Edwin Novel Jewelry Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Tell us how Edwin Novel Jewelry Design made you happy
My item came earlier than planned which gave me time to add anything else to my proposal. It was exactly how I pictured it and my wife does not want to take it off, which tells me she approves! I am a lucky man! Customer service was on point, great deal, and fast shipping!
The ring was just like it was pictured on the website. beautiful, delicate, perfect! And bonus, it came almost a week earlier than the original estimate delivery date! Love it! Thanks Edwin novel jewelry!
Satisfied experience, great follow-up, reliable communication, and the best diamonds to exist!!!
The shoe charm pendant with diamond pave set stones was exactly what I was looking for. There is no other like it except right here. Fast delivery, nice packaging and great communication too. Thank you Edwin Novel Jewelry Design
Great shopping experience for the new year! I am in awe of the diamonds as soon as I saw them. Process was easy and smooth. Overall a happy, satisfied customer and I cannot wait to come in again for something new!
Absolutely gorgeous. Although this was a gift, I had picked the necklace myself at Edwin novel jewelry website. It arrived quickly and exceeded all my expectations! The chain is pretty durable and the diamond even more beautiful (and bigger!) Amazing craftsmanship.
I was very indecisive in between two pendants but was assured by the sales associate that I am always welcome to return it and order the other one if I'd like. I decided to return it and order the other one, and now that I have it in front of me I absolutely love it! Overall, a welcoming customer service, great selection of metals and clarity/color of diamond, and customer satisfaction.
I am a fashion designer and I needed some jewelry to wow my carpet and after many recommendations, I went ahead with Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Their design, technique, diamonds, team, everything is one of the main reasons why this company continues to strive. Fast shipping, secured packaged, & the best customer service! My runway sure flourished!
I am in love with these earrings! This is the second pair I ordered, only a few days after ordering the first. These are a gift and they are dainty and elegant. I have already made a wish-list to order many more pairs for myself/as gifts. Highly recommend and as always, lovely doing business with Edwin novel who is quick to respond!
I was very nervous to order a ring online, for reasons everyone can relate to, I'm sure. But I would say this was a fantastic experience. The ring is far more sparkly and beautiful in person than any of the photos and the video I received. Customer service was extremely patient and took great care in answering all my questions again and again and again. Thank you Edwin novel company!
I have been a loyal customer for about a few years now and that is because of their commitment to satisfy their customers' needs. My beautiful earrings look so elegant and classy at the same time, perfect for every day wear. They fit well and I am glad I took the representative's advice. Great prices and the best customer service all around!
My wedding band the best eternity ring I've seen. It is beautifully and skillfully made. The stones are so bright, clear and well-cut that they look like bright lights on my finger. It's wonderfully sturdy and well-crafted ring, which is what I needed since I plan to wear it every day. Grateful to have found Edwin novel
I made a purchase about a couple of years ago and still remember the fantastic service presented to me. I had to have my ring repair because one of the stones fell off and they were able to fix it with no worries! The lifetime guaranty is a life saver and now my ring looks as good as new! They also did me the favor of polishing it which I'm glad they did.
We bought these diamond halo dangling earrings for my mom for Christmas. She LOVES them. Everyone compliments how beautiful they look. She is very pleased that they are handmade. Great find!
This is my second purchase from Edwin novel jewelry design and they are absolutely amazing! Beautiful pendant with great sparkle and shine.
I bought my mother a beautiful pendant dedicated for a special event. I cannot even describe the incredible moment between us both when I presented her with the pendant. She was at a loss for words and I couldn't thank Edwin Novel Jewelry enough with their amazing team who stays on top of their work! The best jewelry company I have ever worked with and to anyone looking for a jeweler, look no more!
Honestly, best service ever. Elizabeth was wonderful to work with and was patient with me. She really guided me through this whole process. She replied quickly, she was attentive, and she really does great work! I am in love with my ring! I loved everything about it, the actual ring, the shipping time, the price, the communication, the packaging - a simple elegant wooden box, everything!! Thanks again Edwin novel group, I will be purchasing again.
I have never come across better customer service in my life. My Fiancée was very picky when it came to rings but Edwin novel was able to create it exactly the way I asked. He was extremely helpful considerate, and on top of all of that makes stunning rings. I would encourage anyone who's looking for a ring to come here first.
Bought these gorgeous rings for my sister and I to celebrate a very momentous year in her life. They are absolutely stunning & fit to size. They came very quickly and I couldn't be happier with the rings and service. I will definitely be ordering future jewelry from Edwin Novel Jewelry Design. Thanks again! I can't wait to give it to my sister!
My husband recently proposed to me with the most fascinating piece of jewelry I have ever laid my eyes on!! Edwin Novel Jewelry Design was able to provide that euphoric, ever lasting love feeling with their quality diamonds. I thank the jewelry team for providing us with the best customer service yet!
Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is rated 4.86 based on 728 reviews