Dub Pods Reviews

08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dub Pods deliver?

How can I contact Dub Pods?
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Dub Pods made you happy

"Paid over a month ago and no pods received. I guess these reviews are right, they took the money and never sent the pods. I will call my credit card and get my money back and report them. I did email them to give them the chance to tell me they were running late, but Art Hernandez did not answer my email. Ill give him one more day before I report this business."
Are you Dub Pods? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The AirPods never came. don't buy it. Save your money."
"Okay so it took a long time like 3 weeks for them to arrive. They definitely are worth it in my choice. They are cheap and they look good. But still saying the delivery process could be faster."
"I have yet to receive my order. I've sent several emails as that is the only way to contact the company. I've asked for a refund, still nothing. My bank is working on getting a refund. Not a happy customer."
"No. They don’t even deserve one star. TERRIBLE. I ordered pods 5 weeks ago, still nothing. This website is a scam. PLEASE- Spread the word so people don’t keep losing their money to these people. So ridiculous. Contact your bank’s fraud department and try to get a refund. The air pods WILL NOT COME."
"Honestly, NEVER waste your time & energy on this fake website. I was the one victim to order the ‘Airpods’, thinking it would be a great gift for myself since I just got the new iPhone X. I ordered these 3 weeks ago today, & have NOT received the product. The website is bullshit, it says ‘ships within 4-6 days’, but really it takes 4-6 WEEKS, or even longer. I contacted support, wondering where my product was that I bought for $50.00 & never got a response. I literally had enough, & I called my bank & demanded to cancel ‘Dubpods’ off of my card. It took 20 minutes to explain why I’m canceling, & all it was negative feedback. My Mom has always told me to be-careful of what websites you order from, & if they are secure. I learned my lesson now. Pass this on to other people that get caught up in the ‘scam’, thinking they are going to recieve it, but no one gets back. Never ordering any headphones from any websites."
"Dubpods.com is a total scam. They are con artists who will take your money and tactfully stall your shipment. When your shipment doesn't arrive, and you contact them via email, they will tell you they are under new management and the orders are backed up. They will apologize and tell you that your order will ship within 2-3 weeks. It's not true nothing will arrive because they are stealing your money and not sending product to anyone. My advice is to contact the fraud department of your credit card, file a claim and cancel your card. They should not get away with this."
"This scam website, they take my money, weeks passed no AirPods, this complete scam, I don't understand why their website is not shutdown, I reported them to authorities."
"Ordered these for Christmas. Never received, none of my emails were/are returned, there's no phone number on their website to contact anyone. My bank statement clearly says they took the amount out on 12/20/18. I'm so mad I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but not sure what that will do. DO NOT BUY from this company!!!!"
"I never received the product. I have called many times and left messages. I have emailed and heard nothing back. I have now disputed the charge with my credit card company. THIS COMPANY DESERVES ZERO STARS!!"
"DubPods never sent my order, either, after I paid $160. I have now reported this company to Shopify, to IC3.gov, and to the Better Business Bureau -- and I plan on filing for a chargeback with Chase Bank. Has anyone else taken action, or submitted a chargeback order through their bank? I don't understand how this company could still be in operation."
"Any one want to help me take there whole business down. I spent over $90 for my two sons and never received my products. Me being the dumb person I am believed the response I got and waited. After I had enough I called my bank to get a refund. They told me they couldn’t do anything as the purchase was 3 months old."
"FRAUD!!!! I bought a pair of headphones for $50 and they never came. This website is fraud and should be investigated! Spread the word ppl, don’t buy from these M.F’s!!!"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! ordered in October never received!!!!!"
"Order november 10th for my granddaughters christmad still no products this breaks my heart a company would do this to kids i sent emails only and said it was being reviewed do not order from this company"
"this is the company that does E commurce for Dub pods its called Shopify 1 (855) 816-3857. I called them and talked with customer service and they said they can't tell me much but they will look into them and see what's going on. They said to check back online in couple weeks with dub pods and see what's going on with there site There are no phone numbers for dub pods Shopify (USA) Inc. 33 New Montgomery St. Ste 750 San Francisco, CA, USA 94105"
"There's one star up there only because that is the minimum rating available. I just want some youtuber to make a video about this website and how "Art Hernandez " has a scam website . PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM DUB PODS!"
"TOTAL SCAM- Embarrassed- just as others have written$50 and nothing. I am following my CC account closely and so far I do not see other charges that I did not make. They responded to 1 e mail and since then nothing!!!! It's been nearly a month! ZERO STARS or NEGATIVE 10 Stars! I even paid extra for expedited shipping!!!!"
"They are a SCAM... I was scammed and they need to be put to justice.... some way some how..."
"SCAM! like everyone says, they WILL take your MONEY!"
Dub Pods is rated 1.14 based on 69 reviews