Data Support Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Data Support Company

Tell us how Data Support Company made you happy

"Very helpful, got me exactly what I needed and promptly."
"We received parts quickly. Our engineers are happy."
"Item of cheaper from here then from the manufacturer! Great invoice and purchase notifications too!"
"I ordered the wrong size on my 1st order. Heidi and Rosa helped us get the right size and made the whole process seamless. Thanks to exceptional Customer Service we have set DSC up as our primary vendor!"
"Quick service"
"Received order before expected. Great service"
"Data Support Company provided the kind of excellent customers service that keeps customers coming back for more. One of the best experiences I have had ordering water quality monitoring supplies."
"I liked that they called and checked that I had ordered the correct machine before they shipped it to me. It is rare that this happens before shipping. Thank you."
"Fast service"
"Order was processed and delivered to me in less than 2 days."
"Quick delivery - just what I needed. Thanks!"
"Product arrived without issue in a timely manner."
"Purchasing was easy, DS had what we were looking for."
"exactly what I ordered at reasonable price."
"I am still waiting for my item to be delivered, but so far the service I have received has been good."
"GOOD PRODUCTS, GOOD PRICES."
"Good quality product. Easy to order and reorder. Very fast standard delivery."
"Understanding what unit will work for the application is very important due to the low moisture levels we're measuring. I Was impressed to get a call from a tech support person to ensure I had ordered the correct unit for our application. Appreciate knowing there will be someone there to help if I need it once we begin using the moisture analyzer."
"Our orders are received by polite people the make sure the order is correct before hanging up the phone. Orders are shipped promptly. We are pleased to received discount e-mails that save us money."
Data Support Company is rated 4.86 based on 392 reviews