Drivy Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Drivy

About Drivy: About Drivy:

As the largest car-sharing service in Europe, we’re on a mission to bring fresh air to big cities with convenient 24/7 access to shared cars nearby. With Drivy, simply book a car, unlock it with your phone, and get going.

"Excellent service. Faces some issues while paying & it did not go through even though I got enough balance available. I had to try different cards to make it happen."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fantastic"
"Very clear and easy to use. Loved it!"
"I was overcharged for diesel I did not use - just because of a flawed car fuel indicator and their automated charging system - I reported this 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for an answer."
"Good service and very efficient also less costly"
"Good exsperience. Good service!!"
"Customer service is very bad. no communication no more information to the customers I very angry with your services"
"Excellent car and good service drivy"
"Easy and smooth process."
"All smooth and well."
"From booking for the car, to the pick up and return of the car was hitch free."
"Easy and hassle-free. No membership fee. Honestly, the best experience."
"Brilliant affordable and so reliable"
"Great variety and ease of rental."
"Very easy to use. All you need is £250 + the Rent money and you are on the move. After 7 days, you will get your deposit back. That's it"
"The Drivy Open platform is really innovative and allows you to unlock and drive away a car without having to meet the owner; the app works really well in this regard. I have contacted Drivy on one occasion and the response was swift"
"It was really easy to pick up the car and a customer service advisor was on the phone to help when I had any problems."
"So useful! Very easy to use and I've never had a bad experience."
"Super simple and convenient"
Drivy is rated 4.51 based on 41 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access