Dude Gadgets Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Dude Gadgets

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dude Gadgets deliver?

How can I contact Dude Gadgets?

Tell us how Dude Gadgets made you happy

"Ordered early October, we are now 9th Jan still have not received my order. Hopeless customer service, do not get involved with this company. They now refuse to refund my money, If there was a minus that's the rating they would get from me."
Are you Dude Gadgets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered an item Nov. 3rd and it was delivered Dec. 28. Kids missed their gifts, but I kept inquiring by e mail as to the status. I finally found the package still in China. Customer service is non existent. They are very unethical people and I hope they go bankrupt"
"Item took 33 days to pack and send internationally and a further 3+ months down the track (over 4 months from date of purchase) this item has still not arrived. Surface shipping to New Zealand usually takes 2-3 weeks and a maximum of 4-6 weeks over Christmas. International Tracking from China (the item was shipped from China), states the item has been shipped. Tracking from my own country tells me the item is still in transit. The item has clearly gone astray and so I have requested a refund to my credit card. After the exchanging of multiple emails, this company appears to believe that its responsibility to its customers stops at the item being shipped. It appears to take no responsibility for poor business practices that uses a shipping company that takes 33 days to pack and ship an item. I am certain that the person meeting the standard "reasonable person" test would believe the purchased goods had gone astray in transit and it a perfectly reasonable request for the purchase cost (inclusive of any shipping costs) to be refunded in full. While the company, as stated above, has responded to my emails, they refuse to address the crux of the matter and to act in good faith towards me. They were happy to take my money and use it for the 32 days it took to pack the item, but not prepared to step up and act in good faith when the responsible thing to do, when 4 months after purchase the item had still not reached its destination, was to refund my credit card. This company appears not to be phased by negative reviews of their product, which seemingly indicates that they really have no interest in providing good customer service. I personally would not use this company again and would NEVER recommend it to anyone I know."
"Do not buy from this website. They are a scam I bought an "anti theft" rack sack which was very expensive but discounted to roughly £50. The description was absolutely fantastic and I thought the quality would reflect that. Unfortunately this was not the case and the product I received had a broken zip and the quality was a joke. The product is not fit to purpose and I contacted the customer service to get a full refund of the item. Customer services were very unhelpful and told me that I would have to ship the item back to China (!) with a recorded delivery as the don't pay or refund shipping costs (!). Shipping to China from the UK with a recorded delivery is not going to cost mess than £25 which means that in the best case scenario I will only recover £20 for a defective item not fit to purpose. This is outrageous!"
"Received a backpack months after ordering and then found it had a broken zipper. When I asked about refund and replacement was told they wouldn’t refund as I shouldn’t have broken it!! Absolutely terrible customer service, don’t reply to emails and behave fraudulently. Avoid this company or lose your money!!"
"I am filing a complaint with my state consumer protection for fraud. They sent counterfeit items identified as the #1 toy of the year arrived months later in a plastic garbage bad badly damaged then told me it MUST be returned with tracking # cost usps $73.+ or UPS $130+. Original charge $99.95. Plus they will subtract their shipping cost from refund. Cost more to return. Also Am Ex tells me since I recvd the items I have to pay or be reported to credit companies"
"Like so many others on here, many emails sent and it took forever to get a response. Ordered magic tracks on nov 17th and finally got it jan 2nd way after christmas. Told them to cancel my order before it shipped but they didnt get back to me until afterwards. Do not order from these people!!"
"Absolutely disgusting service. I have been ripped off like many others. Ordered 6th September this was my email reply. "Dudes Gadget ORDER #100-------- Your order is on the way Your order is on the way to you. Track your shipment to see the delivery status. View your order or Visit our store" Then after my next email I got the response This was their response James Smith (Dudes Gadget) Hey Deborah, Thanks for reaching out to us. I am sorry for the delay. Your shipment was delayed due to a stock issue. They have now been restocked and will be due to shipped out by tomorrow. Thank you so much for your patience. Should you have any other concern, feel free to let me know. Cheers, James Smith Customer Support Advocate www.dudesgadget.com Excuses after excuses please beware not to buy from these people."
"Very annoyed and disappointed. I ordered the product 8 weeks ago. Received it today in the mail. Item was already opened, box ripped, looked second hand and pieces broken. Will be returning product today and requesting for a full refund."
"Need a zero for rating. Ordered magic track on Dec 9th. Have been told numerous times the order is confirmed and has veen shipped. It is now Jan 2nd and have still not received merchandise. Do not order from this place!!!"
"Magic Track ordered in Oct 2017 in time for Christmas. Given 3 different despatch dates. Finally arrived Jan 2 2018. Very poor customer service DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY."
"We ordered FingerMonkeys for our kids: They clearly are FRAUDS!!! The packaging was not original to the item, there were no instructions, and the monkeys were dead on arrival! Returning the item has been a hassle, as they want me to ship to China to get a refund."
"After ordering over two months ago and many emails from them saying item is on its way every time I contact them, still no order!! They are scams and take your money. I have no idea how to get my money back but something needs to be done to shut this place down!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡"
"I ordered 2 fingerlings from their ad on fb on 10/22. I still haven't received anything. I emailed them twice, they haven't responded. I sure wish I would have done my homework on Dudes Gadgets before I bought something then I would have known they STEAL your money!!! The ONLY good thing is I paid through PayPal so they don't have my personal information. I hope something can be done to SHUT THESE THIEVES DOWN!!! I'm going to see what I can do!"
"I ordered presents for my grandchildren on the 4th November for Christmas it is now 27th December and have heard nothing I did get in touch with customer service and they said it could take 4-6 weeks it doesn’t state that before you buy. So I have two little boys without a present from their granny 😡"
"WARNING!!!This company is not to be trusted. The items they sell are not genuine and when faulty the customer is told they have to pay the shipping costs themselves to return the items for a refund."
"Not only do they give you no idea that it’ll take forever to get it, they also send tracking numbers that are invalid. Never. Buying. From. Them. Again."
"Ordered an item on Nov 21 for a Christmas present, got an email on Dec 26 that my item has shipped :P I keep sending emails saying cancel my order, but they are ignored. Used PayPal to purchase, filed a dispute through them."
"Scam! I purchased a toy on Nov 8 planning to have it in more than enough time for Christmas. It is Christmas Day and I still have not received my package. When asked where it is -I recvd an email saying I don’t know. I will now be canceling the credit card used (Hong Kong charge) Not sure if it is safe. I now do not need the toy and understand that returning it will be on my dime!"
Dude Gadgets is rated 1.14 based on 151 reviews