Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy
The earrings I bought for myself here look great! a little later than expected but with how they look, these were worth waiting for!
I received a beatiful pair of diamond studs at an exceptional price that in no way could be matched. They were above and beyond my expectations; I couldn't be happier!!
My Auntie purchased a ring from here and it was beautiful. Her ring was absolutely perfect with the most detailed design I have ever seen. She was very satisfied and that’s why I decided to purchase my engagement ring. I absolutely love Mark. He was so helpful to balance what I can afford with what I would like the most. He showed me many different qualities of diamonds and designs he recommended. He really helped me decide on a classic design and I am sure I will always appreciate it. Because this is my wedding ring, I decided to get a simple design that has been in fashion for decades. I am going to wear my engagement ring for a lifetime and a design that has been appreciated for many years insures me that it will be appreciated for many years to come. The center diamond I purchased is really nice. My fiancé gave me a big budget and I got a flawless diamond. There is not much more to say about a flawless diamond other than its absolutely amazing.
I wouldn't know zI paid extra yet I didn't receive my two orders on which I paid extra for ASAP! I will let you know .
I bought some Diamond stud earrings for my daughter, for Christmas. They arrived in plenty of Time and I’m very happy with them, they are lovely. I called customer service a couple of times, just to check on the status of my order, and they were so nice and helpful. I would t hesitate buying from here again.
Ordered gifts for my gal friends online, if I'm happy with how they look my friends are gonna love the necklace and earrings I got them :)
Would like to thank sales associates and ring designer, thank you all for what you have done through this covid time for makeing the ring and delivery was on time , you guys rock , shes very happy with the ring
After many interactions with the company by phone and email, I have been able to get the help I needed. If someone does want to use their service I highly recommend Janice.
Wife loves necklace I bought her for our anniversary.. she's happy I'm happy the diamonds they sell are high quality indeed folks
Perfect! with the coupon I used my purchase was super affordable, and the jewelry is real. I took it to get appraised and it matched what it said on the card the earrings came with!
The solitaire pendant I ordered for my wife was PERFECT... I know where to get the next gifts for her!!
Amazing! I bought two pairs of diamond stud earrings for myself. Best prices and quality online. Love both pair of earrings. Not only was the sale astounding I was also able to use a coupon with my purchase. Would recommend this site to anyone. Thank you!
My leverback earrings I received from this company suit my face so well, it only makes me wonder how their other products will look! Earned my trust.
I rested a ring on the 6th and with the overnight shipping I just got it today(October 16). I have to say the ring I got is beautiful and in my opinion worth every penny. I never thought that diamonds would be so affordable till I found Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Thank You So Very Much... #VerySatisfied
I purchase a three stone diamond ring from Edwin Novel and it arrived in less then two weeks. The diamonds are authentic, bright, and shiny and it is accurate to how it looks on the website. Perfect purchase for my proposal!
The pendant I ordered from here is nothing short of beautiful. It says "love" on it and its got tiny diamonds lined on the edge. My daughter even keeps asking me to borrow it. thank you! I WILL order again from here !!!
Friend's mom suggested I purchase a pair of diamond earrings for my wife on her B-day from Edwin Novel after my friend gifted her a diamond ring from here this Mother's Day. She brags about it all the time and shows it off, so I took her advice LOL... she really likes this place! Went on their website, looked for a pretty pair of diamond stud earrings, and placed an order. website was easy to navigate too, its user friendly. Contacted customer service thru email and phone because I was a little surprised to hear that it'll take a couple of weeks to ship... but found out that they literally craft it from scratch. When it arrived I could totally tell that it was made by skilled hands. Now, my wife wears them everywhere we go! take my friend's mom's advice, and purchase a gift from here if you can :)
Made my fiance VERY happy with the diamond engagement ring that I ordered from Edwin Novel... she loves the design i picked out and the diamonds on the ring shine SO brightly. The people in charge of customer service answered all my questions about the ring politely and patiently... I highly recommend edwin novel company if you're looking to propose with a QUALITY ring.
The earrings were exactly what I wanted and were lovely. Thank you
I’ve never made a large purchase online before, so was quite nervous at first. I received my ring today and it was everything I could’ve hoped for and more! Good quality and craftsmanship. And a great value for a 2.25 ct diamond. I will be doing all of my jewelry shopping here in the future. Also, very prompt shipping as the jewelry is all made to order. Thank you all for your attention to detail!
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.86 based on 728 reviews