Dude Gadgets Insights

Dude Gadgets have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are unhappy with their delivery, customer service and refunds.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
E

Delivery - Slow

47.06%
Industry Average
" I placed an order and I received a confirmation email about my order without any information about the delivery date. "
- Bashar Albuhruzi
" Scam. No delivery! "
- Anonymous
" Customer services were very unhelpful and told me that I would have to ship the item back to China (!) with a recorded delivery as the don't pay or refund shipping costs (!). "
- ALESSANDRA
F

Refunds - Difficult

32.08%
Industry Average
" I refused to re-order and I asked them for a refund and they didn't and even did not reply. "
- Bashar Albuhruzi
" Product did not arrive. Dozens of repetitive emails but after 4 months no toy and no refund. Disgraceful company "
- Anonymous
" -Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in 11- nov-2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails "
46.15%
Industry Average
" Ridiculous service. Haven’t received my order yet. No details to track my order. I paid $16 for that. Very upset. "
- Anonymous
" Bought a car phone kit. It was broken on opening. Emailed, put message on Facebook, and through their website and still have not heard. Pathetic customer service "
- Anonymous
" BEWARE!!! Awful customer service and they still wont refund me even though i have proof. "
- Maxine Holsworth