dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
hice un pedido el 10 de noviembre 2020 les he escrito mas de 4 veces y siempre me contestan que por el virus covid no me llega. he hecho pedidos de otros sitios y no tengo problemas de entrega. hoy es 3 de enero 2020 y aun no lo he recivido.les pido que me devuelvan mi dinero y nada. no compren de este sitio!
Worst experience .Ordered a pair of sneakers 4 Months ago was supposed to get them 3 months ago because the estimated time for delivery was a month. Order was never received I've been contacting them via Instagram they said I should check with the nearest Post Office funny thing is the tracking number they provided me with says " No consignment results could be found.
On Nov. 4th at 8:08 PM New York time, I visited you site and ordered 2 sweatshirts. One was a pink shirt with Sunflowers with a Racoon looking over the top. The other was brown with a Dandelion with the seed blowing and I believe it said Believe. I ordered them in 1X I think. It came to$39.97 with shipping, the amount had been taken from my account, however I never received the shirts or anything else. I do not have any further information as my computer went down and I lost all information. I will not be ordering anything further from you as I feel gypped and a victim of a scam. I ordered in good faith. My name is Patricia Duska 100 Sherman Dr. Apt. 108 Arcade, NY 14009 Phone is 1-585-237-1283
Ordered product a month ago was supposed to receive on December 15. Order was never received I had to contact them to see where order was and was told product was out of stock but was in stock when I ordered. Never will but from this place. 2 days before Xmas this all happened.
Worst experience. I have not received my parcel. I contacted them regarding the refund 3 times. Each agent told me to do a different thing. The last one told me to call the courier and the courier told me that my parcel received by sender 6 days ago. They are still refusing to refund my money. It doesn't worth buying anything from this website, too much hassle and you might lose your money as well.
Quality of item is perfect! But interms of delivery quite upset because my parcel should be delivered to the address indicated (my residential add)but then unfortunately dropped at our municipal post office (our city)
Glad I looked them up before my order. Thanks for all the reviews. I won’t be ordering.
I have now been waiting 2 weeks for order 20263395 on the tracking website it shows my trainers are stuck in spain. Please if anyone is looking at this can I have my shoes before Christmas. will never use this company again. why are they on Amazon I don't know.
Thanks Dressin for the trainers! Perfect size, lovely trainers,good comunication!👏👏
BUYER BEWARE Placed an order for winter boots in mid to late October. Boots arrived a month later and they are the wrong boots. They blamed the delay on our customs, however I order internationally regularly and things arrive within 3-5 days. After reading the reviews here, I sent a note after 3 weeks saying I was going to do a chargeback with AMEX and they arrived within the week. To return, they suggest you use dhl because it clears quickly. Why would they not send things DHL?? In the meantime, I live in the Midwest of the US and needed boots so had to buy another pair. SKETCHY BUSINESS ALL AROUND
Placed an order for Levi jeans on 21st November delivered on the 25th November had a photograph of the package and tracked delivered by Royal Mail great serviceDerek
After I placed and paid an order with a new email, I haven’t receive any email confirmation nor my newly registered account should the order. It is impossible to go through with the customer service. This is a simply fraud web, full of scam. Not a big amount money but if these things continuously bother EU customers, the owner should be put in prison. This web registered in Spain is simply a fraud— I warn you...
Its almost two months now that I placed an order with dressinn and my item hasn't arrived. 19212787 they say it has arrived in my country but if I call the number doesn't exist..
I wasted my time and money with this site, the day I was never to receive the item I was informed by Dressinn that they were sorry but the item became unavailable and I needed to change my order
After reading all these reviews I-m not really sure what to think. I have ordered shoes from this website in 3 different ocasions and the items were allways delivered, two of the times with a slight delay but nothing major. For what I know this store is located in Spain, and since I live in portugal wich right beside it that may have been part of the reason I didn]t had any problems with the items being delivered. Sory for the bad English. Best regards João C
I have placed my order 3 month ago and my order is not moving. Order number RU797735911
Order number: 18282365, I've been writing reviews but still no help. Please help track my parcel, I've now lost hope. There's no clear direction yet I paid a huge amount.
This absolutely looks like a norwegian shopping site, so I did not think about reading everything about shipping ect. So was very surprised when I had to pay for customs, half the price of the garment itself!
Realizing first that Dressinn (and affiliates) are in Spain and I am in the US; I automatically knew there was going to be a 1-5 day processing period from order to ship. Also in the time of COVID19; EMS, SAL, USPS, etc are not your best and most efficient methods of shipping. Use the DHL option; my item departed on the 20th of August and I received them today (the 23rd). Now that thats all out of the way; I got an awesome pair of Diesel Zatiny's in my size and saved about $60 in cost and shipping. Dressinn's customer service team was courteous and responsive. Since I had experience with getting clothes from the UK and collectables from Japan; I knew up front that there would be processing periods before final shipping. Im very happy with my purchase and even happier that dressinn had the 34" length I needed when Diesel direct didn't.
Des voleurs! Je n’ai jamais reçu ma commande Un service pourri Achetez ailleurs