Eat Me Chutneys Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Eat Me Chutneys

How would you rate Eat Me Chutneys?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kirsten

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Eat Me Chutneys in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Kirsten
"Stunning chutneys made from fruits and vegetables that have been rejected due to their kinks and blemishes and were destined for landfill. My order was fulfilled and delivered ultra-fast and even arrived with a handwritten note of appreciation. I've tried their organic eggplant and curry leaf chutney and their organic tomato and ginger chutney, and they are both gourmet delights, utterly delicious! I can thoroughly recommend Eat Me Chutneys."
Eat Me Chutneys is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews