Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

Under an hour
"Phenomenal product. This was a gift for my girlfriend, she says “it’s perfect”. Beautifully wrapped, great service and even better shipping. Just in time for the holidays."
"Perfect for what I needed. Customer service was great, too. Original ring size didn't fit, and it was a smooth and fast exchange for the new size. Thanks!"
"OMG! This ring is super gorgeous!! Elizabeth is an amazing person with awesome customer service skills. The shipment was super fast and the packaging was so cool. It came with a jewelry box and an appraisal report. I really wished I purchased one with a larger carat center stone because the quality is amazing. I highly recommend this seller because is professionalism is commendable."
"The perfect diamond band. It is elegant and has lots of sparkle. I would definitely recommend this seller and their items. They provide good customer service."
"The ring is even prettier up close. I asked for resizing and it was done really fast, great communication with the seller. Thank you!"
"My engagement ring came out gorgeous! It's wonderfully unique and is a piece of jewelry that I already love to wear. Top quality Edwin novel ring! Arrived on time, packaged nicely. Would definitely buy from this seller again."
"We were surprised when I received the pendant - it looks even better in reality than in the picture. The pendant is very pretty and shiny. It is in a perfect condition - does not show any scratches. She wears it all the time! The customer service is very friendly and attentive."
"The diamond pendant is absolutely stunning! Thank you for your wonderful customer service"
"A lovely and well-crafted piece! The seller/artist is very gracious and attentive, and the transaction was very positive. Very pleased!"
"These rings are a fantastic deal...the quality and workmanship are superb...the rings are FABULOUS...thanks so much!!"
"The price was great, which initially drew us in. They were very communicative which helped put us at ease. We actually customized the ring and they were very easy to work with through that process. Of course you also wonder if the quality is going to be there and it certainly exceeded our expectations. It's beautiful! It's easy to give them five out of five stars!"
"We were very impressed by the process involved in creating our engagement ring and wedding set. It's so hard to know if someone will be reputable or have quality products as an online retailer, but Edwin novel is exceptional."
"I purchased this for pendant my nieces birthday - she LOVED it! Thanks for the description you sent of the pendant and the paperwork – they went over and beyond expectations. The ring was even more beautiful than the picture - thanks again for all your efforts"
"After looking at seemingly every website for diamond engagement ring, I finally came to Edwin Novel Jewelry. There it was - THE ring. It was exactly what I wanted, simple and elegant. They made the process of purchasing it a joy! Customer service was very patient with my questions, and willing to engrave our wedding date. They kept me updated of each stage in making the ring, as well as giving me all the information I needed to track it once it was shipped out. I had an exceptionally wonderful experience in purchasing a ring with Edwin Novel. They are 5 stars plus!"
"WOW!!!! Very stunning! Lots of people stop and look at this ring. Wish I had gotten it sooner!"
"The ring is absolutely gorgeous and I got a lot of help and support from Lisa, couldn't have done it without her. I definitely recommend this shop, good attitude and beautiful jewelry!!!"
"After scrolling through pages after pages looking for the perfect piece, I finally came upon Edwin Novel. I must say that I am pretty impressed with the awesome customer service!! Dwayne was very prompt at answering all the questions that I asked and made the ordering process very comfortable. Highly recommended!! Thank you for my beautiful piece!!"
"Absolutely Great Seller! Highest rating. Very fast shipping and the packing was incredible. I cannot thank Edwin novel enough. Incredible!"
"Stunning necklace, awesome seller - very helpful and great communication. Highly recommended!!"
"Superb item that's even better in real life. Extremely well packed. Great communications from seller. A first class experience from start to finish! AAA+++"
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.90 based on 441 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access