Data Support Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Data Support Company

Tell us how Data Support Company made you happy
Easy online ordering.
I wasn't sure about how to purchase a scale and the persons from the support department answered all my questions and in a very short time and now i have my new scale in a short period of time even that the model that i was requiring was out of stock.
The company had what I needed in stock at a good price. I received the items promptly. It was overall a very good experience.
Totally professional with confirmation and delivery.
We have purchased several tissue scales from Data Support, and we have been very pleased with the quality and pricing of the product. I would recommend Data Support!
They shipped goods to an incorrect address even though it was clear on the order form. Then they wanted me to take care of their mistake.
I received an email about the time it would take to ship my order, which gave me the opportunity to decide if I still wanted to wait for the order to be shipped or not. The staff was also very helpful and fast when I asked to modify my order that resulted in a credit and when I requested the receipts of my order and credit.
fast, cheap, reliable!
quick service good price
Great customers service. Helped me find the filters I needed. Will definitely purchase from again.
Always fast and great to deal with!
It was very easy to order.
Good technical support. After purchase they contact me to make sure that I ordered the right item.
Great Products, Great Prices, Great Customer Service:-)
Great
Every thing was very smooth, except order arrive one month late.
Very good, great service. I would recommend.
Ok to buy. Cheap prices.