dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
We received our gshock watch in Australia after a month. Good item. I thought this was a decent time frame given the current covid postal delays.
Best experience ever with dressinn!!! I ordered on the 17th of October and my order arrived on the 25th of November it got late with some few days because it was supposed to arrive on the 9th I'm happy with my package i got exactly what i ordered However It wasn't delivered on my house I was told to go check my nearest post office and i did that but didn't find anything the first time. I went again and i found it I'm in South Africa by the way I guess people should also go check their nearest post office regularly because even my track still says in transit and there are no updates yet i got my parcel
Great coat arrived really quick considering it came from Spain to Scotland in 5 days during the Christmas period.
Had a great experience as an Australian shopper - they had the clothes in the size I was after with decent discount, and received it in a little over a week which is fast. Read a lot of poor reviews here.
Had no problem at all with dressinn. Parcel arrived on time and the shoes were exactly as l ordered. Must admit l was a little worried after reading bad reviews but l received excellent service. Steve, Derbyshire
I have only had positive experiences when shopping with Dressinn. Thank you.
Guys i see your comments i beg to differ this shop do make deliveries I've been buying from them since 2018 till to date if you can't find your order status on your app just add a "AFTERSHIP" APP AND ADD YOUR TRACKING NUMBER IT WILL SHOW YOU THE EXACT LOCATION OF YOUR PARCEL AND AT TIMES IF YOU'RE USING POST OFFICE SERVICES YOU NEED TO KEEP ON GOING TO THE BRANCH TO CHECK AS THEY ALSO TAKE TIME TO UPDATE PARCELLS THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED SO THAT'S HOW MOST PARCELLS GET LOST.!!!!
I am unhappy and feel like crying as from January 2021 waiting for my order is don't know what type of treatment and service you give me.Customs can not trace my order ; post office can not trace my order i m dissappointed by your services.
After more than 90 days of waiting finally got my sneakers. The shipping was slow due to covid. I give them 5 stars
Quality of item is perfect! But interms of delivery quite upset because my parcel should be delivered to the address indicated (my residential add)but then unfortunately dropped at our municipal post office (our city)
Thanks Dressin for the trainers! Perfect size, lovely trainers,good comunication!👏👏
Placed an order for Levi jeans on 21st November delivered on the 25th November had a photograph of the package and tracked delivered by Royal Mail great serviceDerek
Realizing first that Dressinn (and affiliates) are in Spain and I am in the US; I automatically knew there was going to be a 1-5 day processing period from order to ship. Also in the time of COVID19; EMS, SAL, USPS, etc are not your best and most efficient methods of shipping. Use the DHL option; my item departed on the 20th of August and I received them today (the 23rd). Now that thats all out of the way; I got an awesome pair of Diesel Zatiny's in my size and saved about $60 in cost and shipping. Dressinn's customer service team was courteous and responsive. Since I had experience with getting clothes from the UK and collectables from Japan; I knew up front that there would be processing periods before final shipping. Im very happy with my purchase and even happier that dressinn had the 34" length I needed when Diesel direct didn't.
Thank you Dressinn team for a great prizes, right sizes and right order!! My delivery came on time as it was scheduled. We are very grateful for your great hight quality service. You are awesome!! We love our Pepe jeans!! We love shopping at Dressinn🤩🤩🤩
Thank you i have received the item i ordered and it was slated for the 14th. I got a call from the Post Office on 17 and today 18th i have received my order. I like it
First of all before I place my order I was reading reviews most of them are negative, however I placed my order and after 25 DAYS I received it ( Toronto,Canada) with no problems. All was good. Guys we must not have prejudice about something till we experience it.
Hello guys... I haven't received any updates on my order can I please be informed what's going on
Just ordered some Billabong shorts for my husband for his birthday that I couldn't find anywhere else or would not want to ship to Hong Kong probably because of covid. Anyway, after reading the bad reviews I was hesitant and almost didn't buy them but I didn't have any other options and the shorts are great! I accepted the fact it might take a long time and not get here on time of course with covid and coming from Spain especially BUT they actually arrived and arrived within 10 days after purchase! They are exactly as I expected new and tagged etc. Very happy and ordering another pair.
I ordered a pair of shoes last week from Dressinn and was emailed to say they would arrive between the 16th and the 20th. I received another email informing me that the shoes had been dispatched and I could track my order. Unfortunately, the tracking did not work at all. After Thursday I feared the worst after reading some of the reviews which if I had seen before ordering I would not have bothered. However, my package arrived today and are perfect!! I don't normally leave reviews but felt I had too after the excellent service.
I agree with the positive reviews here - not sure why this company is getting such terrible feedback. Ordered a men's Superdry jacket that was sold out here in the US and they had it for the best price available even with international shipping. Came out to about $100 total. Felt the need to gave them a good shout after seeing all the reviews claiming an item never arrived. Simply not true. Note that items are coming from Spain so it takes longer than usual (about 2 weeks from order) especially having to get through customs. Item made it to NJ via POST NL and then USPS (which required signature). Very happy with the purchase, email notification was more than satisfactory and everything as promised...brand new with tags and packaged well.
dressinn is rated 1.78 based on 223 reviews