is based on understanding. The meeting allowed me to appreciate Ayurveda. I hope there is a next meeting. I will leave for Thailand in early November. I wrote an article about Naran and ayurveda that I would like to send by email. Mine is mircobindi@gmail.com Mirco Bindi MD oncologist"
"Thank you so much. Because of your cream the boil on my face got cured."
"In the short time that I met Dr Naram, I knew he would be able to help me. Within the few moments that he started reading my pulse, I was already feeling some physiological changes, especially 7 days after the consultation. Dr Naram has certainly been gifted with the ancient healing secrets of the ancestors who continue to guide him on his quest to heal the world. When my desires come to fruition, I would love to share them with Dr Naram. I am so honoured to have met him."
"Thank you for your precious ancient recipes! Now I am free from dermatitis ;) And I am feeling much better, greetings from Rome, Giulia"
"He makes me happy because he gives me quietness and the feeling, that everything will be good and that he is taking care about me. Everytime I saw him I have this posotive "flow" in my mind...... :-) It is totally magic, that he knows the last time by feeling my pulse, that I did not take the herbs constantly - I will do now! I promise!"
"He knew exactly what the problem was"
Manisha Islam-ahamed
"Cant even express :)"
"Meeting and been visited by Dr. Naram is both a medical and a spiritual experience, and this is what any human being needs and deserves, since body and spirit are connected and curing one without taking care of the other could only take to " half results"...Dr. Naram advices and cures you as human being, looking for your best balance . He's kind, professional, and illuminating. Thanks to him and Giovanni Brincivalli!"
"The accuracy of diagnosis within the Siddha Veda pulse reading got me extremely satisfied.Dtt.Naram Remedies I'm taking now are really helping me.I had already started taking little steps towards a balanced diet and I use Marma points as an accessible yet precise way to self cure common issues like headacke,eyes fatigue,difficult digestion.It feels really good to know our body better and help ourselves with the Aid of this precious knowleges and connecting with Nature again. I personally thank Dtt.Naram and Giovanni Brincivalli for the help in making me tune again with my body and mind.Ohm,Namaste"
"He pulse reading is the phenomenal. He picked up things I did not expect. He took the time to explain why the body was not balanced as it should be and advised to follow certain dietary recommendations to help the body to get rid of the toxins and rebalance the body!"
"After visiting Dr. Naram in Autumn 2017 I took the herbs he recommended for my bladder and heart/stress issues regularly. After 20 Years of bladder problems, very often with pain, I was the first time free of pain again. I was surprised and very thankful to Dr. Naram. He has a deep wisdom to share and I am happy to know him. My whole body is in a change process to the better. THANK YOU SO MUCH"
Elettra De Marchis
Verified Reviewer
"I think that he is an incredible doctor because he makes you think that everything is possible and so easy ."
"Purely meeting him first time with his conversation and kindness"
"By giving me the confidence and trusting me to get better"
Volker From Maintal, Germany
Verified Reviewer
"Dr Naram identifies your problems by looking at you and by reading your pulse. He is a healer by passion."
Lara Tassinari
Unverified Reviewer
"He really listened to my needs and recommended me to take the remedies and told me what was good for me to eat and what not."
"Dr. Naram was very helpful in answering my question on the spot."
Bhavesh Mehta
Unverified Reviewer
"Dr. Naram is a miracle healer. Hope he continues his good work for the good of humanity."
"He took all time to hear me and answer my questions. Many thanks 🙏🏻"
"Dr Naram always calls back and talks to the patient and suggests herbal supplements and remedies"
Dr. Pankaj Naram is rated 4.68 based on 919 reviews