dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
dressinn 1 star review on 16th March 2022
dressinn 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Malwina
dressinn 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Malwina
Just ordered some Billabong shorts for my husband for his birthday that I couldn't find anywhere else or would not want to ship to Hong Kong probably because of covid. Anyway, after reading the bad reviews I was hesitant and almost didn't buy them but I didn't have any other options and the shorts are great! I accepted the fact it might take a long time and not get here on time of course with covid and coming from Spain especially BUT they actually arrived and arrived within 10 days after purchase! They are exactly as I expected new and tagged etc. Very happy and ordering another pair.
I ordered a pair of shoes last week from Dressinn and was emailed to say they would arrive between the 16th and the 20th. I received another email informing me that the shoes had been dispatched and I could track my order. Unfortunately, the tracking did not work at all. After Thursday I feared the worst after reading some of the reviews which if I had seen before ordering I would not have bothered. However, my package arrived today and are perfect!! I don't normally leave reviews but felt I had too after the excellent service.
I agree with the positive reviews here - not sure why this company is getting such terrible feedback. Ordered a men's Superdry jacket that was sold out here in the US and they had it for the best price available even with international shipping. Came out to about $100 total. Felt the need to gave them a good shout after seeing all the reviews claiming an item never arrived. Simply not true. Note that items are coming from Spain so it takes longer than usual (about 2 weeks from order) especially having to get through customs. Item made it to NJ via POST NL and then USPS (which required signature). Very happy with the purchase, email notification was more than satisfactory and everything as promised...brand new with tags and packaged well.
Ok, I ordered the "Lawrence" Robot. Knew it isn't the very expensive Japanese Nao Robot, but ordered it and got a shock later that reviews of Dressin Store were very negative. Anyway, it arrived ok, and is as what I expect, a lower range robot, but mainly bought it for the cats and the cats love being round him! So no problem there, it is cheap, but works as should and arrived within 3 weeks, one of that was Christmas. so all in all 5/5 stars.
Dressinn.com contact number O9777174197. call me problem solve 24 hours available O7479561470Club factory contact number O97..77.17.41.97.call me problem solve 24 hours available O74.79.56.147.0.Club factory contact number O97.77..17.41.97. call me problem solve 24 hours available O97..77.17..41.97vxjcjfdjuf
Dressinn.com contact number O9777174197. call me problem solve 24 hours available O7479561470.Club factory contact number O97..77.17.41.97.call me problem solve 24 hours available O74.79.56.147.0.Club factory contact number O97.77..17.41.97. call me problem solve 24 hours available O97..77.17..41.97
I cant believe it! I read all the reviews but was desperate for a specific jacket they showed in stock. I paid for the extra DHL shipping because I read reviews that spoke about being stuck in customs. Well,it paid off.. DHL contacted me that I had to pay a small customs fee, which I did right away, and the jacket showed up a day early! My advice, dont be cheap and pay for the low cost shipping..... pay for a carrier that knows what they are doing.
Ordered several items from DressInn over a couple of years - items all appear genuine and arrive within days of expected delivery window. Can't fault them - saying that I have never had to contact them because I haven't had a problem.
I was very sceptical at first after I read all the negative reviews so I took a risk and ordered a sneaker for my kid.I was surprised when i receive it after 3 weeks,the sneaker was perfect and the quality is good
we've only had joy with any of our orders. Grt quality goods at very low prices. Shipping is fast and without hiccup. will use them in the future
I was little worried as I ordered and then I check their reviews. However it came exactly the day they said. The tracking was a bit confusing, but all together I am pleased.
This website is genuine. I was worried after placing an order, because I read some postings here saying that this is scam and some of buyers hadn't received items or received fake ones. However, the parcel containing exactly the items I ordered was just delivered to my office safely. 29/7/2019 Order placed 1/8/2019 Dispatched from Netherlands 8/8/2019 Delivered at Singapore
Ordered on the 16th and delivered on the 28th. I did have an email chat to check the Pepe Jean's polos were in stock and I was reassured by a very pleasant and helpful Wanda M. Genuine items at a great price. Couldn't even get them anywhere for any price. Be a little patient , I did get updates and the Royal Mail tracking worked well. Overall great items at a great price
Was bit worried about my order after reading reviews! Safely can say arrived just what I ordered, right size too, recommend this website to everyone
Excellent service. Timberland boots arrived a day early and everything was perfect. Impressed!
Recieved the orders I placed from DressInn in correct size and colors. Items were shipped from Spain to Philippines via DHL option. It would have been a 5-Star Review if I didnt have to make a follow-up through their customer service regarding the shipment of my order. I suggest to choose DHL delivery option to avoid delays. Customer Service were quick to answer my inquiry.
Took a while but my 3 adidas masks got to me and they were dope asf right size etc... guess I was one of the lucky ones lol
dressinn is rated 1.78 based on 241 reviews