Nature's Lab® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nature's Lab®
Read Nature\'s Lab® Reviews

About Nature's Lab®:

Nature's Lab® manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188

service@natureslab.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100, ,

Tell us how Nature's Lab® made you happy
Prompt and courteous service. Excellent product.
I Emailed customer service about my subscription and it was promptly responded to and taken care of
Great combination of CoQ10 and other supplements. Great service and delivery.
Great products and service!!! Customer for life!!!
Very handy & nice Pack.
Love it! Thanks!
It’s just. It goes along with my body. I don’t feel week anymore. Especially with my age, I am 56 years of age. I am American, Hawaiian Asian. I have surgery and my body changes but since I have taken your vitamins. I feel different, I have energy. I feel good, and I lost weight.
The expiration date of my one bottle was close, I wish it was further out but I can still finish the bottle. I now know to contact Customer Service to ask if I want to confirm the available dating.
Love the vitamin C with queritin. It was shipped fast with no delays!
Very pleased with their Customer Service Dept. They respond immediately and in my case I've had two contacts each one helpful and an immediate fix for an order that got confused.
This multi is the most complete and easy to take (only 1 capsule) daily I have found out there!
Excellent product excellent service
its good, absorption by body is good.
Great product and delivery. Thanks!
Good communication and well packed product. Good prices too!
It works with my body. I used to have a really stomachache a lot but since, I have taken your vitamins. I have no more problems. I w
The six per day multi-vitamin has what I most look for, very pleased with them. I appreciate that they are capsules and not hard tablets. Customer service is second to non, I created a mix up and customer service straighten it out with one email, so that my issue was resolved before it actually got started. Shipping is always very quick and efficient. Highly recommend.
Efficient reliable promt service..
have never had any problems with natures lab .quality service
Put in order received in a few day all good
Nature's Lab® is rated 4.89 based on 568 reviews