ECCO Shoes Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend ECCO Shoes

How would you rate ECCO Shoes ?

"Online sale in January 2018. I ordered two pairs of shoes. I got an automated order confirmation and my credit card was charged immediately. No shoes arrived, and no communication from Ecco. I phoned them one week later. Said one pair out of stock, one still scheduled, needed to confirm. They credited my credit card for one pair. A further week passed with no communication. Still no shoes, still been charged. They should not charge credit card until order fulfilled, but they charge on order placement. Their systems appear not fit for purpose."
"Ecco shoes are always comfortable and excellent quality. It is easy to buy them online: they arrive quickly and the company provides a free returns label for if the shoes need to be returned."
ECCO Shoes is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!