Dreams Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week
Read Dreams Reviews

customerservices@dreamsbeds.co.uk

Tell us how Dreams made you happy
Awful quality mattress for the price rolled mattress not expand and Dreams told me all was good and did nothing for it ! Customer service really bad. Never go to Dreams
New mattress smells awful! Wasn’t told this would occur. First night my body was so hot I thought my flesh was cooking. Far too firm and bones ached so much. According to Dreams criteria I have to endure for 30 days before I can do anything. Again I was not told about this.
l bought a matress few years ago with a 10year guarentee the matress started to sink and iv had a bad lower back since iv called dreams 3 times about the issue in which they said a engineer would call to book a apointment after few months due to covid he came and did his test in which himself said there is sinkage in the middle, they basicly sent a email week later and said the guarentee doesnt cover wear and tear, the whole purpose of a guarentee is to cover this especially the price i bought this matress at £350, i will never buy a matress of this company again liers.
£800 for a very poor quality mattress that sagged both sides within 18 months yet Dreams say there is nothing wrong with it. Their standards are very low. If your old matttess has nothing wrong with it don't change it just because it's old at dreams you will be worse off.
Worst bed/company/service/policy/behaviour I bought this one back on November and both the day bed and the pull out was defective. We realised it when somebody slept on them for 1st time. The visitor who slept on the pull out( a woman of 58kg) fell down while sleeping as a It was broken! The main one was uneven with ups and down and was not possible for anyone to sleep there. We contacted dreams customer service to ask for a refund and come and take this piece of art back. They said they don’t refund, was very rude and after a lot of calls they said they only can sent an independent (lol) expert(lol) to inspect it. This was the biggest joke of all. Independent expert. His verdict was that the main bed was a little inclined but nothing serious and he admitted that the pull off was broken and he was going to write it down in his report to dreams. The next day we contacted dreams to ask what’s happening and insist that we want to be refunded and they said that the independent liar expert-joke reported that there was no problem with any of the bed and for that they can’t do anything. I thought they were a serious company but I can’t say what they really are. This was the 2nd time we bought from them, in the first one we had some problems again but we wrongly thought that was just happened( I ll tell you this story in reviews as well when I have time ) so we bought from them 2nd and last time. I would say just stay away from Nightmares lads, I haven’t seen something like that in my life before.
we are on mattress number 2 with a 10 year gaurentee and about to complain about this one again. Had so much problems with this complaint when it is the same issue. The dipping is ridiculous for such an expensive mattress - massive ridge in the middle of it now and it is crippling our backs and shoulders when we sleep on it. We will NEVER buy from Dreams again - more like Nightmares.
Good afternoon, Thank you for leaving us your review. I am truly sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your mattress. I would like to locate your order on our system to ensure that this matter has been reviewed. In order to do this, I have sent you an email requesting your order number and full delivery address and do hope to hear from you in the near future. Many thanks, Kishan
Dreams have taken money for a product I am yet to receive after 8 weeks. Instead of providing me with answers or even assisting, they keep palming me off on their 3rd party supplier who refuses to answer calls or respond to emails. I would advise extreme caution as depending on who is actually supply dreams the bed clearly has a huge impact on service levels. It is a real shame that a company such as Dreams as just happy to pass the buck and leave a customer without their order, or money. As a long term customer of dreams, this is absolutely going to give me second thoughts about using them in the future. A real shame.
Customer care rubbish. Arranged delivery today with driver after he said that he would collect old mattress. Cancelled without notice by manager because previous instruction that they could not collect mattress. Wasted hours trying to sort out. Have eventually demanded refund. 3rd delivery date cancelled. Surprised company is still trading. It should be renamed 'Nightmares'!!
Order the bed before the lockdown it was due to come the week of the lockdown they phoned me up to say it would still be coming back doorstep delivery this was before the full lockdown happened The bed ended up not coming after getting rid of my old one So I’ve been sleeping on the sofa for nine weeks Now they are open again either re-order the mattress on the 15th I got an email today to say it’s not coming now tomorrow it will be coming on the 27th they offered me £50 conversation I told them where to stick it I had an email from the Chief Executive but he don’t know how to run his own company he don’t even know whether they have stock or not so if the management don’t know what they’re doing how did expect staff to now I would not recommend dreams to anybody This is the worst company I’ve ever had to deal with customer services is non-existent
£800 mattress sagging both sides after less than 2 years use. Our previous cheap mattress from local indepedent shop in better shape after 10 years plus.
