Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

"Beautiful online. Stunning in person especially after it was resized. The best part it was appraised for more than the purchase price. Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is a great seller - they answered all my questions and sent additional photos."
"Love this ring! It is beautiful & the details are delicate and amazing! Love this seller too – they are friendly with great communication, fast shipping, & everything I've purchased has been awesome! A++++++++ Will definitely be buying from them again!"
"Edwin novel is the best engagement ring designer in the world."
"I'm so thrilled with my purchase! Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made the process easy, answered all my questions, and were all very patient. Shipped quickly and packaging was adorable. The ring is even more gorgeous in person than the photos let on - I would definitely buy them again!"
"The ring I got from them is both beautiful and unique. I have been searching for a diamond ruby ring for my wife and I finally found it! They are pleasure to work with."
"I got this ring in the mail yesterday, and all I can say is OH MY GOODNESS. The photos really did NOT do this ring justice. It's more beautiful than I could have hoped for. I also want to say how nice the seller is. They really worked with me on payments and allowed me to get this beautiful ring. I really recommend buying from this company based on that alone. I know I will make future purchases."
"Lovely jewelry and the owners are wonderful to work with. They were very patient working with me, too. I "WOW" everyone with a beautiful engagement ring for my fiancee."
"This ring is beautiful and exactly what my fiancee asked for- the owner was really accommodating and patient and worked with him for months to get it right. I can't recommend this ring or store enough."
"I absolutely love my ring!! It is so, so gorgeous and just what I wanted. It was also beautifully packaged and shipped safely, and arrived to me faster than I expected. They patiently answered every question I had, and always responded quickly. I am more than satisfied with my whole experience with this company and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Simply wonderful!"
"So far, we like the studs earrings. Not too fancy but elegant. Definitely good quality and beautiful pieces. I bought them as a present to my my wife. I recommend it to everyone."
"Perfect in every way! I needed a Diamond pendant (not too flashy) to give to my daughter for her 16th birthday (sweet 16!!), she is an April baby and Diamond is the April birthstone.....perfect! It is exactly what I was looking for!"
"The ring is beautiful. The band and stone are stunning. This company will include an appraisal of the item from a Gemalogical Laboratories. My stone and band were worth more than twice what I paid. Service was very helpful and accommodating. My order shipped quickly (within a week). My shopping experience was a great one! 5 stars."
"The earrings are just as described, and beautiful. they shipped safely and on time and l have to say that communicating with them is just so easy. they are happy to answer any question and accommodate any requests :) l am a happy customer and certainly can recommend this shop and will buy again. thank you"
"Soooo happy with my order! It arrived quickly, the quality is great, and many thanks for creating my custom design and choosing excellent matches! The cut and quality of the diamond is great. No scratches, nice and well-polished setting. You're my new go-to diamond source"
"Awesome products, great prices, superb services AND this shipped the day quickly!!! A++++ experience: Yes, I will be placing another order this week. Thanks Edwin Novel Jewelry design team!"
"This ring is absolutely stunning. I have had nothing but compliments! Dwayne was so great to communicate with and even worked with me on getting it by a certain date. This ring could not be more perfect!"
"Service was excellent! The ring was delivered quickly and the ring came out beautifully. I will definitely be back."
"Absolutely gorgeous! Above my expectations! Fast and easy communication; got exactly what I wanted in a custom order; high quality craftsmanship; getting lots of compliments from family and friends; shipped earlier than expected and was well-packaged. Great transaction."
"Absolutely beautiful. I was hesitant to buy my wedding band online, but this looks exactly like every other ring I tried on for $1000 plus. I'm already wanting another to pair with this and my engagement ring!"
"This heart pendant is the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever seen! So much more breathtaking in person! Excellent service, fast replies to my many questions and quick shipping. Top notch service !!! I will never use anyone else!"
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.87 based on 320 reviews