Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy

Under an hour
"Perfect transaction! Very friendly seller, item in pristine condition, super quick shipping, excellent service and I was refunded overcharged postage without even asking for it! Trustworthy, reliable and honest seller. Couldn’t be happier, thanks so much!"
"Edwin novel is honestly the best seller I have ever encountered. I can say, without a doubt, that the product you are purchasing is of the highest quality for the most affordable price. Not only is the price affordable, but their stellar service truly made all the difference in making me feel as though my purchase was 100% worth it."
"Nothing compares to this gorgeous ring! I love it! The diamond is very sparkly and it seems to be well made. It's small but I love the daintiness of it. It took a while to ship but it was well worth waiting."
"What a beautiful treasure. Super fast shipping. Beyond expectations!"
"My engagement ring is beautiful, well made, and unique. Diamonds sparkle nicely and subtly in light. Not too flashy and not bulky, but pretty and classy. Perfect. Shipping, once made, was also quick and professional."
"This was one of the best purchasing experiences I have had to date! Thanks so much for keeping me updated and for turning this around so quickly for me. I purchased this for my nieces graduation present - she LOVED it! Thanks for the description you sent of the ring and the paperwork - you went over and beyond expectations. The ring was even more beautiful than the picture - thanks again for all your effort"
"This ring is beautiful, I am in love! Shipping was way faster than estimated. Super happy with this purchase and with Edwin novel group"
"I love it! Edwin novel team is easy to work with and does fabulous work. My ring came quickly, we’ll packed in a nice box. My husband even likes it. Highest recommendation. A piece I’ll be proud to pass down."
"Beautiful delicate necklace. Hardly take it off!"
"This ring is everything I ever imagined and more. Photos do not do it justice - it is so much more dazzling in real life! Jane was AMAZING and in the end, her constant help (I had a million questions and kept changing my mind on the setting) is the reason I ended up going with Edwin Novel. She also allowed me to choose the specific diamond stone I wanted."
"I LOVE the ring. It's just gorgeous, and half the price of rings with similar description. I am extremely happy with the ring and customer service. I am more than satisfied with my whole experience with this company and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Simply wonderful!"
"I am so pleased with the customer service and the quality of the ring. Many companies refused to sell me a setting without purchasing their center stone, so I was struggling to find something to put my Great Grandmother's diamond in. Edwin Novel customer service was so friendly and gave me a great price. The ring arrived quickly and it was so beautiful and unique. Thank you so much! It is something I will cherish forever."
"The pendant is so cute! Small but sparkly and I’ve gotten many compliments on it!"
"Beautiful and delicate. Very happy with this necklace."
"Beautiful ring, wonderful seller who took every effort to make things better for me! It was shipped promptly and packaged all snuggled up in a box. I would love to buy again from Edwin Novel!"
"My wedding rings turned out beautiful. Would definitely recommend this shop. Great communication and customer service and a gorgeous product."
"Shipping was quick and easy. Very professional, easy to deal with, and quick to respond. Great vendor, will certainly order from them again."
"I am in love with my ring I can't stop staring at it. Thank you so much for making our ring more than perfect it is exactly what we wanted and more. We were so fortunate to find a seller that not only makes gorgeous rings but also communicates and make sure we got everything we wanted.. and more. Thank you!!"
"Love this dainty band very much. It compliments my engagement ring perfectly. I had a difficult time finding the right band because my engagement ring has 6 point exterior prongs. fast shipping too!! Thank again."
"I could not recommend Edwin novel strongly enough. The ring is exquisitely crafted and their diamonds have so much fire to it! Elizabeth was so patient and responded to all 80 of my emails (whoops) within hours and didn't hesitate to show me countless stones and designs until I could make up my mind! I adore the ring, I cannot stress just how amazing they have been!"
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.90 based on 441 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access