DreamWallDecor Reviews

of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor
Read DreamWallDecor Reviews

About DreamWallDecor:

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

1-855-357-8888

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy
Didn’t get my order yet
I ordered a wallpaper border that was advertised as pre pasted! In the directions is says it’s pre pasted. I followed the directions exactly and I was pretty sure it wasn’t pre pasted as I booked it and then we tried to apply it to my wall. Nope, no paste! I contacted DreamWall Decor by phone twice and sent an email. No help as yet! Pretty frustrated!!!
Ordered crown molding..paid for FedEx shipping. Nothing came after two weeks. I contacted them and was just told that it is out of stock but it says "in stock" on their website. They didn't even let me know by sending me an email that the item that I bought was out of stock. I had to contact them just to get that information after two weeks. Very disappointed. I asked for a refund but I did not receive any confirmation email yet about it. Very sketchy.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with these people. You cannot reach them by phone and voice mail messages are never returned. So-called "live chat" is not responsive and e-mail communication is farcical due to language barriers, miscommunication and plain laziness. RED FLAGS. I tried all three forms of communication and got NOWHERE.
the walpaper came pn time but is not the colour i order how do i get it returned
WE ORDERED BORDER THAT HAD TO BE RETURNED BACK IN AUG. WE STILL HAVE NO REFUND NOR ANSWERS TO SEVERAL PH MESSAGES(no PERSON EVER ANSWERS) WE LEFT NOR A REPLY TO EMAIL(S). WE ARE OUT $68.98 & WE ARE FILING A REPORT WITH THE BBB. SO BEWARE THIS COMPANY. BY THE WAY WE HAVE NEVER FILED A COMPLAINT BEFORE ON A COMPANY & WE ARE IN OUR 50s
Purchased their product through Amazon. Dream wall decor is a third party vendor who sells though the Amazon platform. The experience was horrible. The order was shipped to a wrong address, it was cancelled because it was too late for its delivery. However the seller stubbornly delivered it anyway. To return the order I hVe to pay all shipping costs and they would subtract for delivery costs. I wish I would have never bought from this company.
It has been more than 20 days since the money was taken out of my account. I have sent 2 messages thru chat & have left messages on voicemail. I have NOT received a tracking # for my order. I know the mail isn't as reliable as it used to be but I haven't heard anything. Wondering if this is a total scam!
I had so much trouble getting a refund from Etsy and Dream Wall Decor. I received extremely poor customer service from Sergei T. He was confrontational and unwilling to refund the total amount of my totally legitimate refundable order. He willingly refunded my Etsy order which was not totally refundable. I DO NOT recommend Dream Wall Decor. Fair warning.
You sent me the wrong item . What's the return process ?
I ordered a pre pasted border and received a UN pasted border. I called 2 days ago to resolve this issue and have yet to be contacted.
I did not get what i purchased and I am still waiting for my refund.
The paper was so thin it ripped! The next morning half came down! I called them to send the other roll back! But they still haven’t called me back! I’ve been wall papering for 30 years !
Border wallpaper was hard to work with, the paste was hard to activate even though we soaked it in water for a while, and had a very hard time putting it on the wall. I think the rolls we got were old and that's why we had so much trouble with the prepasted rolls.
I would not recommend anyone to buy from you guys. The border I bought was supposed to be 7 inches when we got it the border was only 6 5/8 inches. I emailed company and did not get any response.
I ordered on the 7th and I have not received a tracking code or my order.
i never got the pakage
I received my border but it was the wrong size- website said 9 inches- item only 7.8 inches! I have sent 2 emails, telephoned and left two messages and initiated two chats to no avail! No customer service at all. I have found another 9 inch border on the site but do far no assistance to me regarding an exchange! How do you get a live person to resolve this?!
I placed an order they have taken payment and I keep getting told what I ordered is out stock. I was asked to chose an alternative product...I did and I have not got any acknowledgment that they have accepted my alternate choice. After I selected the alternative choice I received another email saying it was out of stock but they provide no product code saying which item they are talking about so I have no idea if both my choices are out of stock. I have called left messages sent emails and not one person has responded accordingly and explained what is happening. The customer service is lacking and all I want is to be able to get the product I ordered (or an alternative that they actually have in stock) and paid for and it is absolutely ridiculous that it has taken almost a week and I do not get a call back when clearly the telephone number says leave a message and they will return your call... well I hope ... but I am very doubtful that I will receive my product at this point and I am probably ripped off for the cost of the product.
Has not yet arrived