dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
dressinn 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
dressinn 1 star review on 1st July 2022
Tyson
dressinn 1 star review on 16th March 2022
Yondela
dressinn 1 star review on 27th August 2021
Nastasija
Even though they took a while to deliver my product, i got it in good condition. I'm just happy that i received my parcel because i was really stressing out that I'll never get it.
I have ordered a jacket from this company 5 months ago, still I haven't received anything in and we are now in June 2021. No courier details available or contact details to check on my parcel. Getting failed delivery attempts notifications, but no one has ever contacted me to say that they are at my house to deliver?? I will never recommend this company to anyone! Just lost almost R2000!!!
BUYER BEWARE!! This company is either not legitimate, or is unacceptably careless with their customer's hard-earned cash. I made a purchase more than a month ago. They send you a tracking number but omit to inform you that once the shipment enters the country (if it ever actually does) you lose complete visibility. There are no contact details on the website so you are completely powerless with no recourse. Don't be taken in unless you have money to burn.
dressinn 1 star review on 26th June 2021
I wish I would have done more research I just went by what the pic looked like which was fantastic but damn was a ripped off. I ended up paying like 160 bucks for shoes that arnt even worth 40 the material is garbage the laces are prob the most expensive thing out of it.
I've been waiting for my order for over 2 months and struggling to track where it is
Slow and inept, do not possess half the merchandise they claim in stock.
M very disappointed, since April m waiting for my order, till this day i haven't received anything, worst part u don't evn communicate . Pls refund me, i thought this is a legit page, little did i know that it's a scam
I am unhappy and feel like crying as from January 2021 waiting for my order is don't know what type of treatment and service you give me.Customs can not trace my order ; post office can not trace my order i m dissappointed by your services.
Missing package which was returned to sender (Dressinn) who were extremely poor investigating the issue , impossible to call as you have to jump through hoops to get it and worse delivery time I’ve ever come across, finally after 2wks of emails and messages…still no resolution or refund !
I don't even feel that this company deserves 1 star, not even a quarter. It should be - 150 Shocking abominable service. I ordered Sebago Docksiders on 16 April. Since 21st April they are untraceable. I have sent nearly 40 emails over the past 2 months. All l get is a generic standard empty response using Covid as an excuse. They have the cheek to tell me to be patient. I phoned the courier PostNL in The Netherlands. A call to them from South Africa is expensive. They can't trace my parcel. They said that Dressinn / Tradeinn must contact them to open a case. I wrote back to them and of course haven't had a response. I will never ever use them again and I will tell everyone I know not to. I have asked for a refund several times but of course I am ignored. Worst company ever to deal with. I am wondering if they have still in business or is this another scam. I am furious and won't give up until l get the refund.
It has ben over 2 months since I have been waiting for my parcel..n it is now over a month since I have received any updates on the app... My tracking no is RU870477598NL and my order no is 22641430
Dear Support Will I ever receive my parcel? I hate myself from ordering from your website. It's been more than a year now since waiting for my parcel but atleast I'll be able to inform my fellow South African not to ever buy from you. I WANT MY MONEY BACK PLEASE SO I CAN BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Dreadful customer service! I made a return and the item has been stuck for over a month in transit. After kindly asking the customer service team to follow-up they have not and will not. They will make a refund. Disappointed they are not helpful or supportive with returns. If you buy from them do not expect great customer service nor help with returns and refunds.
I ordered a New York yankees cap from them over a month ago. Unfortunately haven't received anything, I have been tracking it but its somehow stuck in transit. The cap costs over R500 including delivery of course. I have been calling the number on the website which magically does not exist. Worst thing ever, as it was a birthday gift for my boyfriend. I will never recommend this site to anyone. Not ever. I am utterly disgusted.
Ordered some vans more than a week ago, they’re still stuck on “in transit to our dispatch center”, when asking the support team where my shoes are they always answer with the same pre-written response. Horrible customer service in addition to a horrible service provided. Also, reading the other reviews I am reluctant to ask for a refund as other reviews claim that they’ve been waiting months for the refund. Please find a different website to order clothing and shoes as this has been the worst experience I ever had to deal with.
Nothing but a bunch of rip off crooks. Scum
I have been waiting for my parcel for more than 28 days now My order number is 22641430
The worst experience I had in my whole life. I bought some products on December 2020, and then I return them on January due to wrong size. Today is 05 of May 2021 and I'm still waiting for my refund. Every time I contact the customer service to solve my problem, they always give the same responses like a robot. They say they are gone forward the problem to financial department and then nothing happens
After more than 90 days of waiting finally got my sneakers. The shipping was slow due to covid. I give them 5 stars
After numerous back and forth email an finally figuring out the packages items were lost and they were notified they still don’t want to provide a refund. Wouldn’t recommend them for any claims.
dressinn is rated 1.8 based on 262 reviews