ebay is ok but some of the orders take a long while to arrive Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ebay is ok but some of the orders take a long while to arrive

How would you rate ebay is ok but some of the orders take a long while to arrive ?

Adrian Idris Feather
"I ordered a pair of Birkenstock sandals. Great photos fabulous description not overly detailed just the right amount of details. Quick and easy to purchase and a quick payment method."
Mrs KARLENA
"Everything guaranteed. Any problems they sort out for you !! Recommend"
Michael Brad Black
"Well I bought a bow off of eBay a crossbow and it came damaged and what was where it is they stood behind me 100% and got the crossbow replace so yeah I give them a 5-star rating"
Arun V
"Ebay is your one stop shop for everything you need at a very reasonable price. Its true that searching for a right product and buying from ebay needs some experience but its truly worth it. Would recommend ebay to experienced online shoppers."
William Richard Parker
"It is true.I have been waiting eight days for some shirts I ordered on the 15th of this month."
Rene Kraus
"fast service--good prices"
ebay is ok but some of the orders take a long while to arrive is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews