Drain 247 Reviews

Borehamwood
Hertfordshire
WD6 1QQ

Tell us how Drain 247 made you happy
Drain 247 did a great job sorting out my drain blockage. Fast, friendly, and resourceful, I wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future. Highly recommend!
Drain 247 were extremely helpful in helping my grandparents with unblocking their drain. I will be sure to use Drain 247 myself if I ever experience any drainage issues in the future.
Excellent service from start to finish the man was very professional. Quick efficient booking service fixed price I would highly recommend Drain 247
Drain 247 have recently completed some drain mapping on my businesses drains, this was completed professionally and effective, would definitely recommened!
Excellent service at a great price, would highly recommend!
Excellent customer service. Highly knowledgeable and helpful staff, particularly Michael in the office who was on the phone for 20 minutes explaining Insurance and public drains liability. Also highly competitive and realistic price quoted over the phone for CCTV surveys and repair works, which again were explained in great detail. This phone call alone has saved my a great deal of money. Five plus stars for customer service.
Great team, very informative. We will use them for all our drain surveys moving forward. Oliver APT Renovation
Excellent service very professional company from start to finish would not hesitate to recommend this company to family and friends
Thank you jan for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
Very good service quick and friendly
Thank you for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
Drain 247 provided an incredible service for a good price. They were very polite, fast, and efficient with their drain unblocking services. They also gave me useful advice on looking after my drains. I highly recommend them.
I've needed them a good few times in the past couple of years since becoming a landlord and up to yet I haven't had any bad experiences. They've always had good and polite communication and a very speedy service. They take my requests on board and they do me a fixed fee at a really decent price, so they're ideal for what I need. Cheers, Brad.
Thank you brad for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
Raymond and George were very helpful and professional and gave me a lot of advice on what I need at the property.
Thank you james for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
Excellent service and advice
Thank you cleoanne for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
Very polite, punctual and knowledgable
Thank you cary for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
Very polite tradesmen. They responded quickly to my blocked sink. Resolved the issue. Would recommend
Thank you danielle for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
Excellent great
Thank you saira for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
They unblocked the drain at my house and gave me great advice on how to prevent future blockages. First class service, highly recommend Drain 247.
Thank you Rob for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
Excellent very fast