dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
dressinn 1 star review on 16th March 2022
dressinn 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Malwina
dressinn 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Malwina
Terrible customer service, I placed an order on the 26 September 2021 and I've been taken from pillar to post regarding the parcel. I advise you don't buy from this company.
dressinn 1 star review on 16th March 2022
I ordered something last night after seeing few good reviews on their site, later on I googled more reviews and it directed me to this page. I immediately cancelled my order and contacted my bank at midnight to reverse the payment back to my account incase a refund would not materialise from this company. Bank sent me a reversal form to fill in and I sent it this morning and within an hour my money was back in my account. Thank you for the many reviews, my hard earned money would have been gone if I didn't react in time. There's more bad than good here and I had a feeling I'd be one of those who will have a bad experience, could not sleep peacefully last night after all these reviews
I ordered some clothes from this company on Feb 6th , and I still haven't receive it ..... there estimated initially was showing I will receive on Feb 14th, now it shows no ETA at all. it's been more than a week it says item left originating country and its on transport to Canada.......! contact customer service by email , all I get is a short answers ( item on its way to Canada ,, and thank you for being patient) no precise answers..... be careful before placing your order with this company
I ordered UGG boots for my daughters Christmas present. Dress Inn sent 1 size 6 and 1 size 3 boot! I returned them, and obtained a proof of delivery from Royal Mail. The faulty item was delivered back to Dress Inn on the 4th January. Since then, numerous emails to them - but in response Ive had different staff members all saying the same thing ' Your parcel has not arrived'. They asked me to send proof of delivery, which I did, several times. Eventually, I contacted my Credit Card company to place a Section 75 Claim against Dress Inn. However, today, 6 weeks after parcel arrived, they have sent my refund. It has been a horrendous experience, and I will NEVER shop here again.
awful company to buy for.. we bought cloths for our son for Xmas and there was napapijri trousers missing. we didn't think to take pictures of box etc that was completely sealed anyway I contacted dressinn straight away via emails no response for a few weeks then after what must have been the end of the Christmas madness I got through to them . by this time we were outside the timeline of claiming also no pictures so they closed our case and that was the end of that from their point of view. DO NOT BUT FROM THIS SITE ALSO THEY ARE SPAIN BASED NOT UK
Charged me $156 for two day delivery to Canada via DHL. They didnt even ship the order for 5 days and are sending me automated replies and no response except >>> “ If we have not answered you yet or you are not satisfied with the answer we have sent you, please answer YES”
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Been waiting for a refund for over 6 weeks now. I have proof of return etc. I have messaged them daily still nothing! They replied through trustpilot asking for my order number but they already have it. So upset they have are a con. Do not buy!!!!
Order hasn't arrived since the 20th of December, it's now January and the order has still hasn't arrived. I have been sent to different Post Offices with no success.
Deceptive practices, they also lie about their estimated delivery dates, horrible customer support.
I wish to read all these reviews below before to deal with this company. Many people with the same issue. WHAT A SHAME! I made a purchase which suppose to be in Canada Dec. 7 to Dec 13 as they indicate in their web site and still as today Jan. 12 waiting for delivery. I have send several email to their customer service and the excuse it is: covid and covid delays.... They do not know where it is or if it is lost! I AM NOT SURE IF EVEN THEY SEND THE ITEM TO MY COUNTRY??? Even they refuse to give me my money back! It is a not responsible company to deal with.. I wish I knew.... Order number: 27056860 Date of order: 2021-11-30
Almost ordered until I saw all these reviews anyway happy new year to everyone 👍
I ordered the item on November 25, 2021 and supposed to deliver by Postnl but still have not received it. It was a month ago and tried to Gmail them but nobody replying my questions. If I had read the website earlier than I would not buy it. I will not recommended people order things from this site.
My shipment never arrived !! And the tracking has been showing for a month that the package is being transported to the destination country
order 26376315, which was paid on 10/31/21, was never sent to me. There are always standard answers to my 10 requests: the goods are delayed, wait, etc. Once the operator in a letter confirmed that they would send on 12/13/21, but of course, they did not send anything. The bottom line: the store is scammers who use your money without interest. They trade in air. It is surprising that the Spanish law enforcement did not pay attention to him. I canceled the order, waiting for more than 2 months to receive the order is too much. Moreover, I am sure that they will never send it. Now a bot representative will come in the comment and reply with a standard phrase that we are very sorry, write to us in support, we will check the information, etc. If the deadline for the return of funds is delayed, you will have to get worn out and contact the supervisory authorities of Spain and Russia (Russian law applies to international stores aimed at working with a Russian audience). Don't order anything here))
zero respect to their customers.
Really dissatisfied it’s been nearly two months and my order has not arrived yet
They cancelled my order with out telling me the reason.
the order never arrived
I ordered a cap last year October, till now I am still waiting nd the status indicates that it was delivered. Poor customer service ever.
THE Return Label Does not work!!!!! THE Return Label Does not work!!!!!! Can not contact customer service!! What is wrong with this company!!! Got wrong shoes, got customs duties to pay for the incorrect order and even can not able to return back the shoes!!!!
dressinn is rated 1.78 based on 241 reviews