Ebuyer.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ebuyer.com
Read Ebuyer.com Reviews

Scott@ebuyer.com

Howden, East Yorkshire United Kingdom

Tell us how Ebuyer.com made you happy
Very good service as always
Been looking at this camera for a while now and ebuyer had the best product information and the best price.
Been shopping with eBuyer for more than 15 years, since I built my Windows XP machine... The service has been excellent on the couple occasions that it’s been needed but I keep coming back because of the ease of getting what I want reasonably cheaply.
Had the product that I was after at a very reasonable price. Web site was a doodle to follow and the whole transaction took less than a minute to complete.
Ebuyer provide a very quick and easy service for finding what you want at a great price and couple this with a top-class paying system and expert reliable delivery. They are simply brilliant.
I always consider Ebuyer when pricing up for jobs. I find that the prices are comparable and often beat other suppliers. The delivery is a decent price also. I find that the customer service team are extremely helpful and always get my queries sorted as fast as they appear. I have used Ebuyer for years and I will continue to do so.
Start with Ebuyer if you want a good price on a huge range of items. Can they be beaten? Sometimes but not often, it's always worth checking on Ebuyer
Not to many emails but always attractive deals worth looking at before considering Ebay or Amazon
Easy to use login as a guest thank you
great company with top quality products and excellent prices will be my no1 seller
Straight forward, easy layout. Very descriptive and detailed product descriptions. Easy to find specific items using search function.
Easy to use, good prices, good service so far and excellent deals. I recommend Ebuyer n a regular basis. :-)
Really easy to buy from, information is clear and the best price
Ebuyer is quick, easy to use and full of accessible information that allows me to make a considered and sensible purchase after considering a wide range of review......Spot on. I don't bother looking on any other sites.
It's been a while since i've brought items from Ebuyer, however, any electronic items such as computer/laptops or PC related accessories, i'll always buy from here due to the much cheaper prices than elsewhere online. not had a single issue with purchases hence never had the need to return any items. overall i would and already do recommend Ebuyer to friends and colleagues as you get what you pay for.
Competitive prices and an easy to use website, would recommend to friends/family!
Ebuyer is a very reliable and competitive company, I have used them for a number of years with no problems at all and always a punctual service.
Only use a couple of times but have had great customer service and everything I have bought has been fantastic value for money, especially with regard to TV's and Laptops. Highly reccommended
I have been using Ebuyer for around 10 years now, I also have placed hundreds of orders and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They always deliver on time and any problems (only once in the 10 years), they have immediately rectified it and were professional from start to finish. A great company at a competitive price.
Good prices and service.