Data Support Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Data Support Company

Tell us how Data Support Company made you happy

"I placed an order EARLY Wednesday morning and paid for the 2 day shipping expecting it to arrive Friday. I was needing the product Friday and Saturday and failed to receive it until Monday evening which put me behind schedule with my customers."
"Spoke to Heidi on the phone after placing my order and she was very kind and easy to work with."
"Found this site on Google Shopping, was easy to navigate and found the product I was looking for fairly quick"
"Thanks DSC for a help to choose this item! Every response was quick as a delivery. Good service"
"good service!"
"Very good"
"Seller did not have item in stock and was backordered from the manufacturer. They contacted me and told me of the delay."
"Came directly from Amazon for a better price and the staff was easy to work with"
"no thanks, not writing anything"
"everything was ok"
"Arived later than orig. quote but it was for backupn inventory"
"Excellent price, product, and service."
"Excellent service"
"Very easy to use and after placing order I received a call just to make sure my purchase would fit the application I was needing."
"Fantastic customer service! Called to make sure the my order was correct and the product suited my intended purpose. These folks really want your business."
"Excellent customer service"
"Delivered in a timely manner."
"The purchases I made were an easy and smooth transaction. Had no problems whatsoever"
"People at this company are easy to work with and respond fast."
"Thanks. The cards arrived in time for NAMA 2015 where we sampled 220 mycological vouchers. I ordered the wrong cards (we normally use the larger ones), but they were sufficient for the job. My mistake. I will look to LabFilterz when it's time to reorder."
Data Support Company is rated 4.86 based on 396 reviews