Dude Gadgets Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Dude Gadgets

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dude Gadgets deliver?

How can I contact Dude Gadgets?

Tell us how Dude Gadgets made you happy

"Ordered my products roughly 2 weeks ago. Received them yesterday, the package was a little squashed but the products were in excellent condition. Tracking was a little slow but overall very happy with the products received. Would order from the Company again!"
Are you Dude Gadgets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This online shop is cheap and very good for products. Everyone finds what you are looking for. I can only recommend. Good luck Eniko"
"Guys.. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU have been scammed by a site called dudeSgadget, not this one called dudegadgetS.. A DIFFERENT SITE. spend one or two brain cells before you destroy a legitimate businesses reputation."
"I didn't believe of the lowest price of their products, and wanted to test them. The product that I bought has come after 2 weeks and it was stunning ! Thank you Dude Gadgets ! Tihomir Hristov djtisho dot com"
"Efficient service, good quality products. Nice personal touch but writing after delivery, would recommend this company."
"I have been reading these reviews for a while as I too have been waiting for one of their backpacks for several weeks. I have emailed them several times and they have responded twice to say be patient and your item has been shipped. My last email over 2 weeks ago has not been responded and today I was just about to send them a final warning before referring them to my bank for a refund and reporting them, and lo and behold it arrived today. So whilst the customer service may be exceptionally poor, I have actually received the goods."
"Ridiculous service. Haven’t received my order yet. No details to track my order. I paid $16 for that. Very upset."
"Didn't get my article"
"Worst company ever!! Do not buy from them, they take your money and you will not receive anything and hard to get hold of them (email only)"
"Bought a car phone kit. It was broken on opening. Emailed, put message on Facebook, and through their website and still have not heard. Pathetic customer service"
"Scammer sites....selling shits but still operational. trash"
"Did not receive product."
"Product did not arrive. Dozens of repetitive emails but after 4 months no toy and no refund. Disgraceful company"
"I wish I could give less than 1 star honestly, processed my transaction and took the money from my account and then never heard anything about my product for 18 days, I then tried emailing them, messaging them on Facebook and Instagram, all of which have not record a single response and it has now been 1 month & 1 week since my order was placed, absolutely terrible company who will respond to bad reviews on websites just to make themselves look better and blame the customer by saying that their address is wrong because they “sent out the product and it got sent back” absolutely disgusted that people can actually do this, I just want my money back and have no accepted that will never happen"
"I buy some thing from you are not where is my packet"
"Ordered a product from this company but looking at reviews it looks like a scam company as it looks like we won't be getting anything now. Beware didegadgets or dude gadgets"
"-Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in 11- nov-2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails"
PJF
"I ordered two identical items in September. Four weeks later one arrived. After 20 emails the company still refused to send the other item or refund my money and only replied with stock emails most of which started with "Thank you for reaching out..." Even when written by a human they always ended with "I have referred this to higher department". The one item I did receive was in a badly damaged box that I couldn't give as a gift. Dreadful company, and compared to the (cheaper!) replacement I bought elsewhere, the item from Dudesgadget was very poor quality."
"Worst ever - Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in October 2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails"
"I'm still waiting since 7 months my order. J'attend depuis 7 mois ma commande qui doit peseser moins de 400 grammes."
Dude Gadgets is rated 1.14 based on 154 reviews