DYL Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend DYL
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"We love DYL! Our office uses it every day. It has definitely enhanced our office."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"DYL has been a huge asset to my agency. Being able to identify callers, check inbound and outbound activity, call volume, and listen to recorded calls enables me to manage my employees more effectively. We love DYL!"
"DYL has not only helped me keep my leads organized but I have been able to close more accounts AND faster! I love the Auto-Dial feature. It saves so much time and allows me to breeze right through a large amount of calls in a matter of hours. Honestly, don't know what I'd do without it!"
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"Keeping track of our leads is very important to us. DYL helps us with that. The system is very easy to maneuver and whenever we've had troubles the staff has been very helpful."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"We have people that work from home, so it's nice to still be able to see when they're on a call and interact with them the same as if they were in the office. I also love the texting feature!"
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"I have been working with DYL for what's soon to be a year and I just feel like I have not unlock the full potential of DYL! It offers so many tools that help track metrics and dialers to reach out to customers. Now that I have started using, I can not imagined doing my job without this application"
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"Quality Assurance. It makes it so easy to go back and see how we are handling customer service issues."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"In our industry follow up is key. DYL has allowed us to create a system for tracking accountability on follow up, it has given us the ability to listen to previous conversations with our clients that prepare us for the next conversation, we have been able to set not only appointments but a constant stream of follow up giving us higher close percentages, and it helps the whole office by allowing us a level of communication by being able to assign status and notes so that everyone is on the same page when speaking with potential and current clients. We have grown our business over the last 2 years by increasing our call volumes which translates to closed deals."
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"It's allowed us to manage our calls on a whole different level!"
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"DYL is a gamechanger for sure. The convenience it offers is unlike anything else I have ever used. It has saved me from sticking my foot in my mouth a few times. I love how it integrates with all the other systems that we use. One of my favorite things about it is how it takes an older technology (faxing) and turns in into something as easy as sending an email. It offers a very modern twist on something that desperately needed it."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"DYL is necessary for business growth in the insurance industry. From managing customers, to scheduling follow-up calls with potential customers DYL simplifies the everyday workflow."
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"Before I came Allstate I did not know anything about DYL. I've learned that people from two different offices can use DYL to transfer insured. One cool thing I like about DYL is that you can text and not many apps can don that. One goal I achieved from DYL is taking on 4 calls at once and transfer for them all in a manner time. I came a long way with DYL, I didn't know how to transfer calls at one point, and now I'm taking on a lot of calls."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"Because of the features DYL has its helped business speed by 3 times and the ability to contact our customers may different ways."
"We track call volume weekly using DYL. It's easy for people to "think" that they've been more productive than they have been. Using the DYL system gives us an easy way to quickly overview productivity and see who is really interested in producing."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"I just work here, but as a VOIP service, it integrates a lot of vital features we use daily at the office. SMS, FAX, VOIP, Voicemail, call recordings are all extremely helpful."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"Yes DYL has empowered the staff to manage our communications, calls, faxes and text. The text feature is the best with customers that are too busy to talk and it also helps our agency communicate things quickly while completing other tasks. DYL is great for rerouting calls when we are short staffed in any area. DYL helps us facilitate our business in a great way."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"DYL Interfaces with our lead management system and our internet quotes. This helps to ensure we get our sales calls out to prospects right when they come in. This results in a higher closing ratio as consumers tend to do business with the first person they connect with."
"I do not have a ton to compare DYL to, although I have heard from my coworker who has had a ton of call center experience that this is the absolute best. For me, there are a lot of tools and features I use. I love how organized it keeps call logs. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because the phone app is not very great and I have trouble refreshing lead lists as needed. Glad we continue to use DYL and will not be looking for another."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"Makes our everyday work easier"
"VERY USEFUL"