Dreams Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week
Read Dreams Reviews

customerservices@dreamsbeds.co.uk

Tell us how Dreams made you happy
We have recently purchased a new mattress . The sales person at Finchley Store named Howran has gone above and beyond to meet our needs and she helped us in getting the right mattress for us .fantastic customer service from her very knowledgeable and friendly. :)
The website was easy to use and can be filtered to what you want which narrows down the choices. We chose a 2 week quick delivery slot and were able to pick a date suitable for us, which was only about 10 days from ordering. A few days beforehand we received further details of a time slot. Excellent service, we were kept up to date throughout the process and they were able to deliver despite national lockdown rules coming into force the evening before delivery. The Head of Customer Service (or perhaps his PA/automated system) emailed at 23:00 that evening to confirm delivery ongoing. The driver phoned in the morning to confirm that a doorstep delivery was suitable for me. The drivers were very polite and happy to carry it to the front door and when I asked for them to bump it up onto the step so I could pull it in they were happy to do it. I would recommend using Dreams over other large bed retailers who we have had a bad experience with. Obviously we have only received the mattress today so we don't have a full review on the mattress but is what we wanted, good quality and comes in a recyclable "plastic" bag.
Fantastic store visit in October. Lovely staff at Birstall especially Linda who was very knowledgeable and patient with my husband and I. No quick sell and rushing. Bed delivered today by two smashing lads. Efficient clean and tidy. All rubbish removed. Well worth the £60 installation. Happy to recommend to anyone
We ordered and adjustable double bed. It was delivered on time and dreams kept us up-to-date with our order. The Currier who delivered it was very friendly and professional
We got a bed delivered from Dreams and just wanted to say the delivery men were brilliant. So friendly, efficient with putting the bed together and really helpful attitude and very prompt delivery. Really great service would recommend
Ordered a new mattress and they delivered, took off their shoes as new carpet laid the day before. Didn’t even have to ask them. Took the matte to the room and took off the packaging and laid the mattress. Removed the packaging. Very kind and professional. Well done dreams
I've visited my local store a few times;trying out different mattresses regarding firmness-comfort preference. I haven't experienced unpleasant sales approaches,just knowlagable staff that have assisted with my enquiries. That professionalism & ability to try the product has led me to buy my new mattress from this store (Maidstone) .Thankyou Cliff,Zac,& other staff-team.
Very good service and very knowledgeable about our needs in Maidstone store. We were purchasers and were served by Cliff
Queen sized mattress delivered to a very awkwardly located flat on the third floor with a narrow staircase and the delivery chap (Scott) handled it like a CHAMP. Really lovely guy, mattress was received with zero problems and I'm really happy that not only did I get an email and a text notifying me of my delivery slot, Dreams also rang me. Only had the mattress a couple of hours but it's already ten times better than my old one. Thanks, Dreams and Scott!
We had a double bed base and headboard delivered this morning. Lee and Craig the delivery men were so helpful and friendly. They even took their shoes off! Can't praise them enough! Thank you guys 😁 Mrs Mills, Oldbury
had excellent service from Justin in the charlton store....helped me alot with a bed also was very patient with me testing the mattresses. i will definitely return.
Very good staff, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Good looks store, very tidy and I look forward to visiting again
Delivery driver Andrew and his assistant kept me fully informed of delivery time, arrived when expected in uniform, assembled the bed and removed the old one and mattress leaving no mess and were very polite.
Just purchase a bed from your belfast branch on Boucher road we had first class service from your sales rep Adam Cummings would definitely return and recommend your store to others
I recently purchased two mechanical beds from Dreams of Caerphilly and was served by a very helpful gentleman David who processed my order and gave me approx delivery dates which were indeed adhered to could not fault the whole process from beginning to delivery kept informed right the way throughout absolutely faultless.
Brought an Eve Matress over a £100 cheaper than Eve’s Black Friday deal. Kept me informed of delivery details. Great service.
I have bought 2 faux leather bed frames from dreams and they are the best beds I have ever had, from ordering them to delivery everything went like clockwork I can't find any fault at all, My bed was the first one I bought and I have had it for a few years now and it is a great bed, the second bed I bought was for my son and again its a great bed, if I had to buy another bed the only place I would buy one from is Dreams.
Dreams Store, Brislington, Bristol. From the moment we walked in the store to the delivery men arriving every aspect of buying our new mattress was hassle free. We were advised by E Mail and phone as to the date and time slot our goods were arriving. The delivery team were friendly and polite. Would I shop there again ? Yes.
Excellent quality and excellent service delivery men were lovely too
Excellent service and very pleasant and helpful delivery lads.
Dreams is rated 1.70 based on 239 reviews