Nature's Lab® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nature's Lab®
Read Nature\'s Lab® Reviews

About Nature's Lab®:

Nature's Lab® manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188

service@natureslab.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100, ,

Tell us how Nature's Lab® made you happy
This multi is the most complete and easy to take (only 1 capsule) daily I have found out there!
Excellent product excellent service
its good, absorption by body is good.
Great product and delivery. Thanks!
Good communication and well packed product. Good prices too!
It works with my body. I used to have a really stomachache a lot but since, I have taken your vitamins. I have no more problems. I w
The six per day multi-vitamin has what I most look for, very pleased with them. I appreciate that they are capsules and not hard tablets. Customer service is second to non, I created a mix up and customer service straighten it out with one email, so that my issue was resolved before it actually got started. Shipping is always very quick and efficient. Highly recommend.
Efficient reliable promt service..
have never had any problems with natures lab .quality service
Put in order received in a few day all good
I order from Natures Lab for most of my supplements. Always on time and no problems with items received.
Excellent price.
Trusted company
Have never had cold or flu since taking 6 Daily Vitamin - about 5 years I think.
Fantastic site! Great service, keep informed on delivery date. I will be buying there again!
Great products!
all three components are terrific i take 2 at a time and find they work terrific for me and my wife
I ordered the product and received so fast. I will continue to shop with Nature’s Lab. Very happy, great customer service. Many thanks.
Items as described. Good products. Fast shipping. Good communication. Thanks.
My whole family are very impressed about the effectiveness of your Vit C to signs and symptoms of a cold, such as runny nose, congestion, sore throat. We take 2000mg daily including my bed bound 91 year old mom on tube feedings, but when cold symptoms appear, I take 2 extra caps and in a few minutes, the symptoms disappear. Thank you and God bless you❣️❣️❣️
Nature's Lab® is rated 4.89 based on 539 reviews