Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

"The earrings I got from them are beautiful and very well made. Delivery was quick. Would recommend"
"Product line is astonishing and customer service is impeccable. They replied to all my question instantly, very patient and I have feeling that I am important customer. At the end I was very happy that they suggested me to take the bigger stone when I had some doubt about stone size. My fiancée loves her ring very much. Shipping was very quick and UPS did a great job. Looking back, I’d say it was a very good deal to buy this ring overall."
"I made a mistake in the shipping address but they were extremely quick to make the change and saved the day for me. The ring was very well received and delivered in an extremely quick manner. It took maybe 10 days from the order date for it to be sized, prepared, and to arrive at my door. I will return to order from this seller again and highly suggest you do the same."
"This ring is really lovely. I love this design so much that I’ve asked that another ring be made for me. From the renders, I’m expecting that ring will be just as beautiful as this one. Communication with the seller has been excellent. They have been very helpful both in the purchase of this ring and with the design of the new ring they are building for me."
"I could not be happier with my purchase. I had asked a few questions prior to purchasing the ring, all of which they answered very promptly. Once I actually purchased the ring, they manufactured and shipped it very quickly. I had the ring in less than 2 weeks. They contacted me several times letting me know that they had received my order, were making the ring, had shipped the ring and a final time once I had received the ring to make sure everything was to my liking. I would like to once again thank the folks at Edwin Novel Jewelry Design for all their wonderful service."
"The wedding set was beautiful, very detailed and fine quality finished product. I know she is going to love it."
"The ring is magnificent. My fiancee is so happy with this ring. Timely shipping, fair pricing and excellent communication with the seller. 10/10 - would shop again."
"I couldn't be more pleased with my experience. They are amazing. They were so helpful with providing illustrations of the proposed wedding rings and the production was very fast. The only problem now is keeping the rings in the boxes until our wedding day! They are just gorgeous and we can't wait to be wearing them permanently"
"The stackable ring I purchased is very dainty and thin. Lovely- and a stacking ring for sure. Very pleased with the product. Beautifully made and constructed and very delicate looking"
"Very trustworthy! Making a large purchase online can be nerve wracking, however, Dwayne provided great customer service all the way to the time the diamond was received, and it was exactly what was described and more. Happy camper!"
"Absolutely gorgeous. I had picked the necklace myself although it was a gift. It arrived quickly and exceeded all my expectations! The chain is so dainty and the diamond even more beautiful (and bigger!) than it looks on the pictures. Outstanding craftsmanship. Highly recommended"
"this is a beautiful ring! i just received it in the mail and have been enjoying it for a few days now :) i am extremely impressed by their customer service, how quickly they shipped out my order, and how fast i received my ring! i am also very pleased with the quality of the product."
"My diamond pendant is beautiful. I have had multiple compliments. I love the brilliance of the stone and to my surprise, it came with a certificate of authenticity. Great communication and super fast shipping!"
"Responded to question immediately and earrings came in and look great!! Absolutely love them, the sparkle is unreal and I feel like I should have paid more for them considering their quality. Thank you!"
"I was hesitant in placing the order with them as it was my first time to buy jewelry online but first of all, I'm glad that they are not a fishy company and secondly, I am very happy with the quality of the jewelry and the service they provided."
"I will not say much because I can go on and on with praises and people will not care what I wrote. All I will say is that they are legit. Try them to experience their service. I am very satisfied with these guys. Good stuff and service."
"A job well done. I needed the item in 4 days and they expedited my order. All I had to do was to pay for the overnight shipping which does not break your bank and the shipping is very discreet. I am happy with my purchase."
"My diamond earrings are so beautiful. Thank you Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. They're a beautiful birthday present to me."
"got my ring just in time. customer service was very responsive within 24hrs. Will definitely be coming back for my future jewelry purchases"
"very fast shipping,great communication and easiest transaction i have ever done buying online.you guysrock!"
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.87 based on 320 reviews