Edinburgh Airport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edinburgh Airport
Read Edinburgh Airport Reviews

Edinburgh Airport,Ingliston

Tell us how Edinburgh Airport made you happy
There was just short waiting time at the security gate, everythign else was also good
Well organized security control, friendly staff and great facilities.
Good shops and restaurants efficient security and clean toilets
The amount of shops and the free wifi
First visit to the Edinburgh airport, staff were very helpful and friendly. Easy to meet family members. Easy access to city transport from the airport. Can't wait to visit again.
Valet parking at the airport was a perfect experience
I would not say it made me happy...
convenience, speed through security
The Edinburgh Airport was a wonderful experience. It was the perfect ending to a perfect vacation in Scotland. The airport was easy to navigate. Every employee we encountered was friendly and helpful. Lastly, the airport was bright and clean. I can't wait to visit again!!
- sauber, ruhig, gediegene Atmosphäre
- schnelle Abwicklung
- kurze Wege zum öffentlichen Nahverkehr
- Mietwagen direkt
Muito pratico e facil. Funcionários e Transportes atenciosos e eficientes. Edinburgh esta de parabens. Pretendo voltar em na Escocia e Edinburgh!
Nice staff & Very clean
Lots and comfortable seating, great selection of catering outlets. Could do with a few more power points available, especially if you are spending a longer period of time with delayed flights etc. Free Wi-Fi is great for the two hours.
The men's toilets in the international arrivals were embarrassing to say the least. They looked as if they have been built in some kind of temporary hut? Freezing cold and stinking of urine. Are they actually regularly cleaned? If so, then someone needs to take a serious look at the Cleaning staff performance or the plumbing, as something is definitely not working properly.
The car parking facilities are inadequate. Surely another multi storey car park is required.
The cost for parking for 1-2 hours is an absolute rip off.
The layout of the international check in area is a joke.
Hardly any space for queuing and people trying to proceed with their luggage and trolleys to different parts of the airport.
The immigration part of the international departures was the worst I've ever seen at any international airport I've been to.
Very cramped with the staff shouting at the top of their voices telling customers what to do.
One of your staff should try queuing and passing through this area as a customer, as I think u would be quite surprised with the operation.
My wife accidentally forgot to lift her tray off the conveyor belt after her hand luggage had been scanned, and was told very aggressively by a male member of staff to get her tray off the conveyor belt.
I approached the gentleman and told him to calm down.
His aggressive response was "what did you say to me, do you have a problem"?
I just walked away and wouldn't rise to his confrontational attitude.
Overall a very disappointing experience.
The next time I visit Edinburgh, I will fly with Emirates and will arrive at Glasgow airport.
Well organised, easy access through security and customs, clear instruction, clean and well set out.
Everything went smoothly, I found something to take home in the shops and the flight was in time.
Clean, well organized airport. We were in and out in a couple of days and found it very convenient.
There doesn't seem to be a flow to the airport you have go to one side to do one thing then to another then upstairs to departure lounge.
When we arrived back into Edinburgh was a complete shambles the plane parked quite far away from the arrivals we had to then all squash into buses after being cramped on a flight furthermore we then got to UK border and the queue was literally out the doors. Took us at least 30 minutes to scan our passports through even then people didn't know where they were going which queue to go into staff quite happily stood and watched. Thus I believe held up the rest of passengers. The scanner machines took longer than expected also. Overall for the capital city airport would expect it to be more organised and flowing than it was.
Great ariport with a good and fast service.
Wotherspoon's