My sons bed was supposed to be delivered on March 24th. Did not arrive. Contacted them and was told it would not come until April 16th. Now sleeping on the floor. He is also designated a key worker by his firm. He could have gone to Mattressman who are still delivering.. No guarantee this will come on 16th April and he is very worried. Total cowboys.
Absolute cowboys Sold defective mattress and covered it up Will need to take legal action now
I had a bad experience and won't buy from this company again. Bought a wardrobe in 2018 and the door kept closing on me as it wasn't installed correctly. I found this company very unresponsive and lacked the willingness to rectify the problem. They didn't respond for months and then it took months to get someone out. I had to take time of work because they can only do working hours when someone does eventually come out. We had to recently get a new wardrobe. Over 1000 down the drain. I tried every level of their customer service and even tried resolver but they just ignored me. Still to this day I can't believe what a let down this company is.
Brought a bed for £1000 pounds that lost its shape after 6 months. Had a technician come out who said when he was at my house. Yes I can see it is sagging but the recommended amount of sagging is up to 3.5 cm which no bed is ever that bad so you will not get anywhere. Read his report a couple of days later and it stated that the bed was fine. Nothing wrong with it and within the manufacturers guidelines. Absolute joke. Took out bed cover as well which was advised by the store as it would cover any abnormalities. Just take your money and ignore you when things go wrong. Reported to the furniture ombudsman awaiting outcome.
We ordered and adjustable double bed. It was delivered on time and dreams kept us up-to-date with our order. The Currier who delivered it was very friendly and professional
RELIED ON A DREAMS GARENTEE ON A MATTRESS (OVER £10000 BUT WAS REDIRECTED TO AN INSURANCE COMPANY WHO SENT AN ASSESOR WHO HAD MADE IS ASSESMENT BEFORE HE ENTERD MY HOUSE NOT GOOD SERVICE. THE MATERESS STILLHAS A DIP IN THE CORNER WHICH HE TOTALY EGNORDE
Just seen the review posted by Zoe Baker. We too have mould in our mattress and from the sounds of it we had the same arrogant technician who said it is normal for mattresses to go mouldy. When I said we have never had mould with any other mattress, just this one we had from Dreams so are Dreams selling mouldy mattresses!! This seems like the biggest scam conning people out of money.
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. Nightmare experience will never use this company again!! Spent close to £2000 on Dreams gimmick 'Sleepmatch' Hyde and Sleep range only to be left with continual issues with both the bed base and mattresses. Oh boy do they have a very good friendly sales team, all so helpful and understanding, only to find that we had to have the bed base replaced due to a "common problem" ! (Why are they still selling the same base if there is a known fault?!) To cut a very long story short, the mattress has failed only after very short use and is welling and has a horrible mound in the middle. BOTH our backs are in agony and we are not getting much sleep at all whatsoever. Their response was to send clearly one of their own engineers round (biast?!) With his cocky attitude to tell us apparently a mound in the middle is perfectly normal and in his opinion there is nothing wrong with our mattress and we would have to get an independent engineer to assess if we are not happy. Ridiculous and unfair. Dreams are very interested in taking your hard earned money but NOT interested afterwards. DO NOT fall for their smooth sales patter! They do not care about anything else but taking your money. We will now have to throw out a £800 mattress and start all over again with another more trustworthy company and no doubt the bed base wont be far behind. MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN. Absolutely let down and disappointed doesn't come close to how we have been made to feel.
Our dreams mattress has a ridge in the middle , I feel like I’m falling out of bed, they sent an independent tester who said the mattress was not faulty, he didn’t seem to test it out properly, just had a piece of string with a weight on the end and said it was normal to have a mound in the middle?! The independent tester that works for Dreams...mmm Unsure about this. Any idiot can see there is something wrong you don’t need any training for that . Dreams are not interested and we will be disposing of this two month old mattress (£850 ) down the drain. Not so much Dreams more NIGHTMARE.
Dreams is rated 1.70 based on 238 reviews