Dude Gadgets Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Dude Gadgets

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dude Gadgets deliver?

How can I contact Dude Gadgets?

Tell us how Dude Gadgets made you happy

"Can I give them a zero!!! Ordered Oct.27. I found the same item cheaper at toy r us. I emailed on November 19th to cancel the order since it had not shipped. The company even responded the next day stating the refund would be immediate if paid by pay pal which I did. Never received the refund. Then when I emailed again two weeks later stating I still had not received and email and was going to dispute with my credit card they sent a confirmation two days later stating it was shipped that day! I emailed them back and said I will not pay and I will not send back if it ever shows up."
Are you Dude Gadgets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My mom ordered 2 gifts for her grandkids on this site. They took her money and the gifts never arrived. Add us to the list of people scammed by this company!"
"I never received my anti theft backpack No refund No solution Finally co contact as "inbox was full""
"Can you rate with negative stars? Absolutely the worst! Items were shown they would be shipped in October. Well I just received after numerous emails to find out status. Was told they were already shipped several times before they actually were. Finally opened a claim on PayPal and poof! I get tracking information then get my order,well it was wrapped in what looks like a black trash bag, and contents beat up. They got us, they know we won’t go to expense to send back. From what I am reading on here, I’m lucky I even got it. DO NOT ORDER from this company. I’m only sorry I didnt read reviews first!!!!"
"We are a preschool and ordered three glow in the dark train tracks in July 2017. It is now December, and still no delivery! Total scam!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! If I could give a minus star rating I would."
"Been scammed like everyone else. Ordered the glowing race car track and haven't received what I ordered. Scammed of $50."
"Worst company EVER!! Ordered the glow in the dark racing cars for my kids, asked them for a tracking number, which only took about 5 emails going back and forth, before they finally gave me one and now the tracking information isn't updating. Will never purchase from them again."
"Ordered a backpack. Some of the special features on the backpack had changed from what was listed in description. Also the Velcro strips were wrong. They didn’t stick together because they used two “hook” strips instead of hook and loop strips. I contacted them with pictures of the problem. The said they needed more pictures and would send to their “higher” dept to review. Heard nothing for two weeks. Contacted them again. Got same answer “being reviewed”. What’s to review! The problem was obvious! I told them to forget it! I want a full refund. The gave me an address in CHINA to return it to, said I had to pay shipping on the return and that they would deduct shipping from my refund for the cost of sending it to me originally. I’ve seen this exact bag for $40 less elsewhere. I figure by the time they deduct shipping for sending it and I pay to ship it back I might as well keep it and sew on the right Velcro strips myself. DO NOT BUY FROM DUDES GADGETS!"
"If i could give them zero stars I would. They are a complete scam. They sell knock offs and only partial orders filled. They are based in China but make people believe they are a U.S. company. BUYER BEWARE!!!! It took a month for my partial order to arrive and the boxes were smashed and the package stunk!!!"
"This company is appalling. I ordered something in August 2017 and it's now December and I haven't received what I paid for. I have emailed numerous times and have even asked for my money back, only to be told I can't have my money back because the items have been delivered. I HAVEN'T HAD THE GOODS!!! DON'T USE THIS COMPANY."
"harsh return policy. pay for return shipping myself (to CHINA!)"
"The backpack they lasted two weeks before the strap broke. After weeks of fobbing me off they refused a refund or replacement. They suck"
"I guess I was scammed out of 57.00 put order in on 10/20 for fingerling monkeys nothing received yet I called the phone number from the site and of course no such number I sent an e-mail never heard anything back"
"I recently purchased the flying fairy. Had trouble getting it to work but customer services don’t want to know. I’m getting the silent treatment! I would NOT recommend."
"Received the fingerlings....they look like knock offs. Poorly packaged, when I got them the packages are literally falling apart. I'm not even sure the monkeys will work. Do not buy from them. Extremely disappointed."
"Well, I guess you can add me to the list of people that have been scammed. Saw the add on Facebook and decided to order a glow race car set with extra track. I was told I'd get an email when item was packaged and in the mail.."
"I ordered two glow in the dark tracks with extra cars ove a month ago after a number of emails and no reply I looked them up and read the reviews seems I'm not alone in this situation I recommend not to use this company as it looks and sounds like a scam they take your money but do not send the goods."
"I ordered a fingerling and they sent back a form letter saying the item was sent but after a week I still have not received a tracking number. There are many unsatisfied customers and I believe I have been scammed too. I have also asked for a refund with no reply."
"I ordered a "fingerling" and they say the item has been sent, and one week later they still haven't sent me a tracking number. They keep sending the same response asking (form letter)me to be patient. I believe I have been scammed."
"Don’t buy from this company. They don’t care how the product arrives. It came wrap in a plastic bag not protection around toys so squashed. Have sent numerous emails to them. They don’t really care"
Dude Gadgets is rated 1.14 based on 155 reviews