Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

Under an hour
"It was a great pleasure receiving my ring! it looks wonderful, very finely crafted, simple and refined. I wear it almost every day. It was delivered to my office in a beautiful and personalized gift box. Special thanks to the high professionalism and great follow up. Great experience!"
"Beautiful ring, the shine and the sparkle are amazing. I know my better half will love the ring! It looks top quality and I really appreciate it."
"My girlfriend, now fiancée, loves her engagement ring/ wedding band. The craftsmanship was top notch and the materials were beautiful. Seller was also very kind and attentive to our needs throughout the transaction."
"The ring I brought from Edwin novel is the perfect accent to my wedding ring. I love the antique look. It is more shiny, more beautiful than the picture and i love it. Thank you!"
"This ring is very pretty! Got many compliments on it almost every day"
"Such a beautiful engagement ring! Pure elegance. I've been getting lots of compliments. It was the perfect engagement ring for me!"
"I had been eyeing this diamond pendant for some time, and in purchasing it I was not disappointed. I am very happy with it! The shipping was prompt and the packaging was beautiful."
"Gorgeous ring! Sized perfectly and shipped quickly. A+"
"It was as lovely as it was described! I like how the diamonds were placed that gives it a slight vintage touch yet trendy enough for everyday outfits. So far I have been wearing it everyday for nearly two weeks , the color and brightness is still same as what I received. Hope it's lasting as that I had wanted for a lifetime jewelry!"
"This ring is gorgeous and absolutely everything I wanted. It sparkles like crazy and looks so luxurious and expensive! I’ll definitely be ordering again!"
"I’m OVER THE MOON in love with this emerald cut diamond! It’s exactly the what I have imagined – clear, bright and gorgeous. Plus the online store was amazing and so helpful when I needed to exchange for a larger size. I couldn’t be more pleased with this purchase."
"I just got my ring and it's beautiful! It's so sparkling. I really like my ring. I had some problem with delivery but Elizabeth responded to me so quickly and helped me out so much. I am so glad that I finally got my ring!"
"Shipped and arrived on time. Perfect size and it is beautiful!!!! We absolutely love it. Thank you guys!"
"Received with prompt delivery, and the item is exactly as described -- exquisite piece and fantastic value. Would definitely shop again."
"Perfect transaction! Very friendly seller, item in pristine condition, super quick shipping, excellent service and I was refunded overcharged postage without even asking for it! Trustworthy, reliable and honest seller. Couldn’t be happier, thanks so much!"
"Edwin novel is honestly the best seller I have ever encountered. I can say, without a doubt, that the product you are purchasing is of the highest quality for the most affordable price. Not only is the price affordable, but their stellar service truly made all the difference in making me feel as though my purchase was 100% worth it."
"Nothing compares to this gorgeous ring! I love it! The diamond is very sparkly and it seems to be well made. It's small but I love the daintiness of it. It took a while to ship but it was well worth waiting."
"What a beautiful treasure. Super fast shipping. Beyond expectations!"
"My engagement ring is beautiful, well made, and unique. Diamonds sparkle nicely and subtly in light. Not too flashy and not bulky, but pretty and classy. Perfect. Shipping, once made, was also quick and professional."
"This was one of the best purchasing experiences I have had to date! Thanks so much for keeping me updated and for turning this around so quickly for me. I purchased this for my nieces graduation present - she LOVED it! Thanks for the description you sent of the ring and the paperwork - you went over and beyond expectations. The ring was even more beautiful than the picture - thanks again for all your effort"
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.90 based on 435 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access