Dude Gadgets Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Dude Gadgets

How would you rate Dude Gadgets?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lisa

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dude Gadgets in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Lisa
"I ordered a fingerling and they sent back a form letter saying the item was sent but after a week I still have not received a tracking number. There are many unsatisfied customers and I believe I have been scammed too. I have also asked for a refund with no reply."
Eniko Molnar
"This online shop is cheap and very good for products. Everyone finds what you are looking for. I can only recommend. Good luck Eniko"
"Never got my 99.$ order of 6 fingerlings I have waited 30 days! I am hoping paypal can get them to respond! I need to have money to shop for my two grandkids I am raising!"
Dude Gadgets is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews