Dub Pods Reviews

03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dub Pods deliver?

How can I contact Dub Pods?
Click Here

Tell us how Dub Pods made you happy

"Dubpods.com is a total scam. They are con artists who will take your money and tactfully stall your shipment. When your shipment doesn't arrive, and you contact them via email, they will tell you they are under new management and the orders are backed up. They will apologize and tell you that your order will ship within 2-3 weeks. It's not true nothing will arrive because they are stealing your money and not sending product to anyone. My advice is to contact the fraud department of your credit card, file a claim and cancel your card. They should not get away with this."
Are you Dub Pods? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"It's a scam. It's been over a month and I still haven't rcvd the item. I sent them a couple of emails and nvr got a reply. The "Contact us" page is thru email! The only email you will get from them is ur order confirmation when they haven't took your money!"
"On the website it says ships in 3-6 days and it has been over a month and I still haven’t received them keep asking for a refund and they won’t give me one, they keep sending the same email to telling that are backed up and I have to wait another 2-3 weeks for them to be shipped"
"Okay so it took a long time like 3 weeks for them to arrive. They definitely are worth it in my choice. They are cheap and they look good. But still saying the delivery process could be faster."
"I can’t believe this website takes thousands of dollars and takes it like the selfish people they are. You should really learn that money doesn’t buy you happiness."
"Paid for the AirPods and never received them. Wish I would have read the reviews. Scam don’t waste your money. They will not answer emails."
"Paid over a month ago and no pods received. I guess these reviews are right, they took the money and never sent the pods. I will call my credit card and get my money back and report them. I did email them to give them the chance to tell me they were running late, but Art Hernandez did not answer my email. Ill give him one more day before I report this business."
"This scam website, they take my money, weeks passed no AirPods, this complete scam, I don't understand why their website is not shutdown, I reported them to authorities."
"The AirPods never came. don't buy it. Save your money."
Dub Pods is rated 1.14 based on 69 reviews