DealeXtreme Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend DealeXtreme
08AM
8AM

Tell us how DealeXtreme made you happy

"NEVER RECEIVED MY GOD DAMN PHONE I ORDERED!!! THEY DON'T REPLY TO ANY EMAILS, THEY DON'T RESPOND TO TICKETS CREATED, AND THE LIVE CHAT SERVICE IS NEVER AVAILABLE. BUT WHENEVER YOU TRY AND LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THEY DON'T LET YOU IT WILL ALWAYS END UP UNAPPROVED. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND RUN."
Are you DealeXtreme? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback DealeXtreme receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"A few months ago i ordered a phone. Never arrived they no it never arrived and they do not want to give my money back DX (dealextreme) will steal your money. you are warned! when i asked for my money back this is there answer We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. We apologize for this long delay in the delivery process. Around 3-5 days to get the response, please check back then. We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you.Please wait a few more days and we really appreciate your understanding. We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you.We really appreciate your patient for another a few more days. when i asked them: please stop apolizing and just refund me my money this was there answer. We feel a pity to inform you it is confirmed that your order was returned as the tracking shows:Please check back 5-7 days later. We feel a pity. the returned order if is still in your country, it may be shipped to you again.Please be a little patient. and more of the same on the live chat.BUT STILL NO REFUND!!!! last respons: Good Monday and sorry for late reply. We feel a pity to inform you it is confirmed that your order was returned: In this case we need to deduct 7USD as returned postage. We just hope we can do something to make you feel better. So would you like a resend, a refund, or keeping the cost as store credit? So now they want me to pay for an order that never arrived at my address??????????? My only mystake was ordering at DX!!!!!! They still got ALL my money. They still don't wan't to pay me back."
"They always replace broken / wrong items, no questions asked. This, in addition to the great prices, makes me want to recommend DX."
DealeXtreme is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews