DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy

Was shipping fast?
"Looks great with my blue and gold moon and stars themed room."
Was shipping fast?
"Prompt service and a fair return policy."
Was shipping fast?
"I looked all over and I just stumbled upon DreamWallDecor. It was a great price and I received it very fast! It was beautiful and great quality!"
Was shipping fast?
"When wallpaper boarder was ordered, it showed the wrong address for shipping. They quickly fixed the problem. Boarder was exactly the colors shown on the web site."
Was shipping fast?
"I bought this adorable wallpaper trim for my new granddaughter and it’s the cutest trim I’ve seen and I’ve see A LOT. When she gets older I’ll for sure but more from DreamWallDecor. I’ll probably get some for myself after I move next month"
Was shipping fast?
"The prices are great. The quality is amazing. Everything came so fast. The only thing they could improve is to send someone to hang it."
Was shipping fast?
"I really like the only narrow border that I could find . The quality is very good and the design is very attractive. It was very easy to work with also."
Was shipping fast?
"Product arrived timely and just as discribed."
Was shipping fast?
"I recently ordered border for my laundry room. Although the product was shipped quickly, I had questions about the product but was unable to reach a representative by phone. I left several messages and no one returned my call. I sent an email and Chi Raganit responded, who had excellent customer service. It would be helpful if someone would answer the phone."
Was shipping fast?
"I was very pleased with the online choices—so many! I received my order very quickly. The border was made of heavy, good quality paper and was a breeze to put up."
Was shipping fast?
"Very nice and inexpensive!"
Was shipping fast?
"They have a large selection of wall papers."
Was shipping fast?
"Exactly as described , prompt shipping, will return"
"Was exactly like shown"
Was shipping fast?
"The border I ordered was very well quality and elegant. The colors were brilliant and has made such a difference in my room. It made me very happy that the shipping was very quick. I will definitely be ordering again from DreamWall Décor in the future."
Was shipping fast?
"My order was processed quickly and arrived sooner than expected."
Was shipping fast?
"Fast, fast shipment. Good quality boarder. East to put on wall."
Was shipping fast?
"I could not be happier with my wallpaper border. The color is perfect. I have checked so many sites and could not find exactly what I was looking for till I found your site. The price was very good as well as the quality. Thanks again for your product."
Was shipping fast?
"Loved my wallpaper border! The colors looked exactly like they did in the picture. It was shipped quickly. The only concern I had was it didn't seem like there was quite enough glue. I would definitely order from you again."
Was shipping fast?
"We like the wallpaper and the service was good. Thank you"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 628 reviews