Ebuyer.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ebuyer.com
Read Ebuyer.com Reviews

Scott@ebuyer.com

Howden, East Yorkshire United Kingdom

Tell us how Ebuyer.com made you happy
I've used eBuyer for years for IT components and they've consistently been one of the cheapest around with deliver next day. Loads of range too as many other IT suppliers limit their range based on deals they'd get, so I've found eBuyer a good source of products that I believe are the best for the job, not a distributor. Recommended.
Easy to use site. Great price
I have been using Ebuyer for years and it has always been fabulous. Great service and products.
A very professional company to deal with, its automated systems are first class and efficient, guiding you through purchase quickly and securely. I have dealt with this company many times in the past year and now default to them; after having various problems with other companies.
Fast delivery,good condition.Items as described.fast feedback.
great prices and fantastic quality
Always a solid choice for my component requirements, with fast delivery.
I have been a customer on Ebuyer for years and they have always delivered great service at reasonable prices. No complaints or problems :)
Brilliant Web site, easy to use and easy to find what you are looking for. Pricing is very competitive too
I have been a repeat customer of ebuyer for years and regularly recommend them to friends and family thay have a good range from budget to enthusiast grade hardware from reputable manufacturers always at competitive prices
A great place to buy goods at a competitive price. Excellent service...
I've always been a huge fan of Ebuyer, ever since persuading my parents to buy PC parts from you when I was a kid. I've never had a problem with your customer service and thoroughly recommend your store to everyone that needs to buy computer parts.
Quick and easy, have used Ebuyer for many years
Quick n easy service
Always great prices, always delivered on time.
Is the best shop online when i meet, pleasure to buying stuff from this site very high recommendate from myself A++++++
An excellent company, I have bought many items from them over the years and they have all been of super quality and super value. I would highly recommend them.
Easy to use and good pricing. Next day option good for items needed in a hurry.
Shopped around for a particular camera I had seen on Which as a best buy. Ebuyer was the cheapest and the website was so easy to use and did not oversell extras which can be frustrating sometimes
Discounts can often appear on a wide range of quality items. Ultra reliable delivery with a choice of delivery options.
Ebuyer.com is rated 4.74 based on 53,492 reviews