Dunster House Ltd Reviews

Read Dunster House Ltd Reviews

marketing@dunsterhouse.co.uk

Dunster House, Elms Farm Industrial Estate, Bedford

Tell us how Dunster House Ltd made you happy
Only gave one star because no stars is not available. Poor quality timber, lots of very bent pieces of timber and the braces are way too short. Poor quality fixings, many sheared when tightening for the first time, some more during use, dunster advice was to check them yearly. They did offer to replace the broken ones with the same sub standard fixings. Customer service well below today’s already low standards, all I can put this down to is being sooo busy sorting out all the other problems.
I have never in my 81 years dealt with a worse company. My summer house bought several years ago and expensive is no longer fit for purpose, doors bent, hinges not strong enough to take their weight so falling inwards and won't close or lock. Window frames rotting as are the door frames. Customer service none existent and emails sent to you dismissive and rude. Internal wood twisting and gapping. A much cheaper small cabin bought 20 from a local supplier used as an office is almost as good as new. I would not recommend Dunster House to anyone. I have read reviews giving Dunster House 5 star rating for a product only recently installed. What I would say to them is remain vigilant. The troubles with the summerhouse appeared within the first two years of installation.
Excellent from placing the order to receiving the goods to constructing the climbing frame. Everybody was very helpful and iyr grandchildren love the fort !
Whole experience from enquiry to delivery exceptional. Comprehensive instructions enabled speedy and accurate build, could not be more pleased.
Great quality everything I expected
Very pleased with our gazebo . Instructions were easy to follow . Would highly recommend.
Good afternoon J Brown, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. It's great to hear that you are pleased with your Dunster House gazebo and with the service you received. We hope it will be enjoyed for many years to come. We would really love to see some pictures of your Dunster House product that we can use on our website and on our social media pages. If you have any photos that you would like to share with us please send them to us via email to marketing@dunsterhouse.co.uk. Kind regards Dunster House Team
Such good service from this company. Excellent delivery and the Summer House I purchased is beautiful and very good quality, would certainly recommend Dunster House.
Good morning E Edwards, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. It's great to hear that you are pleased with your Dunster House product and with the service you received. We hope it will be enjoyed for many years to come. We would really love to see some pictures of your Dunster House product that we can use on our website and on our social media pages. If you have any photos that you would like to share with us please send them to us via email to marketing@dunsterhouse.co.uk. Kind regards Dunster House Team
Excellent product delivered on time !!
Good afternoon B Phillips, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. It's great to hear that you are pleased with your Dunster House product and with the service you received. We hope it will be enjoyed for many years to come. We would really love to see some pictures of your Dunster House product that we can use on our website and on our social media pages. If you have any photos that you would like to share with us please send them to us via email to marketing@dunsterhouse.co.uk. Kind regards Dunster House Team
The service I received was exemplary. Right up to when I asked for a collated total receipt, I was asked to write an email asking for what I had just requested over the phone,, I did this and 4-5 weeks later am still waiting for a reply
Good afternoon N Clareboets, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. It's great to hear that you are pleased with the service provided by Dunster House. We are sorry to hear that you are waiting to be contacted and we have passed on your message to the relevant department. We hope you can soon be able to enjoy your product for many years to come. Kind regards Dunster House Team
I have a vantage 250 summerhouse and I agree with the previous person mine leaks like a sieve as well. The summerhouse is extremely poor quality
Absolutely disgraceful Customer Service very quick and helpful before you've paid ......once they have your money be prepared for a nightmare wrong parts delivered and still haven't been told when they can deliver the correct ones. they're vaguely implying its not in stock, They simply are not interested in being helpful. I have paid nearly £5000 for a gazebo that is only half built, sodden with rain and unable to use so very very disappointed with them PLEASE DONT BUY FROM THEM
Ordered a Dutch barn 8x8 easy to put together only needed two of us, quick delivery excellent product. Thoroughly recommend
Awful sales and support !
Our vantage 250 summerhouse may look good but leaks like a sieve. Very, very disappointed. Everything about it is poor quality.
Customer services have absolutely no idea at all about their product and the fact that the suggestions they have for correction of issues are ridiculous. They say that it is normal for water to get through the lower door panel if silicone isn’t put on the outside lower section of the panel. I have asked why there are drain holes if water isn’t to get in? Why isn’t the panel sealed in place when constructed? Also we have leaks on the corners of the logs, sealant doesn’t stop this but they keep saying the same thing, seal it externally. Thick people that don’t understand timber as a construction material and clearly can’t think logically. Stay well away.
Set your expectations extremely, extremely,extremely low and you won’t be disappointed! Poor product and even worse service from this Mickey Mouse outfit....gotta give it to them though, probably making plenty of money!
Worst company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with and I haven't even bought anything yet! God knows what their after sales service is like. If you're looking for a cabin there are better sites out there with better customer service, better products and better prices. Avoid these guys and save yourself the stress.
We really enjoyed the purchasing process. The sales team were friendly and helpful. However the delivery side has been so poor, Tony, the local depot Manager at the Liverpool branch was terrible. The delivery team, a driver and two mates were without question the worst that I have ever had the misfortune to come across. The driver and his two assistants were totally Unhelpful and rude . They refused point blank to put the delivery where I needed it. I walked away from them as they were so belligerent and called Tony their Manager. He too showed zero empathy and just quoted “small print” rules. Fortunately a lady called Sarah from Dunsters HQ came to the rescue. After nearly an hour of heartache the driver and his two assistants were instructed to put the delivery exactly where I needed it. They decided to continue with their attitude and then also left a stack of rubbish for myself to clear away. When I called Tony I just got more small print quotes from him. His arrogance was quite shocking. He has been in the business for over 25 years he told me. When I was trying to give him constructive feedback he suggested I was a child! He said it was ok to quote him so I have. Shocking! This Company appear to be great at taking your money but when it comes to delivering, its a disgrace. Their delivery depot need to focus on delighting customers rather than upsetting them. if it were me I put them all on a customer service Program. This was all avoidable today. Rude and disinterested. A real shame!
Horrendous customer service. They couldn’t be nicer when selling the product. Pressured me into a deposit and said I didn’t have to pay full amount until 2 days before delivery, yet I received phone calls, emails and txt messages every single day since I paid the deposit harassing me to pay. Got my gazebo delivered today and they literally dropped in on my public path. My garden was meters away and their contract says they will deliver upto 20m away. The driver(John) was very very rude and unprofessional. I was lucky I was off work today otherwise my product would have been insecure. It was very awkward for them to drop the hundreds of parts for the gazebo on the path for me to them pick them up and move them a couple of meters. I was also assured (before I paid) that it would be delivered in my garden. Overall a terrible experience do not waste your hard earned cash on this company. Once they have your money they don’t care.
Customer service is terrible - not helpful at all - all I wanted was for them to deliver behind a gate off the front of my property (so that my ill wife doesn't have to carry anything or leave the items in the street for the day) - they were not willing to help at all. terrible to deal with and looking at other poor reviews not the first time either.
Dunster House Ltd is rated 1.62 based on 84 reviews