DreamWallDecor Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

Peggie Miller-Becker
Verified Buyer
Was shipping fast?
"Texture of the wallpaper."
Was shipping fast?
"The pattern was beautiful, however there wasn't enough glue on the repasted border. We had to purchase wallpaper paste to get it to stick on the wall."
Was shipping fast?
"The product worked perfectly and according to directions. Easy to install and easy to match up when cutting was necessary. I was happy with my results and would definitely use this product again."
"Price and shipping."
Was shipping fast?
"I placed an order online and realized I didn't order enough wallpaper in the first order so I contacted customer service and they let me place a second order which they put together with the first order and did not charge me shipping for the second order."
Was shipping fast?
"There is a problem of getting in contact with a live speaking person .......Don't think I will deal with this any more ."
Was shipping fast?
"Beautiful wall border! Would order from you again????"
Was shipping fast?
"This is the second time I've ordered from Deam Wall Decor. I'm more than happy. Good prices, good selection, fast service. Thanks!"
Was shipping fast?
"Excellent product and quick response."
Was shipping fast?
"I really was impressed with product ."
"Fast delivery"
Was shipping fast?
"i had just finished painting my hall and foyer.... i knew what i wanted in a border and looked at dream wall decor. i found just what i had in mind for the walls. have it up and it looks great.... thank you"
Was shipping fast?
"Beautiful product and easy to put up. Very quick delivery."
Was shipping fast?
"We searched several web sites and couldn't find a pattern we both liked. Love the new border. It is perfect. Just got it on the wall yesterday!"
Was shipping fast?
"Site was easy to navigate. Many styles to choose from. Order arrived around estimated delivery date."
Was shipping fast?
"It looks beautiful on my walls & was everything that I had hoped it would be."
Was shipping fast?
"The border appears to be made of quality material and the directions for hanging were very clear and helpful. I have not put up the borders yet, so cannot comment on that at this time. I ordered 2 packages and have opened one and unrolled about 2 feet and have not opened the other. I am hopeful that both packages are in good shape and without blemishes. However, the condition of the package I received in the mail gets a -10 review. I am surprised that the contents of the package were without damage. Credit needs to be given to the packaging of the wallpaper border. I have enclosed a picture of the USPS package."
Was shipping fast?
"Item came very quickly and was exactly as advertised. Very happy with my item."
Was shipping fast?
"DreamWallDecor surpassed my expectations. I received a quality border in less time than expected. Their website stated 1-3 days to fill with 7-10 days for shipping. I received my order in 6 days."
Was shipping fast?
"Easy to shop - lots of choices - product came quickly - looks beautiful"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.66 based on 447 reviews