DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy

Janet Hirschman
"Decription did not totally match the picture so I call and left a message AND SOMEONE CALLED ME BACK to clarify that the picture was what I would get when ordering. I appreciated the call back as this was the first time I ordered from DreamWallDecor and was nervous about it."
"Love the colors, size, print, exactly what I wanted and ordered and delivered in just a few days. 👍"
Drew Shaffer
"Extremely fast delivery. Great price!"
Was shipping fast?
"Very fast service and great product quality. Thank you, Joe"
Was shipping fast?
"The pre-paste was pretty shabby. I bought some wallpaper paste and it made all the difference"
Was shipping fast?
"Had exactly what we wanted and delivered quickly"
Was shipping fast?
"As what described. Perfect fit and size. Highly recommendable."
"beautiful - love them"
"I ordered wall panels, which arrived in a timely manner, but when I sent emails to ask about time material for endcaps, no one has responded. Have sent 3 emails as of this time and not a word from anyone. Called today, but not holding my breath that someone will call me back."
Was shipping fast?
"Was super skeptical about trying a new site, but overall loved our experience. The price and piece we received were above our expectations! Also not to mention, fed ex delivered our first package to the wrong address, and DreamWallDecor replaced it with no hassle, which was much appreciated! Will be using for any future needs!"
Was shipping fast?
"Quick service and great product 👌👍😊"
Was shipping fast?
"Excellent service. Very hapy."
Was shipping fast?
"I love it. Easy to install."
Was shipping fast?
"I ordered 4 wall paper borders & received in a good time ,But only 2 came up when I did the order .I sent an email & the guy said to order another 2 & that he would tell the warehouse to just charge me 1 delivery.But they didn't .I sent an email & the guy said he would get back to me & he didn't .The order was in February still no refund for the 2nd delivery that was charged .Think its very poor on there behalf when they said that they would do something .Not happy"
Was shipping fast?
"Excellent choices and exceptional customer service. I am extremely pleased with my purchase and will definitely recommend shopping with this company."
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"We liked the pattern but thought there should be more paste on the paper as we hide to buy glue in order to make the border stick."
Was shipping fast?
"the order was just as expected and delivery was on time."
Was shipping fast?
"The DreamWallDecor arrived as expected and was immediately applied to the wall where needed. It is now being shown off and raved about. Thank you !"
Was shipping fast?
"Love the border & quick delivery!"
Was shipping fast?
"very pleased highly reccommend"
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"Very responsive service. I received my border in 3 days. The colors were as represented in the pictures."
Was shipping fast?
"Excellent, very quick delivery and exactly what I ordered. Only issue was my tracking # didn't work but it did tell me when the order was shipped. When I questioned the tracking, they sent me an email showing a receipt. I was very impressed."
Was shipping fast?
"the wallpaper arrived and it more colorfull than the picture online. Thid will brighten up my laundry days a lot. Thanks for the fast shipping."
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 718 reviews