Dude Gadgets Insights

Dude Gadgets have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are unhappy with their delivery, customer service and refunds.

E
Happiness Grade
D

Delivery - Average

50.00%
" Scam. No delivery! "
- Anonymous
" Customer services were very unhelpful and told me that I would have to ship the item back to China (!) with a recorded delivery as the don't pay or refund shipping costs (!). "
- ALESSANDRA
- Alex
F

Refunds - Difficult

32.69%
Industry Average
" Product did not arrive. Dozens of repetitive emails but after 4 months no toy and no refund. Disgraceful company "
- Anonymous
" -Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in 11- nov-2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails "
- Anonymous
" After 20 emails the company still refused to send the other item or refund my money and only replied with stock emails most of which started with "Thank you for reaching out. "
- PJF
44.00%
Industry Average
" Bought a car phone kit. It was broken on opening. Emailed, put message on Facebook, and through their website and still have not heard. Pathetic customer service "
- Anonymous
" BEWARE!!! Awful customer service and they still wont refund me even though i have proof. "
- Maxine Holsworth
" " really crappy customer service. "
- J Justen

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access