DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
DX 1 star review on 20th June 2020
Sarah
DX 1 star review on 16th January 2020
nobby
More Photos & Videos
This is the worst delivery company i have ever used. next day deliver has taken over a week and is still not here. And they are bare faced liars on the phone. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE, THEY WILL RUIN YOUR BUSINESS REPUTATION.
Awaiting a delivery since 30/04. Obviously home all day to get a message “Driver attempted delivery but couldn’t gain access to property”. Which is rubbish because the door bell wasn’t rang and no calling card was left either. So at the inconvenience of DX I’m now awaiting another delivery that probably once again won’t arrive, after clear instruction left with an advisor and delivery instruction. Appalling service.
My parcel was meant to be deliver two days ago, had a text saying unable to deliver rearrange so i rearranged for today only to have a rearrange card at the bottom of the stair well of the flat which another resident delivered to me. They can’t be arsed to walk up the stairs so decide not to deliver the parcel two days in a row!!!
I wouldn’t accept a delivery from this company. There is no social distancing in operation at their depots. When most companies have decreased number of staff this company increased the number of people working at one of their depots making it impossible to implement social distancing. The delivery drivers are not provided with masks or sanitising gel.
Absolutely appauled with the service provided. A repaired item had been sent back to me from a well known company and I received a message to say it was due on Monday between 8am and 6pm. Never arrived. I contacted DX the Tuesday via live chat and was no help, they said that for unforseen circumstances the courier couldn't make the delivery. OK, fair enough. to assured me it was out on the road and due for delivery by 5pm on the Tuesday. It still didn't arrive. I contacted on the Wednesday and got told all they can see is that's its out on the road and again assure me it will be delivered by 5pm on the Wednesday. Very frustrated as it didn't arrive on the Wednesday either. No explaination what so ever. So once again, I contacted them via live chat to once again be told the same thing. Nothing they could do for me other than tell me what was on the tracking information.... Its out on the road. I asked for details so I could speak to someone higher about it, they couldn't supply me with anything. On the Wednesday when I spoke to them, they said that they would inform the courier to give me a call. I'm still waiting for the phone call. Thursday at 16:55 my parcel eventually arrived. The same parcel that was due on the Monday. My parcel was sent via this company and not by choice, its a company I will most defiantly not be using in the future. I would advise anybody not to use them also, no help and very un reliable. They give you a day and time (Monday between 8am and 6pm), the day and time should have been more like this week sometime, no set time. If you don't mind waiting for a parcel then use them, if your is a rush stay away.
Apparently been out for delivery 2 days in a row, spoke on live chat and was told first time that drivers van broke down on 1st day (Likely story), was then told definitely be here today.
Not turned up yet again, spoke to someone else on live chat, told them I need it here today as I need it to finish a job in the morning. He disconnected the chat.
Complete cowboy company, and I still don't have item.
Been waiting a total of 5 days since original dispatch and customer paid for 24 hour delivery.
Didn't deliver item on date even though the tracking said they had it for two days in the local depot so phone and was feed a load of bull then promised it would be out the next morning guess what more lies now five days after due date worse delivery company I have dealt with stay clear !!!!
No delivery despite tracking says it has been at Exeter depot (our local) for a week. Had txt to say delivery but no show. Cannot talk to any rep as their phone system puts on hold then cut off. Tried their ring back service a dozen times over 3 days, no call back received. They are holding two fingers up to us and I have vowed never to order from a company that uses them for delivery.
Unreliable
Can't be trusted with living plants. Took 5 days to deliver despite clear labelling - 'Living Plants' and 'overnight'. Appeared to have sub-contracted the delivery to another company, who then plead ignorance of the delay and damage to packaging and plants. Not our first poor experience of this company
DO NOT USE this company!!! DODGY extraordinaire! Tracking info is a complete joke!!! My delivery never arrived. Are they stealing everyone's items???
SCAM AVOID - I queried how I track my shipment several days after the status was changed to "Fully Shipped" only for them to demand another $111 dollars to fulfill the order and telling me it hasnt been shipped at all.

I tried to open a complaint on there website but the form doesnt work... you cannot contact them via twitter and facebook messages go unanswered.
driver stolen my goods, and took a picture of "top" of my door to pretended he was there, as proof! no picture of the parcel at my door, just top of the door..dusgusting ! as it was garden toy for my boy he was do exited about it aswell! so i believe these people steeling it everyso often and selling it to make some wuick cash! disgusting!
never buzz the door, never knock..is lockdown everyones home,
Gave me 3 delivery slots since Friday then at last minute cancel done this 3 times.Told package has been in local depot since last week and don't know when they can deliver.Telling me one story and seller another won't trust this company to deliver anything if can't do work font take the jobs.
Completely untrustworthy Courier service. Expensive items they steal
This company is an absolute nightmare. Got message that address could not be found. Its really hard not to find 40acres Farm situated on the main road. Numerous messages sent with standard response. Next time I will be checking before ordering goods to make sure that I will not be dealing with this imitation of courier ever again. I have
AVOID LIKE CORONAVIRUS!!! 0 STARS OR EVEN LESS.
This has got to be the worst courier company in existence. For the last4 days they were telling us they would deliver and failed every time. They contradicted themselves on excuses - Covid19/van broken down/not loaded on van/no reason whatsoever. Will never deal with a seller using this delivery company again
Would give 0 stars if that was an option still waiting a week later for delivery useless online chat who blame the pandemic and can't tell you when they will try and deliver even asked them to put a stamp on it as it's a small packet told no ps every other courier I use and post office are delivering on time would never use in future
Had a call to say they dont have the resources to get my parcel to me today. I have taken time off work to be home after receiving 2 text confirmations confirming it will be here today. Blamed the COVID 19 situation... why not see what sources you have and then text customers so they dont have to stay home unnecessarily?? Just an idea. RUBBISH
I am still waiting for my parcel to be delivered!It has been rescheduled 3 times and still no delivery.When I called they told me it was addressed to Leeds however it consisted of 2 packages and the first was delivered on the first delivery to the correct address.I have received excuse after excuse and new delivery date after delivery date.I am £100 down and they have done nothing to combat this.It feels although they don't know where my package is and just allowing time for it to be found.Will never use the company again
No delivery window like DPD no phone contact had to try a look everywhere and plus customer service after calling a premium number no effort to to try and rectify a problem they had in the first place. In the building all day they cancelled and rescheduled for next day and don't even have the decency to warn when they're coming. After offering to collect or to try a for a 2nd attempt cant be done !?!? I'd stay away as far as possible
DX is rated 1.24 based on 437 reviews