dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
dressinn 1 star review on 16th March 2022
dressinn 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Malwina
dressinn 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Malwina
Dressin has not made me happy. The 0parcel I ordered on December29th. I still have not received it. In their website they say it entered South Africa on the 19th January. Worse do not know how to contact them. I am never buying from them ever again.
After reading all these reviews I-m not really sure what to think. I have ordered shoes from this website in 3 different ocasions and the items were allways delivered, two of the times with a slight delay but nothing major. For what I know this store is located in Spain, and since I live in portugal wich right beside it that may have been part of the reason I didn]t had any problems with the items being delivered. Sory for the bad English. Best regards João C
I would have given 3 stars for the delivery time, which took almost two month, but customer service was there, responding quickly and in professional manner. 4 stars deserved. Most of the time the item was in TRANSIT status, which was a bit uncertainty and kinda frustrating. I am writing this review to give some hope to people waiting for their items, just give it more time than you normally used to.
ordered a napapajiri jacket and it arrived 1 day late but it came and it is very good
I loved the jumper and it was a good price. Plus it arrived on time.
Awesome reliable site
Guys to be fair. I ordered 3 different sets of items from dressinn. In total I ordered 6 items. They all came, all perfect sizes. The only problem is the duration. The first two sets took about 2 months to arrive at my post office and then the last one took 4 months. I received my orders but I would not recommend it as it’s very risky and based on all the other reviews it is not worth it. It works for others and it doesn’t work for others unfortunately. They sent me a picture of my parcels before the delivery took place. Another concern is that at your post office, you have to pay for the import tax and VAT, so it does increase the price to roughly the same in store.
Even though they took a while to deliver my product, i got it in good condition. I'm just happy that i received my parcel because i was really stressing out that I'll never get it.
Hmm. A little worried now when i read this review. Just ordered the Lawrence robot and guess i will never see it. But there is a couple of people that has gotten there order. Maybe thats the company itself😊
Got my order after 3months and I also had to pay huge amount for customs
site is useless
Took nearly 2 weeks to arrive but was no mention of this when ordered. Unfortunately when arrived the jeans were too big so I looked into returning them. Then I found out you have to print a return label ( other companies send a return label in parcel) . As I don't have a printer this was very inconvenient but thought OK I'm sure a friend will print it so carried on. Then I found out the big issue they ask you for £10.99 return fee. I'll never shop with these again.
Ordered here from November 2020 and i have not received my parcel up to today and the tracking does not update anymore
dressinn 2 star review on 25th February 2021
They give a date you'll get your shoes, then you get them many weeks later. Also I bought a pair of NB shoes. A Pair I own 3 of that came directly from new balance. The quality is CLEARLY different and not made as well. The bottoms are a hard and sticky plastic material. Al so the company doesn't let you leave real revies on their site or anywhere. They only take 100% positive reviews and share them, when if you research almost all reviews are negative.
Almost ordered before i read these reviews...thank you so much with the reviews you saved a soul.
I ordered shoes over a month ago. When I placed the order they gave me an estimated delivery date....but it's beyond that by three weeks! They now say it takes 15-60 days to deliver. How is that possible for one pair of shoes shipped my airmail?? Ridiculous.
Order #28806670 Placed order on 3/3 it's the 27th states it has been stuck in Netherlands since March 16th. Stated it would be here by the 12th. This place is piece of garbage. Can't reach anyone in customer service. Will never order anything ever again from this place. DONT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!
I ordered two black Lacoste chino trousers, slim fit. Since they were slim fit, I ordered two different sizes (38 and 42) to make sure one would fit. There was no indication on the website that there was anything special about the sizing. I also checked the return policy: nothing out of the ordinary, easy peasy. To my surprise, they sent me two pair that were way to small, since they sent me French sizes 38 and 42. Asking for a return included uploading pictures, which took ages, since their website has't been updated since 2006. Eventually, my request for a return was denied, without any explanation. I filed a complaint with PayPal to reclaim my money, and let Dressinn know I wanted them to revise their decision. To be avoided.
If there was a zero star I would give that to Dressinn. I ordered 3 jeans without reading reviews, my mistake, in 2020 December and till now I have not received my jeans and I have been taken from pillar to post by Dressinn and in the end they told me my query is old and they cannot help me, question is, who delayed the matter if I am going to be told the matter is now old? DRESSIN IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!
dressinn is rated 1.78 based on 241 reviews