ECCO Shoes Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend ECCO Shoes
3PM
3PM

Tell us how ECCO Shoes made you happy

"I purchased a pair of golf shoes directly from ECCO (my 4th pair) on sale on their website. I wore them twice, and had the worst arch/heel pain/blisters that I have ever had from wearing a pair of golf shoes. When I contacted ECCO they offered to send me insoles, since it was outside of the 60 day return policy. I'm confident that this will not solve the problem as the quality of these shoes is poor...very cheap, hard plastic. This will be my last ECCO purchase."
Are you ECCO Shoes? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback ECCO Shoes receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Online sale in January 2018. I ordered two pairs of shoes. I got an automated order confirmation and my credit card was charged immediately. No shoes arrived, and no communication from Ecco. I phoned them one week later. Said one pair out of stock, one still scheduled, needed to confirm. They credited my credit card for one pair. A further week passed with no communication. Still no shoes, still been charged. They should not charge credit card until order fulfilled, but they charge on order placement. Their systems appear not fit for purpose."
"Ecco shoes are always comfortable and excellent quality. It is easy to buy them online: they arrive quickly and the company provides a free returns label for if the shoes need to be returned."
ECCO Shoes is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews