Drivy Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Drivy

About Drivy: About Drivy:

As the largest car-sharing service in Europe, we’re on a mission to bring fresh air to big cities with convenient 24/7 access to shared cars nearby. With Drivy, simply book a car, unlock it with your phone, and get going.

"Great concept and well executed by Drivy"
"Overall very good ."
"Excellent"
"Great service"
"Very convenient."
"Straightforward car hire with plenty of choice and inexpensive rates. Very accessible, and thoroughly recommended 😀"
"Your service, not happy, my disappointment was the car I hired, I wasn't able to have due to your lack of organizing, throwing my day totally out of sync, arriving at my destruction 3 hours late, not a formal letter of apologise, that would have stand very good stead , instead of good, looking forward to see a better reflection next booking, I'll reserve recommending other's, it all depends on my next booking."
"no comment"
"great service and so useful!"
"Drivy is great for anyone who needs to use a car but doesn't want the hassle and cost associated with ownership. The set up process is quick and easy and the pick-up and drop-off process is straightforward too. Plus there's a great range of cars in my local area so I will never be short of options. Would highly recommend!"
"Great service"
"The screening process and the check of my documents was cumbersome but I understand it. Some hidden additional cost and no response to my complaint is more frustrating."
"Good, easy trip."
"Car was as advertised. Accidentally left something in the car, and was able to get through to support and then to the owner to retieve it. It all worked. First experience of Drivy was therefore a very positive one."
"Great website, everything was quick and easy to do."
"I found the car easy and the process was simple. Every step was explained and you just have to follow it. I will defenetly use Drivy again."
"Is unfair how there is extra charges on top of fuel difference."
"It was easy 24/7 and I will do it again if need. Very happy with service"
"Perfection sur tous les domaines. Rien à dire. 5* SERVICE."
"Good service ..."